Alt Control (M sub looking for F dom)

Started by Dunnuck, December 18, 2010, 08:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

So, here is the rundown of what I am looking for. My character would be a relatively shy individual, one of those types that doesn't like to admit what they love sexually. What I am looking for is a a dark, story-driven RP. I would like it to consist the heavier side of bondage and, if it is desired by interested parties, extreme tastes are welcome. Check my profile to see what I mean by "extreme" and know that it hasn't been updated in a while, so feel free to ask if I am into anything that may not be touched upon in my profile.

As for setting, I am fine with modern, medieval, or fantasy. While Sci Fi would ne interesting, that doesnt come as naturally to me. I would prefer to do a modern fantasy setting and the story largely take place in cities. My character would be one that is purchased by the woman as a servant or slave. I encourage creativity, and most races are welcome. Favorites of mine are vampires and elves. I am looking for the story to go down a romantic path, slowly and gradually.