The Children of Nostradamus (Dark Pre-Apocalyptic) LGBTQ Friendly! On Hiatus

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, February 12, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

Update

We have a Barachiel and a Sealtiel player, leaving only one more Arch-Angel role open! Raphael still needs a player!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

VioletPanda

I'd love to play Raphael!  ...I'm almost done with my demon sheet...!
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Update

Due to unforseen IRL issues, Whimsical has had to pull her application for the game. She is, of course, welcome to return in the future when she is able to play. This means that Sealtiel is now open for those wishing to submit applications.

Caela

Sorry to hear that RL isn't playing nice. I hope the issues clear up quickly for her and to her satisfaction!

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Bloodied Porcelain

Announcement

I know it can be tempting and appealing to pre-plan connections and histories with other players while you're building your character, but I am asking people to please refrain from doing this, especially if you're trying to claim an established spot like one of the angels. This game has no option for reserves unless I have seen and approved a first draft of a sheet and know I like the character but it just needs tweaks. As such, player A and player D could both go for the same slot. Player A already has several connections and plots worked out with people, but Player D is the one I chose for the role. This means that all the plotting and connections and work Player A made with people are null and void... This could mean issues with other players taking hits to their muse/ability to write because something they were excited for is now not happening or any number of things. It also puts me in an awkward position as the GM because it makes me look like I don't want people having their fun. I want everyone to enjoy the game, and as such I am asking players to please try to avoid creating potentially awkward and difficult situations by pre-plotting and connecting characters if you haven't even been given the nod for a reserved spot.

Madriv

I think my demon concept has congealed into something playable. I'll get on that sheet later today I hope.

Bloodied Porcelain

Announcement

After some deliberation, I've decided to take on a co-GM to help me keep this place afloat.

Please help me welcome ultimategeek to the GM team!

I'm excited to be working with him and am sure he will do an amazing job.

As for what this changes... Very little in terms of the nitty-gritty. I will still be in charge of updating threads, creating new threads, approving sheets, etc. ultimategeek will be coming on to help me balance the work load of manning NPCs, helping me develop the world and GM events and plots, and just generally help me with the work load the game entails.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 14, 2015, 01:32:58 PM
Announcement

After some deliberation, I've decided to take on a co-GM to help me keep this place afloat.

Please help me welcome ultimategeek to the GM team!

I'm excited to be working with him and am sure he will do an amazing job.

As for what this changes... Very little in terms of the nitty-gritty. I will still be in charge of updating threads, creating new threads, approving sheets, etc. ultimategeek will be coming on to help me balance the work load of manning NPCs, helping me develop the world and GM events and plots, and just generally help me with the work load the game entails.

Congrats ultimategeek! Wooooo!
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Announcement

After much discussion with ultimategeek and asking for opinions in the OOC thread about putting up a thread specifically for want ads/classifieds and plotting discussion, I went ahead and created one for us. It can be found here: Classifieds & Discussions.

Bloodied Porcelain

At this time, all ANGEL slots are full. No more angel characters will be accepted.

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Hades

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Hades

Of course, some angels may like having all their slots filled more than others.  >.>  <.<

Bloodied Porcelain

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Kage J.

Quote from: Hades on March 16, 2015, 12:38:44 PM
Of course, some angels may like having all their slots filled more than others.  >.>  <.<
*Raph grins and winks*

Hades

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on March 16, 2015, 12:55:41 PM
Hades, I think we make her sad :P

That's okay, I know how to cheer her up quickly.  We have a parade in her honor.

Hades

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Hades on March 16, 2015, 12:59:01 PM
That's okay, I know how to cheer her up quickly.  We have a parade in her honor.

OMG YAS! (one of the best gifs ever!)

Quote from: Kage J. on March 16, 2015, 12:56:06 PM
*Raph grins and winks*
*Waves and blushes*

|

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Hades on March 16, 2015, 12:59:01 PM

As long as Jensen is at the front of the parade, I will be extremely happy. :D