Random Acts of Violence [M/F & F/F & Futa Ideas][Various Ideas Van Thru EX]

Started by Violence, March 06, 2010, 08:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violence

Welcome Good Elliquian... Elliquite... Elliquish... Roleplayer on Elliquiy. ^.^

Welcome to my very very lametabulous roleplay Idea thread. ^.^

I'm pretty certain that "lametabulous" is a perfectly cromulant word.

Once upon a time, I had another version of this.  But this is a more streamlined and cleaned up version of it.  Believe it or not...

NOTICE:
At last count, I had something like 25 games active. ^.^;  I'm not putting this notice here to say that I'm going to turn down future offers, just as a notification... once again... that playing games with me occasionally takes some time.  If you don't mind waiting a day or two between posts, I probably won't mind playing with you. ^.^

Severe Reading Ahead...

So, now this is editted that it really can't be called just a request for "source-based" roleplays, any longer.  I've noted that I tend to get a better response from requests for original games... which is understandable, even if occasionally lamentable. ^.^;

For the official record, I still don't care if my roleplay partner is male or female.  And I don't mind playing the female in heterosexual situations... in fact I rather enjoy it more often than not.

Note:  I do little *action* things and make ^.^ type faces in OOC conversation, but I roleplay typically in first or third person novel/book style writing.  Not sure if that's the best terminology, but I think it gets the idea across.  Just that people don't have to worry about that, at least.

Note 2 - The Revenge of Note: To anybody who hasn't already turned away because of my overly wordy, nerdy and um... birdy nature.  I would also encourage you to click to see my on-off thread.  It's sort of wordy, as well, but I'd never really intended for anybody to have to read all of it... it just might give you an idea of what I'm into and/or looking for in a partner.  Also, you might see something I'm willing to play that I'm not listing on here... ^.^;;

Note 3 - Dawn of the Living Note!: I have this thread bookmarked, so whether you post here or PM me, I'll endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible. ^.^

Note 4 - A New Note: Where genders are tagged in game descriptions for example: [M/F]  The first gender is that which I want to play.  Not necessarily the gender I want to be dominant to the game.

My Tags:
I think most of them are self explainatory.  But some things like "Slow Burn" might not be.  So if I add a tag that I think might need explained, I'll do so here.

[Slow Burn]
Games marked with this tag are either intended to have very little sexual content, or there's a strong need to have a lot of build up towards it.  It might even be possible to play these without sexual content at all.  Though, I highly doubt that I would try. ^.~

[Quick Burn] or [Smut]
These are the opposite of Slow Burn games, usually designed to be paced heavily in action or gratuity with little real plot work in them.  That doesn't mean that these games have to be devoid of plot, but they don't really require one to be enjoyed, either.  A game tagged [Smut] especially is probably intended to just jump from bedroom scene to bedroom scene.

[Open Fetish]
When a game has this tag (and it likely won't be often) it's usually because I have more of a concept than a story in mind and it can be molded easily to fit a variety of themes and interests.

[?/?]
When a game is tagged with this in place of a gender pairing.  This means I don't really care what gender either side is playing.  The story works with either player partaking in either sex.

Typically, with source-based roleplays, I don't really have an exact storyline that I want to play out.  Usually I like to work out storyline with my potential partner, anyways. 

Roles in orange are who I want to play in any given game, and roles in red are who I would like my partner to play.  If roles are color-coded in purple, then I'd be willing to play it or have my partner play it.  So please forgive the orange text... ^.^;;

Games with green titles are ones that I'm especially interested in at the moment, but since these will likely change week to week or day to day or hour to hour, don't feel that I'm by any means disinterested in any of the other story ideas.

Any text in blue is probably a link.  Usually to my character portion of my on/off page, so that you know who the heck I'm talking about in regards to OC's.

Current Game Cravings::
We Who Wear Black
Sin of Pryde
Jupiter Jazz
The Glass Ceiling
Heartbreak Hotel (One Shot)
Sam I Am (Friends Only)

Current Theme/Fetish Cravings::
FemDom
Futanari

Sailor Moon
I'm almost entirely looking for Yuri (F/F) with this one.  I'm usually best at playing Minako or Haruka.  I'd like to play Minako with Usagi, or Minako with Rei, or Haruka with Michiru.  I could probably be talked into playing Mamoru with Usagi, as well, but I don't know how well I'd be at playing him.

Guardian of Love [F/F][Van][Bon][Un]
Cast: Minako & Rei
I have a couple ideas but nothing that's really fleshed out into a story as of yet.  Should I find a partner, I'd like to think it can kind of evolve based on the wants of both of us.  In my typical imagining, though, it tends to play out with a somewhat reluctant Rei being approached by Minako.  Kind of Minako confessing to being into her and praying that Rei gives it a chance.

Despite how popular it is, I never seem to be able to get a satisfactory roleplay out of the fandom from this series. *sigh* Obviously operating under the assumption that the characters are in their later teens, and disregarding some of the last season to create a still-open ended storyline.  I would greatly like to play (and this'll probably turn a few people off ~.~;; ) Azula with Zuko, or Azula with Ozai.  I'm also slightly VERY interested in a non-consent scene about Azula and Kitara.  Really... um... Azula with just about anybody...

Blood that Boils [F/F][NC-H][Fighting/Action][BDSM][Abuse][FemDom][Fireplay][Electric Torture][I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THIS ONE!!]
cast: Azula & Kitara
As graditude for her part in helping foil the Black Sun plot by the resistance, Azula was promised any prisoner for her own.  Eagerly she selected the water-tribe maiden Kitara.  Finally a chance to bring all that animosity to a boil.  I'd really hope for somebody who doesn't mind a bit of excessive abuse... I don't imagine Azula being at all gentle about getting what she wants out of Kitara.

Admittedly, while this idea is based around a lesbian/bondage relationship between Azula and Kitara... I could probably rework it so that any character is in Kitara's place.  Even an original character.  Though depending on who it is, my interest might wane.  The best bet toget me to jump and say 'oh yes', though... is Kitara. ^.^

Cold Flame Princess [F/M][Incest][Fighting/Action][Possible Bondage][FemDom][Fireplay][Electric Torture]
cast: Azula & Zuko & Mei
Once again, something that's more conceptual in my head than an actual set up.  Just curious to explore an incestuous relationship between Azula and Zuko.  Especially if I can have her getting progressively more and more jealous of Mei.  I like the idea of exploring her manipulative nature toward her big brother as something of a power play.  Constantly wanting possession and control, emotional and physical and sexual of her brother.  It can also be amended to a game featuring Azula and Ozai, I suppose, but the idea of her with Zuko is slightly more appealing.

Ranma 1/2::
This was the first anime that I was really deeply involved with as a fan... and it still remains quite dear to my heart. ^.^  Besides, how can you argue with the ability to transgender at will. ^.~

Swiss Family Ranma-san [M/F and F/F][Possible Action][Mostly Van][Humor][Possible Slow Burn][UN]
cast: Ranma Saotome & Akane and/or Nabiki and/or Kasumi and/or Shampoo
This could potentially be a harem-style game, but I have more of a Ranma with one or two others game in my head.  Ranma goes on a cruise with (insert character here), and through a series of accidents and bickering and fights, they end up kicked off the ship and left in a lifeboat.  They find an island and have to survive there together.  Each blaming the other for the situation they find themselves in.  The island has a natural hot-spring, but it's very rainy, so Ranma finds himself changing often.  The source of his annoyance would change depending on which of the girls he found himself with... and constant changes effecting Shampoo would also stir up his phobia of cats.

Nabiki's Harem OR Nabiki's Slave [F/M and F/F][Harem][FemDom][Light BDSM][Incest][Humor]
cast: Nabiki Tendou & Ranma, Kuno, Ryouga, Akane, Kasumi, Shampoo
I would either need somebody willing to play several other characters, or somebody who could skillfully play Nabiki while I played several other characters.  Admittedly, I would rather play Nabiki.  The story could also be reworked easily to be Nabiki with only one or two partners.  Story probably needs worked on, but I can't deny that I very much like the idea of Nabiki with a following of worshippers... or more appropriately... people in her debt.  Everybody's tabs have gotten too deep, and when Nabiki comes to collect, they find themselves in indentured service.  More appropriately called slavery.

Cowboy Bebop::
If somebody made a list of the best and most influencial animated series of all time, this would probably have to be on it.  Notably, it ends up in my request thread for one reason. ^.^ Two little words... Faye Valentine!

Jupiter Jazz [F/Futa][Action][Possible Non-Con][Possible Romance][UN]
cast: Faye & Gren or OC Futa
Because this is going to be drastically changed from official continuity... I'm not going to really require in depth knowledge of that particular episode.  If you're familiar with it, you know where we're at as far as starting it up.  Basic premise: Faye tries to rob the Bebop Crew while Spike is out chasing Vicious, Faye runs into a Futa named Gren (in the episode Gren likes men, but for this game... he/she likes women) who also has a grudge with Vicious.  Basically I just wanted to play a romance between Faye Valentine and a Futa character after watching the episodes one night.  Alternate versions of the plot can be used.

With a good Faye player, I would be willing to play Gren or the OC Futa.  But if you don't think you'd be a good player for Faye, I'm happy piloting inside her head as well. ^.^

Comics:
I like a variety of costumed heroes, mostly from the two titans of publishing.  Typically, I like to bring my own flavor of the character into the room with me... most notably unique has always been my portrayal of Eddie Brock / Venom.  Though, I like my use of Superboy, as well... ^.^;

You'll also be able to tell just by looking through here that I really really like Black Cat and Rogue.  But I'm also really keen on Wondergirl and Starfire. ^.^;  I don't think there's a comics fan that would pass up a *ahem* 1-1 game with Wonder Woman, either...

We Who Wear Black [M/F][NC][Violence][Psychological torture][Modern Sci-Fi Setting]
cast: Venom & Black-Cat
One of Venom's first messages to Spider-man was the relentless thrashing of Felicia Hardy in her Black Cat persona.  It showed the responsible hero that Venom knew who his friends were, and that if he needed to do so he could crush them.  But the symbiote is empathic in nature.  It can sense the love Felicia has for Spider-man, the same kind of twisted affection that it bears for him.  The kind of twisted affection that Eddie was so able to turn into loathing.  A curious question comes to them.  How badly must they hurt her to make her an ally?  I usually play a Venom that's sort of an amalgamation of the various versions of Eddie Brock... ^.^; so he likely won't be the big bulky ex-journalist most commonly associated with the 616 universe.  He tends to be about the age of a college student.

What the Prince Wants [M/F][Bon][Seduction / NC-H][Cheating][Modern Sci-Fi setting]
cast: Namor & Invisible Woman
To prevent war with Atlantis, Prince Namor demands a hostage from the surface.  He kidnaps the Fantastic Four and holds them prisoner.  But while Reed, Johnny and Ben are kept under tight lock and key, Susan and her son, Franklyn, are treated as royal guests.  Namor has never made it a secret how he desires Susan Richards, but he's never been so persistant, either... or made the offer seem so tempting and threatening at the same time.  Become mine and save the world... reject me... and watch everything you love disappear beneath the waves...

The Sin of Pryde AKA Untouchable 2 [F/F][Light Bondage][X-Men Setting (Preferably Evolution)][Possible Cheating][Some Abuse / Torment][Slow Burn]
cast: Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) & Rogue
This one is probably more appropriately titled "Untouchable" than my current X-Men game called Untouchable. ^.^;  The two are captured somewhere, Kitty could escape, but it would mean leaving Rogue behind, or she could give her powers to Rogue and Rogue would have to leave her behind.  But neither is willing to leave the other.  Isolated together for days that turn into weeks that turn into months... possibly even into years, the two rely heavily on one another for both survival and for keeping one another sane.  They share stories and tell jokes and just console one another.  Over time it buds into a romance.  I don't want this to turn sexual until well after it turns romantic, but I like the idea of exploring how they could be intimate with one another.  Kitty can touch Rogue while phased, but can't actually make physical contact with her bare skin anymore than anyone else can.  I'm signifigantly more interested in the intimate/soft/romantic side of this game than the actual sexual portions.  A lot of holding, a lot of ghost-kisses, a lot of petting, things like that.  I could easily be convinced to turn this into a more fairly vanilla game just featuring them both in the X-Mansion falling in love.

The Legacy Children [M/F][Light - Heavy Bon][Possible S&M][Modern Sci-Fi Setting]
cast: Superboy (Conner Kent) & Wondergirl (Cassandra Sandsmark)
Conner Kent and Cassandra Sandsmark are the teenage heirs to two of the most prominent names in the world.  One day, Conner will be Superman.  One day, Cassie will be Wonder Woman.  Today, the two are just lovers playing with fire.  Cassie's love of being tied and taken seems to grow as her powers grow stronger.  The more invulnerable she becomes, the more she wants to be hurt while making love.  Given that the two are trying hard to hide their relationship from all but those closest to them, the game becomes more and more difficult.

This one could be retooled easily to be more Vanilla than the implied storyline.  But the "Wonder" family is very very deeply rooted in Bondage and S&M, so it seemed like an interesting idea to explore.

Doctor Who::
Admittedly, I'm really only familiar with the newer series.  I know a bit about the older shows, but never actually had a chance to see them on my side of the Atlantic. ^.^;;  So these ideas are mostly revolving around the David Tennant run on the series.

I Love It When You Use My Name [M/F][Non-Con / Dub Con][BDSM][Mind Control][Abuse][Sci-Fi/Time Travel Setting][UN]
cast: The 6th Master & OC
A twisted take on the Mythos... if the Master had been the last of the Time Lords instead of the Doctor.  He has a companion of his own, and they have a Tardis of their own, and they travel through time either trying to conquer things... or just being sadists.  The companion could, if a player so wished, be Rose or Martha or Donna... but an OC is just as welcome. *nods* They could be somebody willingly following him, or with no choice but to follow him.  I don't have much of a story-outline here because I imagine it would span over several "stories".  Adventures throughout different periods of time and space. ^.^

Megaman::
Probably my absolute favorite game franchise of all time. ^.^ Now in Roleplay format... sort of.

The Rockman Files [M/M/F][Parody / Humor][Detective][Robots][Slow Burn][UN]
cast: Megaman and Protoman & Any Female Video Game Character
In the world of Video Games one Detective Team stands above all the rest.  Rockman and Blues!  These two robotectives solve the crimes and put the bad guys behind bars.  Kidnapped princess?  Murderred mentor figure?  Lost Relic the only way you can save your dying sister?  Rockman and Blues are on the case!  There's a lot of different ways this can go.  Samus Aran is the new Rookie on the Video Game Police Force training with Rockman and Blues.  Rockman and Blues are assigned to protect foreign diplomat Princess Peach from being kidnapped while on holiday from the Mushroom Kingdom.  Rockman and Blues helping Tifa arrest Sephiroth for murdering Aeris and turning Cloud into a whiney emo douchebag.  Lots of ways it can go. 

Original Ideas: Both Mundane and Exotic
{Where Names are given, in most cases they can be changed for the game itself}

Good Boy / Good Girl [M/F or F/F][BDSM][FemDom][Incest][Possible Pregnancy][Possible EX]
She brought them into this world, it is only fitting that she use them how ever she pleases.  After her husband leaves her, she begins to direct her dominance towards her child.  Breaking them first with seductive, but slowly becoming more and more dominant over them and converting them into a slave.  The more dominance she exerts over her child the more and more protective and obsessive she becomes of them.  They aren't allowed to touch other people at first.  Then they can't speak to other people.  Eventually she cages them away and keeps them all to herself.  She becomes the world to her son or daughter.

While it could be pretty easily rewritten to not be incest, I'd kinda rather it weren't... but even if somebody is charismatic and talks me into changing that aspect, I want the terminology to still remain in place.  The ultimate goal of this game is a complete breakdown.  Everything they do, they must do for "mommy" (your character).  Mother should be very beligerant, impatient, and degrating.

The Glass Ceiling [F/F preferably but could be M/F][BDSM][FemDom][Prostitution][Drug Use][Work Place Setting][Cheating]
She got to where she is by accepting nothing less than absolute perfection and control.  Sex has been a weapon in her arsenal in the past, but finally she's reached a position where it doesn't have to be defensive.  No longer does she have to trade it to get what she wants.  She has the position she wants, she has the house and the car and the marriage she wants.  Now the only thing she feels like she needs is another girl she can transfer all of her humiliation on to.  Another girl upon whom she can dump all of her shame.  So when she's assigned a new intern to mentor... she sees her opportunity.  At first with seduction, and then becoming dominant over her.  Eventually with dominance in place she begins to whore the girl out... and so that the girl's humiliation is complete, she makes the girl thank her for every bit of it.

This requires a player familiar with the slow-burn concept of erotica for the Boss (I want to play the Intern).  Somebody who can play a female character who first seduces the intern, then works the domination in step by step.  The process has to be gradual.  A fair amount of charisma is involved her, as well.  Yes I want her to eventually be vulgar and abusive, but that kind of treatment only works if she's also apporpriately rewarding the intern.  Also... please please a player that will work a little footplay and maybe menstrual play into the game. ^.^;;

Natural Selection [Futa/F or M/F][Incest][Risk of Pregnancy / Pregnancy][Deception][FemDom]
Cassandra has had an obsession with the concept of Eugenics ever since she was little.  Evolution and advancement through selective breeding.  Cassandra is also something of a narcissist.  She wants a perfect baby, but believes the only genes worth carrying on are:
version 1 - Her twin's.  Cassandra's twin sister Emily was born with additional parts unnatural for a young lady.  She is a somewhat suspicious player in her sister's quest for a perfect baby, she isn't necessarily opposed to the idea of somebody carrying her offspring... but she is a little weirded out by the prospect of it being her sister.
version 2 - Her father's.  Only the seed that made Cassandra is good enough for the next generation.  This version features a bit more of a deviant relationship.  Her father raised her to think the way she thinks, and actively enjoys her quest.

In either version, I'd like Cassandra (she doesn't have to have that name) to be something of an abusive FemDom.  Not all sex has to be vaginal, and I'd probably prefer if it wasn't anyways... but Cassandra considers any partner only as valuable as the genetic material inside them.  She makes no secret to her partners that she's only interested in their cum.

I'm potentially doing a version of this with somebody right now... but they're only sorta into the concept, and I don't want them to feel pressured into it just because I want to play it. ^.^; Likewise, I don't think she would mind if I had a mirror version of it going, even if she decides she would enjoy it.

For the Greater Good of Man [M/F][DoctorXNurse][Medical Experimentation][Transformation][Romance][Humor][UN]
Greatness, he believes, can not be held back by common morality.  If these tests work the way he believes they will, the results will be the greatest medical breakthrough in the history of the world.  Oh yes, disease will be a thing of the past.  The lifespan of human beings will be expanded by decades.  He doesn't have time to run through the preliminary tests!!  His nurse, his beautiful and gentle sweet loving girlfriend, will be a perfect volunteer... he's sure of it.

The concept is that they're already going out, which is already against regulations... and he starts trying to talk her into being a volunteer to try out this drug that he's working on.  We can come up with what the actual effects of this drug turn out to be, but needless to say it doesn't do what he was expecting.  I'd like this to have a sense of humor, so potentially it could include several different miracle-cures that turn out to have several different very annoying side-effects as the course of the roleplay continues.  At it's heart, though, I'd like it to be a romantic pairing... even though he's very very flawed, she still loves him and will help with his work no matter how exasperating it might be.

The Curiosity Club [M/F and F/F and M/M possible (read: please include) Futa][Cheating][Audience / Voyuer / Exhibition][Open Fetish][Smut][UN]
Between three and five couples (depending on how many people my partner is willing to play) all attend a swing party without seperate rooms.  With just a single bed in the middle of the room, the couples enter well aware of the point of the party.  A swing party designed to test the limits of each person's sexuality.  Every person in attendance must sleep with every other person in attendance, no exceptions.  They must reclassify themselves from Curious to Experienced, and they must do it in full view of the other guests.  Likewise, when it's their spouse or signifigant other's turn... they have no choice but to watch.  Despite my labelling this as a "Smut" game, I would like to toy with the range of emotional responses that can come from this.  Reluctance, excitement, etc.

The Last Best Hope [M/F][Idea for Kevin OR Paul... leaning towards Kevin, though][Super Hero][Romance][Action][UN]
All the other superheroes on the planet believed the real threat was at the other end of the solar system.  But your character knew better.  She knew damn well there was a greater danger that needed to behandled at home.  Unfortunately once everybody else was gone, the only hope she had left to handle the return of the Demon Lord was... the Tadpole (or Pollywog if a player would rather have Paul).

The other character can be another super-heroine, or a super-villain or anyone that might have knowledge about the return of an ancient demon.  I would greatly like a player who would be willing to toss in as much humor and pun work as I would be trying to do. ^.^

McKean, Paul McKean [M/F][Idea For Paul][Romance][Humor][Action][Espionage][Probable Slow Burn][UN]
Paul McKean is a regular guy.  Granted, a very wealthy guy from a fairly prominent family.  He likes skating and fast cars and video games that let him skate or drive fast cars.  Lucky (or unlucky) for him, he has one of those faces.  When he's approached by a woman from MI6 and given a code phrase, by sheer coincidence he responds with the right phrase and gets unwittingly swept up into a world of Espionage on a mission to stop the evil Doctor Antonio from irradiating all the world's Tofu.

Eventually the MI6 woman will learn that Paul isn't who she thought he was, but probably decide that it's better to just run with it rather than damage her carreer.  Or maybe she's just too cocky to admit she made that mistake.  I'd like a player that would be willing to take on the MI6 woman, as well as an assistant for Doctor Antonio.  Lots of Humor, some general knowledge of Bond and Bourne and even Spy Kids movies is preferred. ^.^

Paul McKean vs The Were-Feret [M/F][Idea For Paul][Romance][Humor][Action][Horror... technically][Slow Burn][UN]
Paul McKean fancies himself a monster-hunter.  To date he has fought the Curry Ghoul, the Rostafarian Vampire, and even the fabled Frankenberry.  But when now a client comes to him with the most dangerous of all monsters that he's yet to encounter.  Her brother, she believes, has become a Were-Feret!!  The game would call for somebody willing to mock the horror-genre and play his client or an assistant on the hunt.  It could possibly be a small group game if a third person wanted to play the were-feret himself in attempts to interrupt any romantic situations that could develop. ^.^

Innocense Lost [M/F or M/M or M/Futa][Idea for Kyle][Super Hero][Action][Bondage][Possible Dub Con][Drama][UN]
Kyle Morrison is the vigilante known as "Justice".  Believed in many circles not to even exist, or to be a creation of the mafia to control their own, his trademark is retribution fitting of a crime.  Often his punishments are lethal.  Rarely is so much as a drop of sweat found at the scene.  But without fail, all of his victims have deserved what they got.  Justice is not the ideal protector for someone scared out of their wits... but when an innocent 16 year old (whatever gender you decide to play) watches their entire family killed in a break-in.

The idea is that this character is so innocent that Justice becomes enamorred with them.  Innocent as in righteous and not guilty, not necessarily naive or childlike.  Because Kyle is so obsessed with purity the character should probably be somewhat virginal.  The concept is basically that Kyle falls in love with this character while trying to protect them, but can't bring himself to taint them... potentially the character can be falling in love with Kyle (or Justice) at the same time, which Kyle would view AS tainting them.  I'd admittedly prefer a female or futa partner in this game... but Kyle's easy enough to talk into M/M.

Raison d'ĂȘtre [F/F][Idea For Samantha][Fighting][Action/Violence][Cheating][Training][Emotional Abuse][Possible Fireplay][UN]
Samantha Leroux is the reigning Queen of Mixed Martial Arts.  All of her fights have ended in a knock out, except against one girl.  One girl that keeps going the distance with her.  One girl that never submits, never surrenders, and never has the courteousy to just stay down.  Their rivalry has become the stuff of legends... and defeating the girl has become less and less of a goal and more of an obsession.  Samantha eats, drinks, sleeps and breathes her rival, causing a constant strain on her relationship with her fiancee.  This obsession takes a turn for the worse when her rival is injurred and Samantha is told that the other girl may never fight again... more determined and obsessed than ever, Samantha sets to rehabilitate her rival.

This game would probably require both myself and a player to occasionally NPC other opponents for eachother.  I want this game to have as much, or even more fighting than it has intimacy.  Their relationship should go from rivalry to obsession to sexual then to romantic... and I'd like a player who is capable of pacing things out slowly. ^.^

Taking Pointe [F/F][Idea for Morgwen OR Lucy (if somebody wants a vampire)][Obsession][Romance][Possible Non-Con][Ballet / Modern Dance][Rivalry][Possible Abuse][Possible BDSM][Possible Unrequited Love]
A famed coreographer has come up with a bold new show that requires two Primas.  For years Gwen has been trying to get a Prima part over her rival within her troupe.  Now she has a chance to share equal footing with her.  The show calls for Gwen to play the part of the Black Queen opposite her rival's White Queen, in a dance allegedly based on one of the greatest Chess Matches ever played.  However it also requires that Gwen work very very closely and more intimately on stage with her rival than ever before... leading to many practices that rely solely on the two of them getting to know one another's moves.  Long hours alone together and the intensity of their dancing causes the rivalry to become romantic obsession... at least for Morgwen...

Admittedly, this idea is very similar to Raison... but I think they're different enough that I would be able to do both stories without overlap in concepts.

Original Ideas:: One Shots:
{Sometimes these are "scenes" that are mostly about getting a quick trist played out.  Sometimes they're experiments with ideas that I'm not sure I really want to explore.  Regardless, a One-Shot or Quickie Game is a pretty good way to test out playing with somebody to see if you like playing with them.}

The Heartbreak Hotel [M/F or F/F or (possibly) M/M or any combination of partners][Idea For Any Character From My List][Negotiable][Most Likely Van through Dub-Con rating]
The concept is that a player picks one of the OC's from the list.  The set-up is something akin to a "swing party" with the characters not having any aforeknowledge of who might end up in the room with them.  I would prefer somebody take into account the "types" of the character before putting them in the room with the character of their choice.  But if somebody is charismatic enough, I would consider putting them in with a more Non-Consent feel.  Yes Eve is also available for this game, but I'll tone down her bloody violence most likely. ^.^

The Pregnancy Pact [M/F][Dub Con][Risk / Pregnancy][UN]
This should probably be in the "Friends Only" area because of how unsure I am.  It's just an idea that popped into my head after watching a special about some girls in New England that allegedly actually did this.  Five sixteen year old girls make a pact to be mothers by their senior year of high school.  It doesn't count if they don't know who the father is, but they have to break up with the father as soon as they find out that they're pregnant.  There might be potential for this to go fairly long-term... but I figure conception is the end of the game in this case.  I might be willing to experiment with playing the female role in this game, actually.  Since it's just a short term experiment.

In The Garden With Eve [F/M or F/F][Idea for Eve][Rape][Brutality / Mutilation][Heavy Bloodplay][Hard Vore][Metahuman]
I'm not anticipating that this gets requested in my lifetime. *laughs* This is a very dark game, the set-up is pretty simple.  Someone, either a soldier sent to retrieve her, or just a hapless victim in the wrong place at the wrong time... ends up alone in a park with Eve.  Eve rapes and torments and canibalizes them while alive.  The story ultimately ends when character B can't survive the injuries.  An alternative, if somebody wanted their character to also have regenerative abilities... this brutal exchange could go on for a long time.

Original Ideas: For Friends Only
{Why are these ideas just for friends?  It could be for any number of reasons.  Usually because it's something I'm unsure about, or something that has actual emotional attachments behind it.}

All the Queen's Men [F/M+][Idea For Samantha][Gangbang][UN]
No real concept yet.  I'm extremely curious about playing Samantha in a gangbang scenario, preferably with both men and women making use of her.  Or rather (for the scenario I would like to do) her making use of them.  I'd like her somewhat in control of things, dominant over a small group.  Like four or five male characters and one or two female characters.  The idea, however, hasn't really developped to the point where I've got any details beyond that, though. ^.^;; You know... 'cept the really sexy title...

Sam I Am [F/F][Idea For Samantha][FemDom][BDSM][Clone / Twincest][Non-Con / Mind Control][Voyuerism][Possible Fireplay]
Once during a Question and Answer game, Samantha Leroux let it slip around her future boyfriend that her darkest sexual fantasy was a lesbian affair with a perfect reflection of herself.  Unfortunately she didn't know that she would end up dating her boyfriend, and she didn't take into account that his family was the lead in BioEngineering.  For an engagement gift, Samantha recieved a perfect clone of herself modified to be completely unable to resist any verbal command given by Samantha herself.  At first she's hesitant to engage in her relationship with... herself.  However, what starts off as a simple masturbatory fantasy escalates into a bondage nightmare.  She abuses the clone in ways she's only ever thought about letting be done to herself.  Though the clone can resist, protest, and feel shame and sorrow over what happens... her brain is completely unable to say "No" when her mistress asks.

One Pill Makes You Larger... [F/M or F/F][Idea For Samantha or Shana][Giantess][Possibly a One-Shot][UN]
From some freak accident Samantha or Shana find themselves between eight and ten times their original height.  I don't have so much of a plot for this one, which is why it's labelled as a possible One-Shot.  I've just been curious with playing around with the concept of a giant woman.  Not entirely sure where it's come from, but I know it's going to be something I wanna play with until I give it a shot.  On the extension, it would also be fun to play with her shrinking as well... ^.^;

You can post here or PM me if you have questions or comments or criticism or cookies... I'll usually probably be more prompt in getting back to PM's, since I can't miss the glaring notice that I have a message and I loathe leaving a message unreplied to (unless the sender was rude).

So... thanks for reading, if you did.  If you didn't, you don't get thanked, but you won't see this anyways.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Decrepitdan

Hey, I would love to look into playing out "We Who Wear Black," "The Bear" or "We Have Such Sights to Show You" with you!

Violence

Quote from: Decrepitdan on March 07, 2010, 12:25:17 AM
Hey, I would love to look into playing out "We Who Wear Black," "The Bear" or "We Have Such Sights to Show You" with you!

Sent you a PM. ^.^

Also fixed something in my list... and looking at it, I should probably run a spell-check. *goes to do so*

EDIT:: Never mind.  If the spell-checker's gonna be a pain in the ass, I'll just embarass myself. >.< Stupid Internet Explorer on my Stupid Computer... hating everything! >.<
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

BentNotBroken

Violence

Quote from: BentNotBroken on March 07, 2010, 10:50:05 AM
Hi :) I'm interested in Innocense Lost

Keeping in mind that Kyle tends to turn people off after a while... PM has been sent. ^.^;

Violence

Did a strike-through on the games that have moved through the planning phases and/or already been started. ^.^

Violence

Added some more ideas.  Reshuffled priorities.  Removed games that are currently taken. ^.^;

Also added a section for One-Shots and Quickies... which is conspicuously sparse at the moment. ^.^;;

Violence

Added "Paul vs The Were-Feret" because apparently I'd forgotten to put that one up there before... >.>

Smoothtrooperette

Hmm...  "Blood that Boils" sounds quite interesting.  I'd love to look into that one.

Doomsday