What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit and a white lace camisole under it, sheer black stockings and black heels.  There have been client meetings all day today and I'm more than ready to head home and get into something a lot more comfortable. :-)

AmberStarfire

A maroon short-sleeved jumper dress (it's very short) with a black and white striped skirt beneath it.

My hair's in a bun, tied up with a white band.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue dress with a boat neck, fitted bodice, long sleeves gathered and cuffed at the wrist and a full skirt, white belt, beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt and a black straight skirt with gold stripes.

Blythe

Fleece pants, red shirt, enormous red blanket, fuzzy socks.

AmberStarfire

A brown trenchcoat belted at the waist (very 'Scully-like'), a cherry red and black jumper with a cowl neck, charcoal leggings, socks with dinosaurs on them, brown leather boots. Also my rings and a pretty bag from Monsoon.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue linen slacks, turquoise long-sleeved silk blouse and black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

A khaki shirt-waist dress that buttons down the front and has a lapel collar, elbow-length sleeves with cuffs, a straight skirt and is accessorized with dark brown buttons and leather belt, beige stockings and dark brown heels.

AmberStarfire

A lilac short sleeved jumper, a grey fitted t-shirt beneath it, and royal blue skirt with a black band, and black tights beneath it. I also have a hair band tying my hair in a ponytail and blue glittery nailpolish. :)

I realised today that I went out without brushing my hair (not on purpose). Basically it's long and I tied it into a bun when I got up to put it out of the way. I put on make-up etc before I went out but completely forgot about my hair because it was bunned, and only realised when was down near the supermarket. I don't think anyone noticed or cared. :)

Chi

Pajama pants and a tee shirt, it's bedtime soon.
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Bandit 600

A plaid bathrobe because I am lazy and did not really want to get dressed this morning.

Beguile's Mistress

More meetings today - black business suit, pencil skirt & fitted jacket, light salmon shawl-collared blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A grey t-shirt with an AT-ST (all terrain scout transport) from Star Wars and a purple skirt with a black band.

Bandit 600

Nothing because I do not have to do anything today  :P

The Lioness

Dark wash denim jeans, emerald green ribbed tank top with a small ruffle-trim collar, dark blue cardigan, brown leather mary-jane-style mules, and my special Starry Night necklace
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks with a faint white chalk strip, a silvery gray long-sleeved silk blouse, a black belt and black loafers.

MelisaArtemis

A cat around my neck and another on my lap and nothing else :P

Rhedyn

Jeans, a maroon strappy top and a loose knit green hooded jumper.

The Lioness

Black dress slacks, a black and tan polka-dot lace-lined tank top, an emerald green cardigan, black suede flats, a strand of pearls, and red lipstick.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt, black silky slacks, and a hair band around my ponytail. (As for make-up, just tinted moisturiser).

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and black loafers and a white turtleneck knit top.  It decided to be cold here today.

The Dark Raven

A towel, and soon to be work clothes.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Beguile's Mistress

Looked out the window this morning and saw snow.  Checked the temperature and saw 25.  Went to the closet and took out dark gray slacks, a white cotton long-sleeved shirt and a pale blue, cable-knit cardigan and added a pair of black loafers.

SMR Rein

A purple Relay For Life T-shirt, and plain pink undies. NO PANTS TUESDAY!! Or is that Wednesday? Hrm...
Be bold

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved grey t-shirt over a knee length black and white striped skirt.