High Fantasy M/M Plots (seeking dom-switch male or FtM characters)

Started by Nadir, March 18, 2013, 12:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

I'll be adding more to this thread in the coming days. Please note, I'm only looking for dom or dom-switches. I tend to prefer dark themes in my games. Games will include some level of horror and violence. These are my plot driven ideas - for ones more smut focused, please check my other thread

The Halls Of Kair Adris

On the western peninsula of the Inclaris Isle, there is an ancient building. Seven towers of pale stone once reached up into the sky, but these days only three remain, the others shattered by fate, weather and war. Beneath it is a labyrinth of cellars and chambers, passages that lead deeper below than the towers reach above.

Background

The Halls were built by an ancient civilization to catch and focus natural magics to wake the dead and summon the ghosts of gods, but those days are long gone. Those who once ruled are gone. Dead, some historians claim, or banished from this world. Others suggest the undying master is sealed in one of the deepest cells, though it is only believed by the youngest, freshest of the apprentices.

Now, the Halls are used by the Mage’s Guild as a training ground for their apprentices, taking advantage of the reservoirs of power still held in and around the ancient building. Alongside the mages is a secondary guild, which exists to serve a need of the mages. To the outside world, they act as bodyguards for the mages when they venture out into the world, as those who work magic are hated in some kingdoms and actively hunted down in others. They also serve as a deterrent for slavers and pirates who think to attack the Halls. In truth they are more than that, acting as focus points themselves due to ceremonial tattoos, allowing a mage to tap a greater power reserve with less effort. These fighters can also become one mage’s familiar, a practice that breaches the peace treaties but is kept a well guarded secret.

Plot

Undecided - can be of a mage and a guardian who form a bond during their time training and poke around the forbidden levels(x), an established mage/guardian pair who move back and forth causing trouble(x), a guardian trying to buck his fate and ensnaring a younger mage (x) or a mage who chooses to venture out without a guardian and finds out why having one is so important (x) or any other scenario we can think up.