Horror Game - GM'd by players.

Started by Jester, July 16, 2007, 04:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Do you like to be GM but cant manage a whole game? Same here. Would you like to play in the same game? Yes. Me too.

Well how about a game where each player takes on a chapter of the game as GM?

I want the game to be a horror. The setting could be as follows:

Imagine the setting: A private island based in the pacific called Terros Island which is uninhabited but still has the remains of a large Manor House and the village that supported it. These buildings have been left derelict for years and were considered to contan "ghosts".

The island is now a summer home for a rich couple with a Summer Chalet by the soft sandy beach at the opposite side of the osland. Imagine the setting as the couple and their two friends arrive at the island. The two men flex their muscles and compare the sizes of the power boats and the two girls compare the sizes of bikini they have brought for the two weeks.

I am looking for three other players/gm. I want us to take it in turns to take our four characters through sexual hell. I will set the the scene and the ball rolling and one by one we will take it in turns to gm our own characters private hell on the island and inflict it on each others characters. The story could take drastic twists with different gms.

so i imagine 5 chapters.

chapter 1: intro and character development - perhaps the coupples are cheating on each other? - gm by me
chapter 2-4: start of the horror - with each player taking us through their own horror world.
chapter 5. conclusion.

so thoughts?

1. are you interested?
2. could the premise work?
3. are you happy with the setting?