Angel and Demon (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, October 28, 2011, 09:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Heaven is great for angels, these creatures that were born immortal, and who's goal is make sure demons do not invade the Earth. They can fly, and have powers to repeal demons. But they are also bound by a code, to not interfere with humans. If they do, then the ultimate punishment is brought down onto them. They are stripped of powers, and dropped down to hell, where they are doomed for eternity. There, most of them become mindless beings, driven crazy by constant suffering, being abused by the denizens of hell, or being taken as pets by powerful demons.

On this day, one such angel has been banished, for helping a human when she shouldn't have. Now, she is being sent to hell. Coincidentally, she ends up landing near where a demon girl is resting comfortably on a pile of ash. The angel, confused and scared, is noticed by the demon girl who finds her irresistible. The demon goes to her and takes her as a pet.

For this RP I will play Helixa, the demon, and I need someone to play the angel. Being powerless in hell, she will be easily captured by the demon and then Helixa will show her what hell is like, and abuse her body any way she sees fit. It won't be extreme abuse, as Helixa is more playful than mean, she'll take pleasure in the angel's damnation, and play with her body.

----

Mysterica

I may well be interested in playing the angel your looking for.  What particular kinks were you wanting for this game?

Starry Sarcasm

Visna

I'd love to do this as well. Is it still open? Should we post some Character Sheets?

elfguy

Sorry girls the RP has been filled out. But I'll post again if it ever opens back up.
----