Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Still quiet in his hiding place because noone found him to take the win :p
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

Good for you then... You get to keep your precioussss.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Swashbuckler

Why just look at this win laying here unattended...

Phantomhive

"dont know what win you refer to I still have it *Darts from Kurzyk's place and heads for the cave.*
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Swashbuckler

*throws a weighted net over Phantom, taking the win and waving it about*

THIS WIN

Phantomhive

*has a knife qquickly frees herself and tackles SB* Darn it you thank you for my win Back.

Lady Sakura

Pounces and retrieves the win.

Now it's mine!

Swashbuckler

*swings by and grabs the win*

Have at thee!!!

Lady Sakura

Throws a knife at whatever he is swinging on and takes the win back!

Foiled again!

Swashbuckler

*crashes into the China cabinet*

*tosses teacup after teacup at the Vampire Mistress, and steals the win while she is distracted*

lonlyazn

Creeps up from behind quietly running away with 'The Win'.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Undine

Sidles silently behind Lonlyzan, matching his pace as he runs but slowing him down just enough with an arm about the waist and a sing-song whisper, soft as a kiss for his ear.  "Shh... Hush now.  No need to run sweetling.  I'll just take that heavy 'Win' off your hands... "
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

justme4386

Too bad I don't feel creative enough to take the win.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Undine

Awww... Well dear lady, what if I simply press the 'Win' into your hands, with my blessings?  Mondays can be hard - here, start yours off with a 'Win.'
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Phantomhive

my tuesday here I will take that thank you *steals the win from Monday into Tuesday*

justme4386

Oh..  You mean I had actually won there fore a while? And I didn't even know...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Yea but its mine again now lol *add manic laugh here*

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

How about sharing the win because that bunny is so fluffy cute and loveable.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Rhedyn

I heard there's a win in need of a loving home so I'm here to adopt it  >.>

ChicagoOkie

I'm sorry. I think you are mistaken.
Random PM's welcome.