Please delete out-of-place posts for a guest

Started by Auxie, May 15, 2021, 08:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auxie

I am not sure what my status is.  I can't pm a member of staff so I thought I would to contact one via this board.

I returned to the site and posted an introduction a couple of days ago.

Whilst my application is being processed, I began what I intended to be the scenario for a PG-13 rp.  Then I thought it might be better as a short story.  It is in the 'non-adult rp' board.  I realised that it should be posted on the non-adult fiction board.

I tried to message a member of staff to ask that the two posts under Mesmeric Revelation be deleted so I could post in the correct place.  I am not allowed so I looked at my profile.

I then saw that my profile says that I am 'expired'.

So can you do two things for me? 

First can you please delete my two posts (Mesmeric Revelation) from the rp board so I can put them in the right place?

Second, can you tell me if I should have done something more that just post an introduction? (My intro is called 'Down the Rabbit Hole'.) I mean, should an 'expired' member apply in some other way than simply post an introduction?

Thanks a million, Auxie.

Please note that the reply rate on my profile is very misleading.  I registered at Elli in 2019 but did not begin my introduction until May 2021.  I calculate my reply rate at approximately 1.25 per day and rising.  You can check this from the date of my first post - May 12 2021 - under 'show posts' and my total posts.

Britwitch

Quote from: Auxie on May 15, 2021, 08:36:52 AM
I am not sure what my status is.  I can't pm a member of staff so I thought I would to contact one via this board.

I returned to the site and posted an introduction a couple of days ago.

Whilst my application is being processed, I began what I intended to be the scenario for a PG-13 rp.  Then I thought it might be better as a short story.  It is in the 'non-adult rp' board.  I realised that it should be posted on the non-adult fiction board.

I tried to message a member of staff to ask that the two posts under Mesmeric Revelation be deleted so I could post in the correct place.  I am not allowed so I looked at my profile.

I then saw that my profile says that I am 'expired'.

So can you do two things for me? 

First can you please delete my two posts (Mesmeric Revelation) from the rp board so I can put them in the right place?

Second, can you tell me if I should have done something more that just post an introduction? (My intro is called 'Down the Rabbit Hole'.) I mean, should an 'expired' member apply in some other way than simply post an introduction?

Thanks a million, Auxie.

Hi there,

The 'expired' in your profile relates to your email address needing to be verified. It also looks like your application is still being processed, which is why your tag is grey and says 'unapproved'. Don't forget to check back to your thread in the Introductions forum in case our approvals team has left any further questions or information for you.

But in the meantime I can move the posts you mentioned for you, if you'd like, over to the fiction board.

Best wishes,

Brit

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

Auxie

Thanks Brit.  That's great.  I realise that I am not yet approved.  That will go along in due course I expect.

I just wanted to know if I needed to do anything extra and it appears that I need to keep checking my email for some kind of verification message.  Thanks for the heads-up on that.

And I didn't want to mess up your rp board with some out-of-place fiction.  I was just occupying my time and familiarising myself with the site whilst awaiting approval, hopefully.  So if you can delete them, that will be good.  I have a copy so I can then post it in the right place.

Thanks again,

Best wishes, Auxie
Please note that the reply rate on my profile is very misleading.  I registered at Elli in 2019 but did not begin my introduction until May 2021.  I calculate my reply rate at approximately 1.25 per day and rising.  You can check this from the date of my first post - May 12 2021 - under 'show posts' and my total posts.

Britwitch

Congratulations on your approval! ;D And I can take care of those posts for you.

Have fun looking around the site and I hope you enjoy your time here at Elliquiy!

Brit

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories