Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dahling

Ohai...I know her!

-waves at Harley and runs.-

Harley Quinn

-then he woke up, she would never (Ha!) cling-

-waves to Dahling, but upon seeing that she has the win, chases and steals it back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Hiddenhart

*Steals it back from Harley, sticks tongue out*

SirSetzer

ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

You can't give up!

-grabs Harts' tongue and pulls, then steals win back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Hiddenhart

'Ey! *Takes the win back and glares* Don't make me lock you back in the box, Harley!

*gives win to Setzer*

Harley Quinn

-pouts- I didn't do anything to deserve being put back in the box.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

Sorry... *takes win from Setzer and gives it to Harley*

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Hiddenhart

*Whistles and walks off with the real win* ^^

Harley Quinn

-pouts again, sees the cushion, drops the fake win, picks up the cushion and goes to sit in a corner with it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

Win?  Lose?  Who cares?  I am Jack.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Hiddenhart

((Sorry all, for my hyperness T_T)

*hands harley the real win now, because she deserves it*

Harley Quinn

-looks at him out of the corner of her eye- You can give it to Sir, I have my cushion. (lol)
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-smirks, gazing at her-

That cushion will come in handy, Harley. You can count on it! Thank you for the win.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*Watches* I love happy endings. *Smiles and watches Setzer and Harley*

Harley Quinn

When will it come in handy?

-sneaks win back, trying to act casual-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-snatches it back-

Use your imagination! Like, when you fall and it's there to cushion your fall! Duh, I mean what else can a cushion be used for here?
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Mhm.  Sure.  I'll bet that's what you meant.

Hey!  -takes it back again-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

It is. What else do you think I could be implying?  O:)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

I guess nothing.  -smirk-
Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

I'm dancing in the rain, I dancing in the rain.  Such a glorious feeling, I'm winning again!

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

SirSetzer

-winks at Harley, grinning slightly-

We're at mutual understanding, then!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

MrDiamondBackJack

You two interrupted my big showstopping dance routine.  WTF

ArtemisHighmore

-slips in to snatch up the win-