AoT needs RP, badly!: Seeking Destiel, and really anything else.

Started by Angelofthursday, November 22, 2013, 07:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelofthursday

Hello all!

Additionally, I'm just looking for RP partners that I can build stories with.  All kinds of stories.  I have cravings, but I'll also totally welcome a PM going 'hey, wouldn't it be cool if... what do you think of that?' and building a world or scenario out of nothing but our imaginations.  I promise, I'm nice, I won't bite out of character, and I'd love to make some friends on here.  Whadya say?  I'll offer up a few of my cravings, and if you want to play, send me a PM!  I prefer forum RP or email RP to IM for long-term story lines.  No matter the medium, I average around two to three paragraphs per post. 

Currently, I am craving some Supernatural RP.  Specifically Dean/Castiel, but I enjoy many variations on it, including demonic possession of one or the other, angelic shenanigans (grace being used for shocking and sinful purposes, wingkink) and suchlike.  I have written from both character's perspectives and would enjoy either.  I would enjoy something long-term, wandering alongside canon, or diverging wildly from canon, or even something completely AU.  But with the same slow build, internalized homophobia, emotional constipation that makes that particular relationship so fun to play with. 

Random other Fandoms that I enjoy in that way:
Star Wars 
Torchwood/Doctor Who
World of Warcraft - Horde races or Worgen! (shut up, it's a fandom.  >.> )

While I myself am male, I'm willing to play any gender of character, though for long term storyline I prefer male or FtM characters or partners.  I do enjoy original characters or story lines, and once I get comfortable with a person's play style, I give as good as I am given. 

I also enjoy non-human scenarios.  Monsters, beasts, anthros and the like.  Usually with those I prefer NC, and M/F. 

Angelofthursday

Angelofthursday

Added a new section, took off the claim that I was new cause it's been long enough.  :)

Angelofthursday

Housekeeping - removed original story lines and some fandoms, added some clarifiers, and removed repeating data.

Angelofthursday

updates and housecleaning and a bit of bumping  as it's been almost a month since I last was on top.  hehehe.