Wife`s pleasure

Started by Desirous, February 12, 2013, 01:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirous

Hey guys!

Saw this picture and an idea came up in my mind. It involves this couple who seems to have this perfect life doing well for themselves professionally and enjoying every possible facility they can. Now what I`m thinking is another man who is her lover and the husband is well aware of the fact. Though the idea of his wife having a lover makes the man jealous, but at the very same time it makes him extremely aroused as well.

I am looking for this plot to be smut based with lots of teasing and flirting, wife and her lover purposely  tormenting the husband by their scandalous and wild behavior, wicked threesomes.

That`s all what I have in mind at the moment. I have reserved the husband`s character for myself and looking forward to hear from a willing female and guy to show interest.

Also this is just the basic idea and it looks like a pretty simple plot, but do suggest in ideas  :-)

Alright guys, this picture takes the plot in a whole new dimension. The requirements for this plot would be one of a wife/girlfriend and the one female playing in the sister`s role, while I reserve the role of husband/boyfriend for myself.

The way I see it, sister has moved in recently with her brother and her spouse. This and the picture pretty much formulates the plot.

If the plot interests you, please do PM me to discuss the possibilities  :-)

MagicalPen

I'd be willing to be the other guy as long as no M/M is involved. I do some love me some Cuckolding!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Desirous

Nameless One

If this scenario goes the towards the "sister" idea, I'd be interested in the sister role. The tattooed, strong, dominating girl role sounds interesting.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Desirous

Great. Looking forward to hear from an intereted female to play the wife`s character  :-)

Nameless One

So, no news from the wives side? That's bad luck.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Desirous

Quote from: Nameless One on February 20, 2013, 06:23:20 AM
So, no news from the wives side? That's bad luck.

No not yet but hoping to find some woman showing interest.