Post apocolyptic (F seeking Male)

Started by MissRoziel, July 28, 2013, 03:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

I played this story on Gaia for years and got a bit burned out on it, then I forgot about it for forever then I happened to come across some old word files with the old role plays in it and thought I'd bring it here because I do like the idea :)

Basically it's many many years after humanity nearly wiped itself self out entirely, the majority of the continents have be reduced to deserts save for mountain regions and rainforests.  the reminders of humanity had separated into two groups, the nomadic desert people who abhor and avoid technology blaming it for the state of the planet and their near destruction,  they are very religious honoring the world and the land seeking forgiveness for the destruction their ancestors wreaked on the planet they view the others as demons.

the mountaineers are Technologically skilled and obsessed with putting humanity back on top of the food chain.  In order to do this the mountaineers do extensive testing to try and enhance their physical bodies, The nomads who are stronger, faster and capable of surviving the deadly conditions of the desert are of interest to them so every so often  a nomad who strays will be 'demoned away' and are taken into the mountains to become test subject or in the case of women breeding horses to bear stronger offspring for testing.

My character would be a nomad who during her curious investigation of the ruins of a long forgotten city, is seen by a scouting craft of mountaineers and is captured for testing,

ideally your character would be the man who'd be doing the tests or who chooses to keep her as his personal breeder Or maybe he feels bad and decides to keep her, he pretends he's cruel to her but he find her interest in him and his culture fascinating because of how the nomads are usually so against demons and technology?

it's totally up to you how you want to play it :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Hmm consider me intrigued. Definitely interested in more details of the world/peoples/technology that is left.

MissRoziel

Thia plot is open again seeking new partners ^^
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.