Give the person above you an Ego-Pep! Spread the love, people ;)

Started by Amelita, July 17, 2010, 05:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

I bet you'll get rid of that Unapproved badge in no time at all!   :-)
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

TheLegionary

lenka

If I have to look at your too hot tantalising body any longer then I will just melt away into a pool of goo.

TheLegionary

Your legs are not only very sexy, but they can beat any competitor in jogging!

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

You are not only one of the hottest girls at Elliquiy.com, but also one of the most patient and nice I have ever met!

* blows kisses to her buttocks*

Amelita

You're a great guy and fun to flirt with, but most of all you handle yourself with grace when you're put in a tough spot. That is an admirable trait, my friend.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Merry Gentry

you have a wonderful writing style, sexual and tempting, and your poetry is remarkable...  <3
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Apraxia

By appearances alone, you have the loveliest lingerie in all the land.

Merry Gentry

Amelita

I don't know you really, but every time I read one of your comments you make me smile for some reason. I think you must be a really great person :)

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Merry Gentry

*is blushing*

And you are lovely on the outside, and more importantly on the inside <3

Anithinum

when you blush....flowers are afraid to bloom because their colors wouldn't be as authentic
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Underneath

You make me wish I was good at flirting  :-[  Whenever I see a girl I like, I freeze -_-  So flirting is out of the question, but you seem to be really good at it.  I'd love to get some pointers sometime :)

Amelita

You have caught the true purpose of this thread ;D To give a real compliment to the real person behind the avi, not to the avi. Not only that, but you seem really sweet :)

Kendra

And you my dear Ame are brilliant!
I always enjoy our chats in SB though they have sadly become rare of late. I enjoy our teasing ways as sinner and angel.
You are a sweetheart, with wonderful things to say about people.
You make members feel welcome in SB and so often make me smile.
Thanks for being you.  :-*

Anithinum

I don't know you yet, but just from the speech you just gave, I get this feeling that being your friend is the best place anyone could have in their life.
On~Off

Underneath

I hope you get approved soon cuz it would really suck to not see you around anymore.  I know the approval process isn't judged by how nice you are, but if it were, you would've been approved ages ago <3

Apraxia

Your 'come hither' stare brings all the boys to the yard.

Anithinum

Both of us signed up here at the same time, and so far I really enjoy your company. You make me laugh and you are very friendly  ::)
On~Off

Apraxia

Oh stop it some more!
We've only really indulged in smalltalk, but should we both get approved I know who I want to RP with. -eyebrow waggle-

Anithinum

Not only am I blushing....I feel very honored to have met you! and even though this is the ego-prep talk thread....It's definitely getting to me in a positive way :P
On~Off

Apraxia

There's fun to be had in stroking anthers ego, and I have no problem whiling away the hour stroking yours.

Xiphon III

You deserve a high five!
o/        <-little high five guy.

Anithinum

anyone who gives a high five and makes a stickman to portray it is a definite hero in my eyes.
On~Off