Anyone for puppy play? (sub F for caring dom M or F to play M) limited time.

Started by Chiarra, July 23, 2013, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Rules:

1.  Please have good spelling and grammar.  Though I am not a Nazi and understand mistakes, I do make them myself, just please make your posts readable.
2.  I do not like one liners, and though I understand the occasional one, I would prefer at least a paragraph.
3.  Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.
4.  If you are losing interest, maybe we could try to make it more interesting, if not then I thank you for your time on the rp that was dropped.

You can find my on's/off's in my sig, but here they are in a nutshell, these are what I will not do

I do not do anything with bestiality, same sex, torture in any form, incest, and scat.

If you are still with me, then good ^_^.

Okay, so I do have an idea for this, but I'm willing to listen to any changes or other ideas you may have.

I'm thinking that my character can be recently homeless.  Her parents may have died, or they didn't really care about her so she just ran away from home.  Whatever the case, I'm thinking that your character, whether he be rich or not, offers her a place to stay and gives her food to eat.  That's when he goes to turn her into his dog.  Of course, I want him to be caring like the title said, but not afraid to deal out punishments when he needs to but I do not want him to be abusive.I'm also thinking, she would be against it at first, but then she grows accustomed to this life and we can even make it to where keeping human pets isn't illegal, so he would be able to take her out for dog walks.  I'm also thinking that it could be looked down upon so it wouldn't be that common.

I would love the no talking rule, but maybe there are a few instances when he would allow her to speak.  We can work this out later, but for most of the time I would like for her to have to be reduced to making dog noises.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List