Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Ritsu

*giggles* It's okay Fal, don't listen to mean ole Bane. He's just jealous.

Rogue

Breathless Intent

Bane, you might get some molestation yourself if you took a page from Fals' book *winks and nibbles at Fals' neck*

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Breathless Intent

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Ritsu

Falstaff

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Rogue

Deamonbane

Rogue

Breathless Intent

*flexes her arms* Rawr! You're right, I would wipe the floor with you, Bane. Wouldn't wanna embarrass you in front of your boys *winks*

Deamonbane