Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Why, thank you!

Next, a charming one.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

impishcharm

Passes by, whistling casually.  ;D

A handsome man.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Stone

Depends on how hard you squint. Ha.

A pretty one.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Bedroom Lazarus

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty, pretty and witty and wise!

The next person will be a living intoxicant.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

-strikes a pose-

A thoughtful type.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

impishcharm

Hands her flowers.

A witty type.

Stone

Bedroom Lazarus

Stone, you are a vision of masculine perfection, a veritable message board Adonis.  If I said your body was immaculate, would you hold it against me?

The next person will be ravishing in red.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

Slips into red lingerie. Does this make me look fat?  :-[

The next person can absolve me of my sins.

Stone

Of course not, Lazarus. I would never do that, and I'll go put something red on. Will need knives and a fresh virgin and...

Father Stone can absolve you of your sins, sure. Just kneel over here... O:)

Next, someone in black.

Bedroom Lazarus

You rang?

The next person desperately needs to join me in the wrong side of the confessional.

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

Pushes Stone in front of her. I'll leave you two alone...  O:)

The one to give me a good-night kiss.  :-*

Bedroom Lazarus

places a clenched fist beneath her chin, tilts her head up and  :-*.  "Goodnight gorgeous"

The Sins that Beckon Me

Bedroom Lazarus

wow...forgot to add.

And the next person, will be dancing the macarena

The Sins that Beckon Me

TheLegionary

impishcharm

SpiralSpider

It is I!

Now it shall be... Lazarus!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Cryptic

Nope sorry spider I am stealing this spot now!

The next person will be.... sexy in sepia.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

Sepia does look good on me, but alas 'tis not to be.

Next person will shovel the snow that magically appeared in my front yard overnight. >.<

Cryptic

Midori, you know I like you and all... but that's asking for far too much! I hate that white stuff.

The next person will be nice enough to fold my laundry for me. Please I hate folding clothes!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic you are a nice girl and stuff but I wouldn't wish folding upon anyone. But I will do it, for you. :P

Next person will tell me a bedtime story.

Dovel

It is only I, but I may read you poetry if you desire.

Perhaps impishcharm shall return and dazzle us with acts of wonder.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

impishcharm

You guys are good, I'll admit.

Dances to the music playing in her head.

Cryptic?

Stone

Sometimes.

The next person will have music playing outside their head.

Cryptic

Quote from: impishcharm on February 18, 2014, 09:18:32 AM
You guys are good, I'll admit.

Dances to the music playing in her head.

Cryptic?

Sorry Impy, i was sleeping :(

Of course Stone, there is always music outside my head. Bobbing head to ICP Hey don't judge.

The next person is totally judging my taste in music.
A/A's