"Daddy, can Emma come with us?"

Started by Tango, September 10, 2008, 12:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tango

Darren Brooks was a successful business man who put in long hours during the year, but he always tried to make it up to his family in the summer, taking them on a lengthy vacation to some exotic place at least once during the summer. Now, with his kids getting older (19 and 17) he figures that this will be the last time they will want to vacation with their parents.
The chosen destination is an extended stay at a large, secluded cabin on the beach. It will mean a three or four hour drive in the family's spacious van, but the luxurious setting will be well worth it when they arrive.

A day before they are set to leave, Darren's daughter slips into his study late in the evning and pleads with her father to let her college room mate Emma accompany them on the trip. Unable to deny his daughter anything Darren agrees and the family, plus Emma, are soon loaded in the van and on their way.

Of course Darren was not expecting to feel the lust for Emma that he does, and starting with the drive to the coast, he begins formulating plans to spend time alone with the young lady - beginning with claiming exhaustion while driving, allowing his wife to take the wheel for the last hour and a half of the trip while the father heads to the back of the dark van (right beside Emma) to rest.

- Looking for someone to play Emma. Story could twist here and there with Emma enjoying time not only with Darren, but with Darren's 17 year old son. The possability of a daddy/daughter thing could also develop if the interest is there.
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20308.0

Somewhere in the moonlight, somewhere in the shadowed garden her whispers await me.

Sultrynets

I find this scenario interesting.  I will PM you.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

The Dark Raven

If you're interested in a small group (for the daughter, I'm thinking), I'm interested.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Kali

I'd be interested in the playing the wife...with a twist perhaps.. I'll pm you.  :)
Ons/Offs

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.