What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

If you really want me, and you think Im smexy
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Merry Gentry

I think I see my car.. yup, it's right there!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

If I can just reach I little...bit..further.  Yep I can touch my toes.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cardwolf

Ugh...always a bad idea to practice yoga while drunk.

Shadowsteel

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Cardwolf

OOC: The picture didn't work btw.

Mmm...is that a mcdonalds?

Shadowsteel

((OOC: I know, I fixed it though))

Man, I love to see myself in the mirror

Cardwolf

OOC: Says no hotlinking permitted

Man, he sure looks sexy.

Merry Gentry

Cardwolf

Crap i have to get that drink to him.

Shadowsteel

what was I drinking again?

@card, what do you mean? I just put in the wrong URL and it didnt work

Cardwolf

OOC: It says Gelbooru.com hotlinking is not permitted at this time.  Theres no image just a sign.

Where are my car keys!?  THERE THEY ARE!

Shadowsteel

thats weird. Oh well, ill just give the link.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=692567

Mmmm... Im so sexy I forgot what I was thinking

Samael

"Ok, you take the first one to the left, then right, and then just straight ahead."
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Shadowsteel

Jade

"You there! Halt! In the name of love!"

Shadowsteel

too late, you already broke my heart

Majere Dreavan

Cherri Tart

It says right here! Good until June 1st!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Jade

"I've drugged your drink and that is why you're feeling dizzy and your vision is blurring."  >:)

Shadowsteel

whoops, forgot my bra. gotta go back

thirteenhearts

I wonder how much this outfit is going to cost to get dry cleaned

Shadowsteel

Lucius Cornelius