Snow White Queen (Looking for M/F creative writers)

Started by Lirliel, August 03, 2013, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Thanks for checking this out!

Here's the basic.. erm premise of the game:

I'm looking to play a stalker game, though I'd be running the role of the artist involved in this little 'love-angle' shall we say. The game will start at the 'height' of Mary's rise to fame and fortune, one day sitting in her dressing room she is greeted by a member of the record label asking if she wants to participate in a live-show that has her answering fans questions, agreeing to this she is placed in front of a webcam and for a few minutes everything goes fine until the 'stalker' arrives in the chat-room. The questions he asks are quietly intrusive, showing he has some knowledge of her home, knowing the layout, perhaps he is talking about a painting she bought from a friend in an art gallery that's in her house. Seeing as she's on tour right now there shouldn't be anyone in there, yet.. there is.

After logging off Mary is left with a queasy feeling in her gut, which only gets worse as the tour progresses, during one of their shoes she is given a stuffed bear, tossed on stage, only to realize that the bear looks very much like one she has at home. In fact.. it is from her home.

For my partner in this RP I want to really delve into him or her, wanting to destroy Mary's mind, snapping it by constantly doing these things, even after the tour ends the problems persist for a few months before they suddenly stop, perhaps the police come to close and the problem goes away for a few years.. only to return with a vengeance that is something to be seen rather then believed.

Those are my basic ideas, naturally the RP would 'end' with them meeting, though before there would be a chance encounter, a fan signing session where he brings something to sign that just feels wrong. His nickname for her is Snow White and that is what he opens all his 'letters' and such with.

And before anyone asks, yes this is partly inspired by Snow White Queen by Evanescence.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

MasterOfMyFate

I'm interested in the idea. So you want someone capable of psychologically breaking 'Snow-White'? I have a feeling the line "You belong to me, my snow-white queen" just fits with this.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Lirliel

Indeed, that was the idea here.

Yes, the Stalker definitely wants to 'own' Snow-White, in his eyes she is his/her wife, the object of their affection and everything they find in their home, on tour, whatever further enhances this effect.

Basically the pedestal the stalker has built is real, he/she loves Snow White.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

MasterOfMyFate

Alright. I got a firm understanding on what you want.

Question: What kind of ending are you going for exactly? I can see it going either happy ending for the star, or "happy ending" for the love sick puppy.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF