~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 11, 2013, 11:26:30 AM

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Velika Alena. (Both are first names to mean Wonderful Light. Heh.)

Species: Firebird. (Russian Folklore)

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Pan.

Appearance: Much like her firebird colors, she has natural reddish/orange hair. But if you call her a ginger, she WILL hurt you. Her eyes are a slate grey color with a bit of blue mixed in there. She often gets complimented on her eyes so if you want to give her one, make sure it's not her eyes. She finds that so unoriginal. The tips of her hair reach just above her nipples which she often wears down. It's got a natural wave to it but if she had her way, she would want to have straight hair. Her form is slender but she is a bit on the buxom side. Not top heavy by any means. She's got curvy hips which people like to call child bearing which always gets on her nerves. Her rear is enough for a handful and she's got what she calls back dimples right above it. She has no tattoos or piercings and probably won't ever get any even though she's contemplated the fact. She keeps her nails manicured with the tips of them always in red. The only jewelry she does wear is a ruby ring on her middle finger on her right hand.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Kissing, Laughing, and Cuddling.

Offs: Clingy, Stoic, and Bland.

History:The Firebird in Russian/Slavic folklore is a magical glowing bird from a faraway land, which is both a blessing and a bringer of doom to its captor.
The Firebird is described as a large bird with majestic plumage that glows brightly emitting red, orange, and yellow light, like a bonfire that is just past the turbulent flame. The feathers do not cease glowing if removed, and one feather can light a large room if not concealed. In later iconography, the form of the Firebird is usually that of a smallish fire-colored peacock, complete with a crest on its head and tail feathers with glowing "eyes".
Of course that's all fairy tales right? Wrong. Firebirds do exist and she's living proof of that. She had to leave her country and resurface elsewhere as there seemed to be a shortage of people who believed in her. She couldn't just leave her feathers everywhere for skeptical people to find and not do anything with. After all, leaving her feathers around were supposed to lead to people on a quest. Now, she's at Castle Rogue and after hearing about it and wondered if she should just start over. It's not like these people here knew of what she was. But, they were like her and having no family, she thought maybe this could be the chance to have a family.

Firebird form.

Looks good darlin, she has my stamp of approval.

Nim

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 11, 2013, 11:26:30 AM

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Velika Alena. (Both are first names to mean Wonderful Light. Heh.)

Species: Firebird. (Russian Folklore)

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Pan.

Appearance: Much like her firebird colors, she has natural reddish/orange hair. But if you call her a ginger, she WILL hurt you. Her eyes are a slate grey color with a bit of blue mixed in there. She often gets complimented on her eyes so if you want to give her one, make sure it's not her eyes. She finds that so unoriginal. The tips of her hair reach just above her nipples which she often wears down. It's got a natural wave to it but if she had her way, she would want to have straight hair. Her form is slender but she is a bit on the buxom side. Not top heavy by any means. She's got curvy hips which people like to call child bearing which always gets on her nerves. Her rear is enough for a handful and she's got what she calls back dimples right above it. She has no tattoos or piercings and probably won't ever get any even though she's contemplated the fact. She keeps her nails manicured with the tips of them always in red. The only jewelry she does wear is a ruby ring on her middle finger on her right hand.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Kissing, Laughing, and Cuddling.

Offs: Clingy, Stoic, and Bland.

History:The Firebird in Russian/Slavic folklore is a magical glowing bird from a faraway land, which is both a blessing and a bringer of doom to its captor.
The Firebird is described as a large bird with majestic plumage that glows brightly emitting red, orange, and yellow light, like a bonfire that is just past the turbulent flame. The feathers do not cease glowing if removed, and one feather can light a large room if not concealed. In later iconography, the form of the Firebird is usually that of a smallish fire-colored peacock, complete with a crest on its head and tail feathers with glowing "eyes".
Of course that's all fairy tales right? Wrong. Firebirds do exist and she's living proof of that. She had to leave her country and resurface elsewhere as there seemed to be a shortage of people who believed in her. She couldn't just leave her feathers everywhere for skeptical people to find and not do anything with. After all, leaving her feathers around were supposed to lead to people on a quest. Now, she's at Castle Rogue and after hearing about it and wondered if she should just start over. It's not like these people here knew of what she was. But, they were like her and having no family, she thought maybe this could be the chance to have a family.

Firebird form.

Mmmmm another lovely lady from our sexy resident Harely.  Loved the choice of pics both for Firebird and human forms.  Has Nim's stamp of approval.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 11, 2013, 12:48:59 PM
Mmmmm another lovely lady from our sexy resident Harely.  Loved the choice of pics both for Firebird and human forms.  Has Nim's stamp of approval.

Putting her up now. :)

Kiric Rand

*mockingly shakes fist* Damn you harley and your sexy as all hell ladies
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Caela

Player Name: Caela

Character Name: Cerridwen Alias: Keri Markman

Species: Griffin

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance:
Keri stands at an average 5'5 but boosts that height with the highest heels she can find without looking ridiculous. Her mane of auburn curls is usually drawn into a ponytail, or left loose to fall to just brush the upper curve of her ass. Drawn to shiny thing she is almost never without some sort of jewelry whether it's a series of silver bangles on her wrists, or a necklace sporting some stylized setting for a gemstone. If you look closely, most of her jewelry will have small griffins etched into it somewhere.

Ons and Offs: Ons: Tall, strong, capable, intelligent, handsome men with a penchant for the darker side of sex.

Offs: Cruel, soft, weak, stupid people.

Additional Information: Keri spent most of her life flying wherever she wanted, whenever she wanted. The rapid expansion of both the human populace, and their technology, however have started encroaching on her freedom to do just that. Many of the mountains she used to favor are now homes to the wealthy or have become public parks for hikers and mountain climbers. With the wealth she's gathered in her 1500+ years of life, she could easily afford to buy one of those mountain tops, but humans have a nasty tendency to spy on their rich members and she doesn't want to have a purchase like that on record to draw the interest of some nosy reporter. So she seeks a place safe for her kind. A place where she soar over the forests that surround it, a place like the Rogue Castle.

Black Howling

Quote from: Caela on October 11, 2013, 01:52:23 PM

Appearance:
Keri stands at an average 5'5 but boosts that height with the highest heels she can find without looking ridiculous. Her mane of auburn curls is usually drawn into a ponytail, or left loose to fall to just brush the upper curve of her ass. Drawn to shiny thing she is almost never without some sort of jewelry whether it's a series of silver bangles on her wrists, or a necklace sporting some stylized setting for a gemstone. If you look closely, most of her jewelry will have small griffins etched into it somewhere.

Ons and Offs: Ons: Tall, strong, capable, intelligent, handsome men with a penchant for the darker side of sex.

Additional Information: Keri spent most of her life flying wherever she wanted, whenever she wanted. The rapid expansion of both the human populace, and their technology, however have started encroaching on her freedom to do just that. Many of the mountains she used to favor are now homes to the wealthy or have become public parks for hikers and mountain climbers. With the wealth she's gathered in her 1500+ years of life, she could easily afford to buy one of those mountain tops, but humans have a nasty tendency to spy on their rich members and she doesn't want to have a purchase like that on record to draw the interest of some nosy reporter. So she seeks a place safe for her kind. A place where she soar over the forests that surround it, a place like the Rogue Castle.

Dayum!

Caela

Black Howling

Quote from: Caela on October 11, 2013, 02:00:17 PM
lol...I'm going to take that to mean you like her. :)

Yes. Someone hogged the drool buckets, or I would have grabbed those. Very awesome character! And sexy as hell too.

Caela

Quote from: Black Howling on October 11, 2013, 02:03:18 PM
Yes. Someone hogged the drool buckets, or I would have grabbed those. Very awesome character! And sexy as hell too.

Thank you. :) She popped into my head while I was reading earlier.

Kiric Rand

Why nust there be so many sexy characters to choose from
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 11, 2013, 02:29:00 PM
Why nust there be so many sexy characters to choose from
I...I ...I wannna interact with the Sphinx....*Cries*
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 11, 2013, 02:30:44 PM
I...I ...I wannna interact with the Sphinx....*Cries*

Well, now that I am home, I planned on getting him posted
[Floatright]
[/float]

Snickerz

Appearance:

Sorry this took so long.... She looks good my dear... I approve.... Just need to wait til tonight for the boss man to approve.

Caela

Quote from: Snickerz on October 11, 2013, 04:29:40 PM
Sorry this took so long.... She looks good my dear... I approve.... Just need to wait til tonight for the boss man to approve.

Nothing to be sorry about, you were busy today!

Snickerz

Quote from: Caela on October 11, 2013, 04:52:06 PM
Nothing to be sorry about, you were busy today!

heh, yeah just a little bit, with Harley's help I got it done quite a bit more quickly than I had planned on.

Black Howling

Player Name: Black Holwing

Character Name: Serenity (Sabel)

Species: Oracle (Demon Possessed)

Relationship Status: Maybe Taken

Sexual Orientation: Straight (Demon has no Orientation. Anyone is good.)

Appearance: The beautiful lass dresses conservative for the most part. Her skin plae, her eyes emerald. Her hair is waves of black silk, and her body the lithe visage of a spartan maiden. Though one wouldn't know it if they didn't peer beyond the clothing, and as Serenity would say; none have. Though the other side will tell a different story, if given the chance. When Serenity is overtaken by Sabel her eyes turn a darker green. They still keep that same attraction, but her lips also darken. Her breasts swell, while her entire body becomes more liken to that of a succubus. The dead give away is the inverted pentagram that appears upon her lower back, the tramp stamp that dictates the demon is out. Though one would have to see her without her clothes on to know that for certain, and to Serenity's knowledge none have.

Ons and Offs: Gotta make two sets, wait for this. The person it's intended for will know.

Additional Details:

Split personality: Serenity shares a body with the Demon. The brief differences in appearance can gain insight to this, but it's still hard to tell without seeing the mark on her lower back. Luckily, Sabel's actions to have no effect on her abilities as an Oracle. Almost as if the powers at be detect the difference.

The Oracle: Serenity can see the future. Not at will, but she sees it in her dreams. She has no control of it directly, but the gods grant her ability of witchcraft to help. While not as powerful as Sorcery, it still lends a boon. Though if she ever loses her chastity, the real serenity's chastity. These abilities will become tainted like her body and soul.

The Lust Demon: Such a thing doesn't leave one without power, even as it cripples them. Sabel doesn't want her body to frail anymore then Serenity does. So she grants her the ability to use the magics at the demons disposal. The dark arts. Illusion, Enchantment and Necromancy. She, or more Sabel, also has the Succubus's kiss.

Nim

Appearance:

Cerridwen Alias: Keri Markman most certainly has my approval.  loved the back story and look forward to seeing her put into play in the game.  A most welcome addition to our Rogue family.  Gives stamp of approval.   

Nim

Quote from: Black Howling on October 12, 2013, 02:25:01 AM

Appearance: The beautiful lass dresses conservative for the most part. Her skin plae, her eyes emerald. Her hair is waves of black silk, and her body the lithe visage of a spartan maiden. Though one wouldn't know it if they didn't peer beyond the clothing, and as Serenity would say; none have. Though the other side will tell a different story, if given the chance. When Serenity is overtaken by Sabel her eyes turn a darker green. They still keep that same attraction, but her lips also darken. Her breasts swell, while her entire body becomes more liken to that of a succubus. The dead give away is the inverted pentagram that appears upon her lower back, the tramp stamp that dictates the demon is out. Though one would have to see her without her clothes on to know that for certain, and to Serenity's knowledge none have.

Ons and Offs: Gotta make two sets, wait for this. The person it's intended for will know.

Additional Details:

Split personality: Serenity shares a body with the Demon. The brief differences in appearance can gain insight to this, but it's still hard to tell without seeing the mark on her lower back. Luckily, Sabel's actions to have no effect on her abilities as an Oracle. Almost as if the powers at be detect the difference.

The Oracle: Serenity can see the future. Not at will, but she sees it in her dreams. She has no control of it directly, but the gods grant her ability of witchcraft to help. While not as powerful as Sorcery, it still lends a boon. Though if she ever loses her chastity, the real serenity's chastity. These abilities will become tainted like her body and soul.

The Lust Demon: Such a thing doesn't leave one without power, even as it cripples them. Sabel doesn't want her body to frail anymore then Serenity does. So she grants her the ability to use the magics at the demons disposal. The dark arts. Illusion, Enchantment and Necromancy. She, or more Sabel, also has the Succubus's kiss.

QuoteThough if she ever loses her chastity, the real serenity's chastity. These abilities will become tainted like her body and soul.

A very interesting concept indeed.  Not only does Serenity (Sabel) have Nim's stamp of approval... she is also claimed by a yet to be posted character made by said Nim.  LOLz

Black Howling

Quote from: Nim on October 12, 2013, 02:48:14 AM
A very interesting concept indeed.  Not only does Serenity (Sabel) have Nim's stamp of approval... she is also claimed by a yet to be posted character made by said Nim.  LOLz
>_>

Lady Lunarius

Howling I hate you....you took my picture....*Stops talking to*
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 12, 2013, 06:14:34 AM
Howling I hate you....you took my picture....*Stops talking to*

It's technically Blitzy's picture. Now I'm gonna bust you on the OOC since you were mean to me. >_>

Snickerz

Alright Caela your Griffin is up.... Taking a look at yours now Black.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 12, 2013, 02:25:01 AM

Additional Details:

I knew possessions would come up eventually.... Ok let me start by saying I do like the idea.... HOWEVER.... And this is important Black because I like you and if you make a joke out of this I will have to hunt you down and slap you.... I have in the past worked with characters who have been possessed.... They did a shitty job..... A VERY shitty job.... I'm not a fan of mpd being played out improperly, because I know far to much about it to view it as a game (not to mention nearly being killed by someone with it) So.... Please do it right if you're going to play it up.

I don't mind the hobbit from the LOTR method.... I just don't want you having tea and crumpits with your two characters that share the same body... That gets to out of hand and ends up looking cartoony.

Hmmm... How in the world do I classify? :?

Caela

Snickerz

Not a problem my dear. :D

Alright, possessed oracle has been posted. :D