Barding offers various pieces of his mind [PLOTS INSIDE][plots updated 3/02/09]

Started by Barding, December 14, 2008, 12:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barding

You know things are getting desperate when I can say nothing more eloquent than simply 'bump'.

Bump.
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Selenity Rose

You said Changeling The Lost correct?

Character Faction:     Changeling
Character's Name    Shayla Maddock
Writer's E-Mail    SerenityWhitewater@yahoo.com
advantage_defense    2
advantage_health    7
advantage_humanity    7
advantage_initiative    6
advantage_size    5
advantage_speed    5
advantage_willpower    5
attribute_composure    1,1,1
attribute_dexterity    1,1,1
attribute_intelligence    1,1
attribute_manipulation    1,1
attribute_presence    1,1,1
attribute_resolve    1,1
attribute_stamina    1,1
attribute_strength    1
attribute_wits    1,1
character_actual_age    23
character_apparent_age    23
character_faction    Changeling
character_name    Shayla Maddock
character_vice    Sloth
character_virtue    Charity
ctl_contract_1    Vainglory
ctl_contract_1_dots    3
ctl_contract_2    Hearth
ctl_contract_2_dots    1
ctl_contract_3    Smoke
ctl_contract_3_dots    1
ctl_court    Spring
ctl_kith    Flowering
ctl_seeming    Fairest
ctl_wyrd    1
describe_appearance For her Mortal Appearance: Emmy Rossum
describe_history    How old are you? 18 When were you born? May of 1968 How long were you in Arcadia? Taken shortly after 18th birthday in May of 1968. Approximately, 40 years. Do you look older or younger than your years? Looks to be around 23. What do you look like? What colour is your hair? Brown mortal How do you dress? Victorian era Do you have distinguishing marks? no What does your Seeming look like? Dark Faery from Amy Brown What was your existance in Faerie like? Fearful Who was your Keeper? A male Fae. Was he or she capricious, or cruel, or sympathetic? Dependent upon his mood. Were you a favourite servant, or despised? His Favorite. Does your Seeming reflect your Keeper's nature, or were you shaped for some other purpose? Seeming was shaped into how he wanted and needed her to look. How did you escape Arcadia? Was returning from a mission and saw her chance. What are your motivations? Do you want to regain your mortal life? As close to it as she can. How do you react to changeling society? About to find out, she's fresh from the Hedge. Are you looking to create a new life as a changeling?We shall see what rp gives her. Do you wish to be "cured"? At this time, no. Is there a rival you want to defeat? No. A lover you want to woo? Hasn't crossed her mind yet. Shayla came from a family line that claimed noble blood flowed in their veins. Indeed it was wealthy and she was from a very well to do family. She excelled at song and dance and was everything the eldest daughter of a family should be. She had many suitors and was sure to bring the family honor by marrying a man that they deemed suitable. Then, one night, she was swept off into a moonlit dance by a remarkably handsome man. He said his name was Tynan and that she should call him by his first name alone. She blushed prettily, and replied softly, as she should, that it wasn't proper. And that she shouldn't be alone out in the garden with him. He smiled and said that he would return her but he would come back and would she promise to go with him when he did. Shayla blushed and replied that she would give her word of honor that she would. He returned her to her the ball and she found herself disappointed when she did not see him return. She left the party at an appropriate hour and returned home. She was in her dressing gown when there was a knock on her balcony and she opened it to find Tynan there. She blushed, being only in her dressing gown, and pulled it about her as she said, "Mr. Tynan, this is hardly an appropriate hour." He lured her out nonetheless, reminding her of her promise, and in this manner she was brought to Arcadia. In Arcadia she was given a lavish room with plenty of beautiful things. Still she was frightened fearing that she had done something terrible and that something terrible was about to befall her. Yet Tynan was nothing but sweet and kindness to her. He explained that yes he had tricked her but he could give her a far better life than what she could have ever hoped for before. He would dote upon her as long as she did as he suggested. Shayla was lulled in and nodded agreeably enough. Her first few days in Arcadia were wondrous and she was instructed in song and dance and taken very good care of. Then she began to learn other skills as well she was taught how to throw a dagger and which points were the vital points in harming someone, only if they were going to harm her of course and he wasn't there to protect her. Gradually it came to be that she would entertain his friends. She was encouraged to chat with them and let them take liberities. She was sure he jested and slapped one of them when he tried. She learned his displeasure then, both his and his friend's. She quickly began to learn that this world was not as kind as she thought it to be, besides the point that it was magical she came to realize it was also quite terrifying. Shayla began to serve as an Entertainer for them, much like a Courtesan or a Geisha. Indeed her relationship was very much like a Geisha and her Danna in regards to Tynan. She had feelings for him, but they slowly diminished as she was moved onto the next phase of her servitude to him... she began assisnating those of which he found displeasing. Getting close to them through seduction then dispatching them while they were vulnerable. This went on for what felt like only a few years but a few years were torment for her. She didn't know how many she'd killed and she was sure that no husband would want her. Then she remembered her forgotten fiance. A man that had shown her what she believed to be true love. Yes he may have not been the passionate love she'd watned but he'd been comfortable and let her be who she was and didn't care. He'd just wanted her to be happy. She was starting to lose all hope when one day she realized she was outside of the grounds and no one... no one was around. None of the normal guards were there and she ran. She ran through the forest and down a path. She heard the sounds of horns and hounds as if for a hunt and nearly screamed but kept her voice. Only to come out into a strange new place.

describe_xp_spent    Merit: Siren's Song:Pg. 96 in Rites of Spring 3/7 Free Merit points used. Merit: Enchanting Performance Pg. 88 in Rites of Spring 4/7 merit points used. (Prereq Expression of 3) Intimidation, Empathy, Athletics, Brawl, Academics-15xp SL4: Innocently Angelic-20xp
disadvantage_flaw_1    Amnesia
merit_social_striking_looks    4
skill_academics    1
skill_athletics    1
skill_brawl    1
skill_crafts    1
skill_empathy    1
skill_expression    3
skill_expression_specialty    Singing
skill_intimidation    1
skill_investigation    1
skill_larceny    1
skill_medicine    1
skill_persuasion    3
skill_socialize    2
skill_stealth    2
skill_subterfuge    3
skill_subterfuge_specialty    Concealing intentions
skill_survival    1
skill_weaponry    3
skill_weaponry_specialty    Daggers

Barding

Oh. Heck...

Well, I have to admit, it's always lovely to meet someone who seems to have that much ready-to-go knowledge about Changeling: the Lost or any other WoD or OWoD setting.

However, I'm still looking...and I still have that Changeling: the Lost craving if someone wants to fill that hole in the section of my mind devoted to desperately wanting to get a certain type of roleplay done.
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Barding

Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

polaroids

Quote from: Barding on January 18, 2009, 06:54:27 AM
Right, I've updated the plots again! Do have a look!

ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT WHEN I LOOK AT YOUR FONT IS SEXING YOU.
This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

Barding

Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

polaroids

Man, I wish I had the diligence to maintain a roleplay.

I'm so lazy.

Legit.  8)
This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

Barding

Added a new biiig craving! Vampire: the Masquerade (and Changeling: the Lost/Dreaming) are in again as far as I'm concerned. Uhm, scroll down to the bottom of my plots post for more info.

I don't have a plot up for Changeling but, please, PM me or write here if you're interested. I do have potential snippets of story ideas here and there in my head for Changeling but they're not quite collected enough to be called a plot. The case is fairly similar for Vampire but it's more like I have too many ideas to write down in one plot post...

If you're interested in starting up a Vampire game with me, click here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29469.0
Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021

Barding

Updated 09/08/2021

Updated 20/09/2021