delete

Started by BadSister, February 12, 2020, 02:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSanguine

SABER / ARTORIA PENDRAGON

Appearance: Saber has the appearance of an early twenties young-woman. Her features are representative of her British descendancy, with fine blonde hair and striking green eyes. Her face is lined with sharp features, particularly noteworthy are her jawline and the angling of her eyebrows. Her height is smaller than someone like Shirou, but her build is most certainly that of a warrior who had fought and trained all her life; refined and lean muscle befitting her knight status.

Her default attire is a unique, old-fashioned battle dress, to which she adorns with steel plate armour (gauntlets, greaves, chestplate). Due to her entire life's objective to hide her gender, her appearance is in sharp contrast to some of her more 'feminine' Servant counterparts, such as Medusa Rider or  Medea Caster.

Saber does not possess the ability to dematerialize, and thus must blend in with casual clothing. She has a variety of different clothes, dependant on the weather. In the Fourth Holy Grail War she wore a sleek, all-black suit, conforming more to her comfort wearing more masculine clothing. However, in the Fifth Holy Grail War, Saber softened her appearance and wore more feminine attires. Most common of which was a refined skirt and blouse provided to her by Rin Tohsaka.

Name: Artoria Pendragon

Master: Rin Tohsaka / BadSister

Personality: Saber's personality is most certainly archaic and a reflection of her time period. She is defined by her knight's code of honour and chivalry. She will treat every person as an equal, so long as they treat her in kind. She often tries to remain aloof and detached of human emotion, due to her upbringing and the necessity of her Kingly demeanour. Thus, she comes off as somewhat cold sometimes, but in truth, she has difficulty allowing anyone past her defence of politeness. Saber could be seen as very un-lady-like. This is a result of her having to conceal her gender for her entire life, and thus act as 'Kingly' as possible. However, this barrier falls when she is around people such as Shirou and Rin, and we begin to see a more gentle and loving side of her.

She despises those who break or twist the rules, as evidenced by her hatred of Kiritsugu's methods in Fate Zero, or by the disgusting actions of Giles Caster. Further, her chivalry is a weakness that is very easily exploited, and has often ended with suffering that could have been avoided. This translates to a heavy sense of guilt that Saber carries. As she internalizes all of her regret and pain, choosing not to burdern others with it.

Class: Saber

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 154cm

Weight: 42kg

Armament: Armor, Sword

- Virtue
- Honesty
- Lawfulness
- A proper battle
- Modern food
- Baseball

Dislikes:
- Needless suffering
- Murder
- Disloyalty
- Dishnourable notions
- Gilgamesh

Sexual Information:

On's: ...

Off''s: ...

These are my secret kinks for Saber which we maaaay see ...

Wish: To undo the fall of her Kingdom. This is an abstract goal, one which she is not truly aware of how such a thing would be achieved. At best, it would be to go back in time and change her decisions. At worst, to never be King.

Stats
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A++

Class abilities:

The Saber Class has the highest level of Anti-Magic or Magic Resistance. This makes Saber Servants particularly useful against the Caster class, as well as being resistant to enemy spells. This power even is resistant to the power of Command Seals. In both Fate Zero and Unlimited Blade Works, Saber was seen as being the only Servant who was able to resist a Command Seal's order. In UBW she resisted Caster's Command Seal order to kill Rin Tohsaka. In Zero, Kiritsugu was forced to use two separate Command Seals to make her comply with an order, whereas any other Servant would be powerless to just one.

Saber also possesses the 'Riding' skill, which allows her to have an ingrained instinct when riding any vehicle, be it a modern-day horse, car or even motorbike.

Skills:

Charisma (B Level Skill) - Increase party's attack for 3 turns

Mana Burst (A Level Skill) - Increase own Buster performance for 1 turn

Instinct (A Level Skill) - Gain Critical Stars

Noble Phantasms

Small Edit: I'm okay with her being nerfed as her NPs are very strong!

Name: Excalibur
Quote: None.
Type: Buster
Maximum target: All enemies
Description:

Saber lifts her holy sword into the air, calling on the spirits of all the fallen warriors who died with regret. The blade draws in the residiual strength of the long lost spirits and engulfs the blade in brilliant coating of blinding yellow light. After a few moments, and a loud cry, Saber unleashes the full power of the charge, annihilating anything in its path. This Noble Phantasm is considered one of the strongest of all, and has been used to destroy the Holy Grail (both Lesser and Greater) on two occasions.

Name: Invisible Air
Quote: None
Type: Passive
Maximum target: None
Description:

Artoria's second Noble Phantasm is a Passive one. It is the ability to cloud her blade, Excalibur, in wind and thus make it invisible to the naked eye. This has two fold purposes. One, it forces her enemy combatants to fight much more carefully as they don't know how long or wide her weapon is (Cú Chulainn Lancer notes this as an unfair advantage). However, its more relevant purpose is to conceal her identity. If her blade is recognised, then her identity will be revealed, and thus any weaknesses along with it.

Name: Avalon
Quote: None
Type: Passive
Maximum target: Single
Description:

While not necessarily a 'Noble Phantasm' itself, it is a part of Excalibur, for it is the Scabbard of her Holy Blade. Avalon has incredibly high healing and defensive capabilities, and can be bestowed on her Master (Kiritsugu uses it in his fight against Kirei), or even other people (Kiritsugu uses this to save a young Shirou Emiya). It boasts incredible regenerative abilities, but does not make one immortal.

♥ Bonus for my favourite scene ♥

Lynnette

Figured I'd mention, in terms of the Saber class, it also comes with the Riding skill. It makes Saber an excellent top in bed. It lets the saber class make use of modern "horses" or "chariots" (i.e. cars and motorcycles) as though they always have. It's listed as an A-rank skill for Fate/zero, likely due to being summoned by Kiritsugu, and as a B-rank in UBW, so the B-rank is probably the one to take. It doesn't teach her about traffic rules though.

EDIT: Also changed the stats for Mordred, instead of pulling them from Mordred directly since she's listed as a saber I decided to pull them from Fate/Zero's berserker, since they're from the same branch of history and whatnot it seemed like the most fair place to pull them from.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

I'm going to have to look at Vlad, because in Apocrypha he had very high stats due to being summoned in his homeland, where his legend was much more commonplace knowledge and he is seen as possibly the nation's greatest hero. I'll likely leave it so that he was summoned there, however, as I feel you might be more likely to summom the "other" Vlad almost anywhere else.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

xSanguine

Quote from: Lynnette on February 14, 2020, 01:27:41 AM
Figured I'd mention, in terms of the Saber class, it also comes with the Riding skill. It makes Saber an excellent top in bed. It lets the saber class make use of modern "horses" or "chariots" (i.e. cars and motorcycles) as though they always have. It's listed as an A-rank skill for Fate/zero, likely due to being summoned by Kiritsugu, and as a B-rank in UBW, so the B-rank is probably the one to take. It doesn't teach her about traffic rules though.

I saw the 'Riding' but I wasn't sure if that was relevant, but then you said it makes her an excellent top for riding and suddenly I realised that this is very important. So thank you!

If someone made Medea/Caster I would do anything you asked... ♥

Metraxa

Am interested in participating in this, potentially as a Master. ust haven't decided who yet. Might make an OC or play as Bazett. Or I'll be the real wild card and play as Shinji :P

Revelation

I would like to call dibs on Rider, if possible. I would like to try and make a Rider version of Minamoto no Raikou, I think she could potentially be a fun character to play. Will try to throw up a proper sheet tonight.

Edit: Also if Raikou is a bit too over the line, I could also try a Rider version of Jeanne d'arc.

Edit x2: Or Rama, he has riding as a skill. Deep thinking time.

Edit x3: Quetzlcoatl as much as I like her, I imagine would be well over the line for what a servant could be as well, right?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Changingsaint on February 14, 2020, 09:58:32 AM
Edit x3: Quetzlcoatl as much as I like her, I imagine would be well over the line for what a servant could be as well, right?

Well, considering in Fate/Apocrypha there was Karna (son of sun god) and in mobile version you got gods/goddesses as well, so a feathered snake could be a possible servant.

Revelation

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 14, 2020, 10:37:00 AM
Well, considering in Fate/Apocrypha there was Karna (son of sun god) and in mobile version you got gods/goddesses as well, so a feathered snake could be a possible servant.
Quetzlcoatl is indeed a servant in FGO, the actual divine being. Though, I mostly meant she'd have to be scaled down as if she were actually divine she'd be a Gil level threat more or less  - which ain't fun for other people balance wise!

Zaer Darkwail

Well, even if Divine being it all boils down to what noble phantasm abilities entity has and stats etc. Gilgamesh overall is *most powerful* entity in entire franchise (lore-wise anyways). Only stronger than him is the divine beasts/primordial entities which existed before divine beings/gods.

Revelation

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 14, 2020, 10:48:12 AM
Well, even if Divine being it all boils down to what noble phantasm abilities entity has and stats etc. Gilgamesh overall is *most powerful* entity in entire franchise (lore-wise anyways). Only stronger than him is the divine beasts/primordial entities which existed before divine beings/gods.

I think it's changed a bit since then, with the addition of Grand Servants, Solomon for example may be Gil's Equal or even stronger than he is. However, power arguments in the Nasuverse are a supreme form of silliness which no one should get into because the power levels are terribly defined lol.

Lynnette

Quote from: Changingsaint on February 14, 2020, 10:50:19 AM
I think it's changed a bit since then, with the addition of Grand Servants, Solomon for example may be Gil's Equal or even stronger than he is. However, power arguments in the Nasuverse are a supreme form of silliness which no one should get into because the power levels are terribly defined lol.

Not to mention all the variables like fame, master, class of summon, etc etc.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Revelation

Quote from: Lynnette on February 14, 2020, 10:51:25 AM
Not to mention all the variables like fame, master, class of summon, etc etc.

Yeah. Power level arguments in the Nasuverse are the equivalent of getting involved in a land war in asia, haha.

Moon Hound Hati

Got to love the back and forth, though. I still remember reading all the essay-length posts from Gilgamesh fans who can't accept that he gets beaten in the original series. Especially being beaten in UBW by a "faker" tilts them to no end.

But yeah, stats are no guarantee for success.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Revelation

Quote from: BadSister on February 14, 2020, 12:15:43 PM
So long as we keep things relatively balanced, i'm not too worried about it. Cunning and guile can go along way to defeating an opponent that might be slightly more 'powerful'. Rama would be the easiest I think.

Raikou is the one I'd be most interested in trying but I can go for Rama too. Raikou I'm less worried about balance and more her design hahaha.

Metraxa

Quote from: BadSister on February 14, 2020, 11:55:28 AM

Shinji Could be fun...

Well, I'm glad you think so. The only thing I'm thinking about is whether I'd need to app Sakura too, or if we just handwave things so he doesn't have to borrow all his magic from someone else to be a Master (or just make her miss 'Not Showing Up In This RP'). Though that would lose a bit of what makes Shinji Shinji, I suppose.

Lynnette

Quote from: Metraxa on February 14, 2020, 03:06:34 PM
Well, I'm glad you think so. The only thing I'm thinking about is whether I'd need to app Sakura too, or if we just handwave things so he doesn't have to borrow all his magic from someone else to be a Master (or just make her miss 'Not Showing Up In This RP'). Though that would lose a bit of what makes Shinji Shinji, I suppose.

You could likely leave her as a background character if you'd like, though that's just an assumption, I'd leave that answer to BadSister. There's always the option to borrow the features you'd like to borrow from him and make something new.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

WhichBard

Current version of Kell:

Master Kelly

Name: Brian Kelly

Appearance: A blonde-haired westerner who stands at 5'10, often wearing a dark vest over a white dress shirt. He keeps himself clean shaven, and clearly takes time on his appearance. He wears a long light brown coat with a tall collar

Servant: Any Female

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 5'9"

Hair color: Blonde/Dirty blonde

Eye color: Hazel

Likes: New knowledge, overcoming a challenge, soap operas.

Dislikes: The color blue, easy victories, his father and siblings.

Magic: Illusion/Puppetry

Puppets:
Athena: At first glance, this puppet appears to be a female german shepherd dog that Brian dotes on. In reality, Athena is a puppet that he's imbued with multiple spells. First, a spell of fortitude: Athena is capable of being hit by the equivalent of a car and walking away unscathed. Second, Athena has enhanced speed and strength and is capable of shouldering down doors or biting through two inches of steel, as well as having a top speed of 50 km/h over long distances. Third, she acts as a node from which Brian can cast illusions or other spells.

Puppet Brian: In appearance, a perfect copy of Brian. Brian remotely activates this puppet and acts through him to avoid risking himself in dangerous scenarios. This puppet works as a node for his spells, and similar to Athena has increased fortitude and strength.

Delphyne: Brian's best puppet, and the result of his short life's work. Delphyne can take various forms including rather convincing human ones, but primarily appears in the guise of a giant snake that appears much like a rattlesnake. She is the combination of lessons learned from building the copy of Brian and Athena with those same spells taken to the max of his ability. Even with this, Delphyne can be fragile against other puppets, servants, or magical works unlike the more durable Athena. Brian typically employs her in ambush attacks or in last-ditch defenses.

Abilities: Can create and control puppets, can create convincing illusions within 20m of himself spontaneously, and has a strong grasp of ritual magic for divination, healing, and/or traps.

Sexual Info:
Sexuality - Straight
Experience - Some, but none recent.
On's: Romantic, BDSM, Wants to Dominate, Risky
Off's: Gore, Vore, death, scat.

History: Brian Kelly was born in New York, the second born and eventual middle child of a prestigious magical lineage. He was always an afterthought of his father, even as he strove to prove himself. He pursued his studies, networked with his peers to form close bonds, and became an accomplished sorcerer on his own. He was still overshadowed by his older sibling. As time wore on, he saw his grandfather age and die. His grandmother withered away. He saw how quickly his family forgot them and let them rot alone. He swore he would not waste his potential by aging, or even by letting himself die - like his brother did by suicide. He would become immortal. It wasn't long into his pursuit for immortality that his quest and his ambitious nature coincided - he found out about the existence of the Holy Grail War, and the Grail's power. Raiding his father's notes, he discovered the competition and its reward. He could truly become immortal with a wish, if he were clever enough to win. With immortality, he could show his father he was worthy of taking his place.

He dropped out of the academy, moved to Japan. Disowned for his actions, he made his money through loans from friends and tutoring part time to keep up a guise of normalcy. Outside of his job he studied magic, and built up his puppets and resources in preparation for the Grail War. After two and a half years, he committed to the ritual to summon a servant...

Personality: Highly ambitious, Brian counters what would be an oppressive, egotistic personality with an ability to appear to be totally attentive to whomever he's speaking with. At his core, he finds weak-willed people difficult to get along with and prefers challenges from his peers. He relies on himself rather than on others to accomplish his goals, and makes it a point to never lose his composure or tell a lie. He is at times paradoxically merciful to his enemies and arbitrarily decisive in destroying his opponents. He would claim that it's in his best interest to act in these ways, but the pattern that emerges is that if he can avoid permanently harming anyone to achieve something, he'll choose that path even if it's a little harder.

He dislikes getting his hands truly dirty - and instead relies on his puppets for combat and his skills with illusion to misdirect or defend himself. Despite himself, one could see him as a little bit of a coward: he is afraid to risk his own life.

He is egotistical, prideful, and while his interpersonal skills are good he makes few real allies. His composure can be kept up, but insults dig deceptively deep and he will hold a grudge.

Wish: Immortality for himself.

Metraxa

-Shinji Matou-

Appearance: Much like his father, Shinji is a young man with curly blue hair and gray blue eyes. While at school he wears the standard Homurahara uniform, When dressing casually, he opts for a white and black jacket, a black shirt and blue jeans.

Name: Shinji Matou

Servant: TBD

Alignment: Neutral Good (Probably closer to Neutral Evil but Nasu alignment is all self perspective anyway)

Height: 167 cm

Hair color: Blue

Eye color: Blue

Likes: Puppies, privilege, being the guy in charge, some respect

Dislikes: Unconditionally happy atmospheres, pretentious magi, rejection

Magic: N/A. Due to his own lack of Magecraft and the use of the Book of the False Attendant, Shinji does not sustain his Servant with his own magic. Instead Sakura serves as a source of magical energy, even if she allows Shinji to serve as the Master in the Grail War

Abilities: Archery, Deduction, theoretical

History: Born of a member of the Matou Family and a third rate Magus, Shinji was an attempt to restore the ailing bloodline of the Matou family in even osme limited manner. It failed.

During the Fourth Grail War Shinji was sent to study abroad, missing the entire War and was left unaware that his uncle had participated and died in the conflict. Having convinced himself that he would be the heir to the Matou family despite not having Magecraft, he did not take Sakura's adoption into the family well at first. He saw her as an 'outsider' intruding. But he grew to accept and like her, even if he did not do that well at actually expressing those emotions.

Things changed when he accidentally walked in on Sakura being infested by Zouken's worms, which had been hidden from him up to that point. His father became distant, and his relationship towards Sakura shifted towards something more abusive (which she accepted though he mistook the reason why). When his father died he realized that he was all alone in their house, leading to a tragic mental breakdown that would define his relationship with his sister to the present day.

Leading up to the Holy Grail War, Shinji was able to use Sakura's reluctance to participate to have Zouken make him the Matou master. He is now ready to take this chance to prove himself, and claim the position that should have been his from the beginning.

Personality: Haughty, selfish, egotistical, these are all words that could be used to describe Shinji Matou. And they would undoubtedly be correct, for he is a person like that. Shinji has a fierce temper, and can be spiteful and vindictive when he believes that he has been wronged. He can do terrible things, and believes that he is justified in doing it because no one ever told him that it was wrong to act in such a way, and his belief in his own position was allowed to fester. He is controlling, manipulative, and determined to get his way, while looking down on others .

To some extent these traits have been exacerbated by becoming a Master, as he sees this as a chance to prove himself to his grandfather.

Still, Shinji does have positive qualities. He is an honest person, and a hard worker when he sets his mind to a task. He believes in rules and hates injustice, though .this does not stop him from ignoring those when he is trying to get his way. He also sticks up for his friends, and those who have earned his loyalty will find him a reliable companion. This can explain part of his lingering popularity at Homurahara Academy.

Wish: To acquire Magecraft of his own

Sexual Information: Heterosexual
On's: Bondage, humiliation, dubcon, blackmail
Off''s:Femdom, being on the receiving end of said humiliation,

May edit this a bit, but it's late. I'll look it over with a fresh head tomorrow.

Revelation

Posting what I have written down here, just so I have a place to put it before I finish it tomorrow.  Also of course open to critique.

Appearance: A slightly taller than average woman, Raikou has utterly striking looks. From pale skin to long violet hair and piercing blue eyes, Raikou almost looks inhuman from these features alone. Carrying herself with a deadly grace, Raikou looks to be in her mid to late twenties, with a more mature look about her body.

When armed and armored for battle – which is most of the time, Raikou is oft dressed in armor that’s quite form fitting, leaving little to one’s imagination. More concerning however may be the panoply of weapons Raikou carries. From a Katana sheathed in a wooden scabbard decorated with tiger’s fur, alongside a bow and quiver filled with arrows large enough that one would think it impossible to loose them with a bow. She is by no means a weak or submissive looking woman, and her very stance usually emanates both pride and killing intent that few can readily match.

Should she ever need to dress for matters outside of bloodshed, she seems to prefer simple garments, none of which do much to hide her more feminine figure. But even with an apron and a sundress, it is quite clear that she’s not far from the path of violence.

Name: Minamoto no Raikou

Master: TBD

Personality: Raikou’s demeanor can be best described as a ruthless warrior at heart. A woman raised in the fields of battle and trained to slay Oni, she takes battle quite seriously. This may come across as her being bloodthirsty at times, and while Raikou would not say such thoughts are wrong, she would clarify that being bloodthirsty is not the same as being a mindless killer. Instead, she sees herself as a sword in the hands of another (Her master), and those who go against her master must perish. Those who have personally wronged her master are seen as nothing more than insects to her, sending her into a cold blooded mindset. To others, she would likely see most as honorable combatants unless they rely purely on underhanded tactics – but even then, she recognizes the path to victory is not won merely by honor and notions of fighting fair.

Still, that is not to say she is entirely focused on killing others. Her master is special to her, and to them she seeks to act as a true retainer and a confidant unlike any other. Some might even describe her demeanor as motherly at times, but she does so in a reserved fashion.

Class: Rider

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Height: 175cm

Weight: A little rude, don’t you think?

Armament: Doujigiri Yasutsuna (her Katana), Nameless Bow & Arrows, Nameless Armor.

Likes: Raikou’s largest like is her Master, to whom she will defend with her life and even more, if necessary. Beyond that, Raikou is a (mostly) honorable warrior who enjoys a good fight and those who are honest with themselves and others. For ‘civilian’ hobbies, she enjoys cooking even if such is unnecessary for a servant.

Dislikes: Her Master’s enemies, Oni & demon kind, and in general, those with dishonest intent and any who would dare insult her cooking.

Sexual Information:
On's: To be discovered,
Off''s:
Also to be discovered.

(OOC note: I haven’t really thought heavily on her on’s/off’s yet and this would be best discussed with whoever I am paired with)

Wish: Despite her nature as a warrior, Raikou would wish for a more peaceful world should she win the Grail War.

Stats
Strength: A
Endurance: B
Agility: D
Mana: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: A+

Class abilities:
Name, Rank and Description of the skill

As a Rider, Raikou is in possession of a high (Rank A+) Riding Skill. This skill allows her operate all vehicles and beasts (save for dragon kind). Any vehicle or beast that she guides is all but one with her body, and it is clear that she is no stranger to mounted combat.

She likewise possesses Magic Resistance at a low/moderate level. (D), this allows her some reistance to spells, but not as much as the knight classes such as Saber or Lancer.

Despite being a Rider, Raikou possesses a skill in Mad Enhancement ( C ) This is not enough to inherently lose herself to madness, but it has given her a bloodthirsty streak in addition to strength greater than that of other riders.

Skills:

Genji Martial Arts Mastery (A+): Raikou’s skills with weaponry in all forms can never be diminished due to injury, mental hindrance, or virtually any sort of condition whatsoever. As a peerless warrior of her era, Raikou was never hindered by her years of warfare.

Mana Burst (Lightning) (A): Raikou can take a surge of magic from her master (Provided they have enough spare mana) to increase her strength to unparalleled heights. While not as strong as most Mana bursts, what it lacks in sheer strength increase it makes up for in boosting her Agility well beyond her regular parameters, enabling her to evade dangerous strikes and land the first blow when violence is the only option. This can be draining on her magus, so she cannot rely on it all the time.

Mystery Killer (A): As a slayer of demons and the supernatural, Raikou is efficient at killing both demon kind and being who possess certain types of mystery themselves. Primarily the Divine or those boasting Divine Weaponry.

Noble Phantasms
Name: Ox-King Storm Call - The Inescapable Net of Heaven
Quote:
Type: Anti-Army
Range : 1-100
Maximum target: 200 people
Description: Calling upon her innate skill with weaponry and mastery over her retainers, Raikou is able to summon 4 clones of herself that each wield a weapon from the Four Heavenly kings. One wields the axe of Sakata  Kintoki, another wields Urabe no Suetake's esteemed bow, a third wields  Usui Sadamitsu's polearm, and the last wields the katana of Watanabe no Tsuna. Each clone of herself is identical to Raikou sans their weapons, and together they strike in unison against her enemies. Such a devastating onslaught from multiple noble phantasms is hard to defend against for long - which is quite good for Raikou, as this is a noble Phantasm limited by her master's supply of Mana. As long as they can sustain her, each clone of Raikou will fight to the bitter end - though they are not quite as sturdy as the real Raikou herself.

Moon Hound Hati

Is there a reason the servant sheet has a section for personality, but not history? Meanwhile, the master sheet seems to have the opposite situation. I'm guessing this was just a minor oversight, but asking just to confirm.

Marie Reynolds

So would  a custom servant be acceptable? to apply with?

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on February 15, 2020, 07:12:09 AM
So would  a custom servant be acceptable? to apply with?

I would imagine so, as long as the details make sense. I mean, some figure from a tale now long forgotten or fallen into obscurity will not be summoned with as high stats as say King Arthur, Hercules, or Siegfried.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on February 15, 2020, 06:13:28 AM
Is there a reason the servant sheet has a section for personality, but not history? Meanwhile, the master sheet seems to have the opposite situation. I'm guessing this was just a minor oversight, but asking just to confirm.

Yeah, there are probs with the sheet but I had added all needed details to my archer entry.

Marie Reynolds

Well the Idea I am toying with is a Caster that is an Amalgamation of the various Female Escape Artists and Stage magicians both fictional and real  as a heroic spirit. The Heroic Spirit was formed from the many that have existed and weaved the essence of these women into a reflection of all their works and deeds rolled into one legend archetype if that makes sense.

Marie Reynolds

I would  not see her being as   very powerful either good at   what legends she represents  yes. I would  also see her more as the type that would create situations  to cause an a problem in resolving a  fight and  instead redirecting it in to a challenge of skill as opposed to  raw destructive power.