Rhin's request thread. New ideas always added!!(F looking for M)

Started by RhinSama, May 05, 2016, 03:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhinSama

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my small corner here on E! I’m known as RhinSama, but please just call me Rhin. I’m a female writer who is currently looking for male partners to write fantastic adventures with. I crave story driven plots that allow for character development and funny situations that we both can chuckle at and enjoy to write. Know this though, I am not a smut writer and do not enjoy a sex-driven RP. I like it as an element, but not the primary focus. So if you are looking for that then please refrain from contacting me. If you’re still reading this then you are awesome, and I look forward to writing with you!

Expectations

So there are a few things I do expect from my writing partners. I would also expect you to have your own standards that you will want to hold me to as well.

Post length - So there’s always a great debate about this one. I’m a simple person, and as such won’t demand lengthy posts every time you reply. A couple paragraphs minimum though is asked for.  It’s difficult to reply when you have so little to work with, and it can become very frustrating. As such I try to at least give a couple paragraphs in a post that leaves something for my partner to reply to.

Detail – I have a very active imagination, and I love to have it engaged. So please, please give me details. Even small ones. I love to know what a character is seeing, feeling, and thinking. What sensations are they experiencing? What do they see and smell? All of those things add another layer to writing and reading, and I love when it’s there

Post frequency – As an adult, I completely understand that life gets in the way of a great many things, and this includes replying to your writing partner. I promise you that I won’t turn into a crazy lady just cause you don’t post for a few days. Though if I don’t hear from you I might give you a gentle nudge to make sure everything is alright with the roleplay. If something in your life comes up that prevents you from posting then please let me know. I also understand that writer’s block happens, and if it does I’m always down for a pleasant conversation or giving you the time you need to rid yourself of your blockage. Also, we’re adults here. If you lose interest then please have the audacity to tell me instead of just dropping me out of the blue, and I’ll give you the same courtesy.

Desires and Craving

~~Current Cravings~~
Bold is top of list craving

Settings
Viking Era
Medieval
Egyptian
Fantasy
Slice of Life
Modern
Feudal Japan

Books and Fantasy Worlds
The Black Jewels Trilogy
The Sword of Truth

Dungeons and Dragons/Pathfinder
Kushiel’s Series
Shadowrun

TV Shows and Anime
Howl's Moving Castle
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Soul Eater
Hellsing
Ghost in the Shell
Fate/Stay Night
Vampire Knight
Shikabane Hime

Genres, Creatures, and Other Things
Fantasy
Vampires
Werewolves
Anthros
Gypsies

Pairings
Vampire and Hunter
Vampire and Blood Doll

Knight/Mercenary and Gypsy

RhinSama

The Plot Bunnies

His Most Treasured Possion
Fate/Zero to Fate/Stay Night
A Gilgamesh and Saber Tale

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

He had met her 10 years ago during the fourth holy grail war, and now he hoped that he would answer the summons for the fifth war. Though one could only hope that she would do so, and if she did he would know within a heartbeat’s time. Standing at the window he looked out over the city as he sipped upon the wine glass in his hand. Time was ticking down and still he waited. He waited for her to answer the call of the Holy Grail.

Archer’s Weakness
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
A Rin and Archer Tale

He had been summoned to fight in the Holy Grail War. Memories of this time flooding his mind as the summoning was completed. He drew in a breath as he found himself in a familiar place as he leaned back to sit upon the couch. He heard her long before he saw her as she stepped out from the basement. His looked her over, and stared in surprise since it was her. This was certainly going to be interesting to say the least.

A Ninja Tale
A Sakura and Kakashi Story

With the war over and Sasuke pardoned for his crimes Sakura is left wondering what will happen next. With Sasuke leaving once more she decides that she is tired of waiting for him, and instead throws herself into her training and pushes to improve to the best of her abilities. She happily also helps Kakashi as he takes on the role of Hokage, often serving as a secretary of sorts for him as well as performing her duties at the hospital as well. Perhaps there is more here for her than simply waiting for Sasuke? After all a certain someone is rather handsome now that she’s older and able to realize such things.

Teach Me To Dance

She was a dance major at the local college. Bubbly and always with a smile on her face she made friends easily and seemed to fit into many different groups with ease. To earn a little extra cash, she offered dance lessons on the side. It was a quick way to make some money to help pay her bills and keep her in a bit more comfort. So, who’s next for lessons?

Soul Mates – Anam Cara

If you came to me with a face I have not seen, with a name I have never heard, I would still know you. Even if centuries separated us, I would still feel you. Somewhere between the sand and the stardust, through every collapse and creation, there is a pulse that echoes of you and I.

When we leave this world, we give up all our possessions and our memories. Love is the only thing we take with us. It is all we carry from one lifetime to the next. –Lang Leav

Any time period up to modern

The Shield Maiden
Viking era

A strong woman was a valuable thing among the Vikings. Even more so if she could swing a weapon and raid with the men as if she were one of them. Though would anyone be able to tame the shield maiden who seems to have been handpicked by Odin himself? Who would dare to be brave enough? After her father is at long last desperate enough to offer sizable dowry for his daughter.

The Guardian

She was created by the Gods to walk through time, and record the history of man. From the dawn of time she had wandered and watched the rise and fall of society and people. Kings and Queens had stared into her eyes as she proved herself to be a helpful adviser when her Goddess saw fit to have her to do. From Early Man to Egypt to the Crucifixion of Christ to the World Wars she has witnessed it all along with the others of her kind. All of them gathering their records into a library that was managed by a chosen few to keep safe so that those of the future might learn from those in the past. No one can be certain just where in history she’ll appear or what events she’ll be involved in. After all, who would dare to get involved in the God’s business?

To Love a Goddess?

You declare to the heavens that you will never fall in love. Aphrodite herself takes it as a challenge. Can you resist falling in love with the Goddess of beauty herself? Lets see how well you can play the Ice King game, boyo?

The Unlikeliest of Pair
Bleach

Amaterasu  never imagined the promotion that was being granted to her, and at the same time she feared it. Finally after many years in Captain Toshiro Hisugaya’s squad she was being promoted to the rank of Luitenant, but not for her sear captain. No she would be moving squads and put under the jurisdiction of Byakuya Kuchiki since his previous right hand, Renji, had been promoted himself. Now she only had to settle in, work her butt off, and prove herself. Though would more happen than just a professional relationship? Only time would tell on that one.

Picture Inspiration

Writing Prompts and Starter Ideas
[/color]

These are story ideas and prompts that can be used to start either a scene or an entire story

1.   Death is tired of meeting people only to say goodbye. He decides to keep a soul as a friend
2.   The bells on her anklets echoed in the temple’s empty corridors
3.   He has served countless kings, faked countless deaths, and bided his time, waiting for you
4.   She had smoke in her eyes and death at her back
5.   The night was cold, and she lacked a coat, but fire and fury she had in equal measure
6.   She felt the weight of the world upon her shoulders, and the weight of her sister in her arms**
7.   Thousands of years ago, dragons agreed to take human form. Today they are holding a secret meeting.
8.   The King has made her his Queen, despite knowing this would start a worldwide war.
9.   ‘I was a king!’ He bellowed, spitting at the woman’s feet. She smiled at him, her eyes said and yet full of mischief. ‘And I was a God.’
10.   Broken glass and paperwork littered the floor of the Queen’s study.
11.   ‘I am way too sober for this shit.’
12.   ‘I’m going to need chicken blood, salt, five candles, and a bottle of vodka.’    ‘Vodka? For the spell?’   ‘No, that’s just to make me feel better about ripping a hole in the universe.’
13.   She didn’t really need to be saved, but if he wanted to be the ones to get basilisk blood all over his clothes that was less laundry for her to worry about.
14.   ‘There is not enough salt in the world to protect you from the hell you’re trying to unleash.’   ‘Oh don’t be such a worrywart. The demon and I go way back.’
15.   ‘I regret a lot of things. Having this conversation tops the list.’
16.   ‘So that’s what you are,’ he/she whispered in awe.
17.   ‘I quit wearing the black hat and carrying the broom years ago. Now, I only fly first class.’
18.   Their hands met, reaching for the same book
19.   ‘Shut up. I wear heels bigger than your dick.’
20.   ‘Are you alright, my song bird?’
21.   A messenger enters the throne room, visilbly beaten and falls to his knees before his king. In his tightened first is a tattered parchment that he weakly holds out. In beautiful lettering, it reads, ’The Queen is returning home. Be ready to submit or prepare for war.

**I have a set of twins that I would like to use for this story idea

RhinSama

Added new plot. Also, thread is under construction so please excuse the mess

RhinSama

RhinSama

Currently looking for a few more writing partners.

Added new inspiration photos as well

RhinSama

Added a couple new things and am currently to add a couple more stories to my list

RhinSama

RhinSama

RhinSama

RhinSama

Added a new plot bunny His Most Treasured Possession and craving Fate/Stay Night

RhinSama

RhinSama

RhinSama

RhinSama

RhinSama

RhinSama

RhinSama

Added new Plot Bunny

Archer's Weakness

Added new Picture Inspirations

RhinSama

RhinSama