Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

OK...finally recovered from Silver kissing me for the first time.

And so far, everything seems to be...oh crap...

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

*sighs and feels her own knees go weak* Nothing like a man with a grip like that...*fans herself*

Falstaff

"Wow"...twirls his shackles..."could get used to this" winks at the ladies.

Breathless Intent

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

She was probably wondering how long it is gonna take before you put that collar around her neck *giggles*

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Deamonbane

*watches, wondering if his famous cuffs should join the show*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Falstaff

Pulls Silver to her feet..."You may rise"
Kisses her softly on the lips.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

*loses herself in that kiss, willing to do anything and everything for Falstaff*

Falstaff

Gazing in to her beautiful eyes, he whispers..."Do I really need these?"

Deamonbane

Hmmm... I wish I could get Silver like that...*is bitterly jealous of Fal*

Silver

*bites her lower lip and snaps out of it, goes to the corner to blush*