News:

Main Menu

Dark Millenium Online

Started by HairyHeretic, June 15, 2010, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Footage of the upcoming 40k MMO

Warhammer 40k MMO Trailer.MP4

Ok, so who do I need to sacrafice to the Dark Gods of Chaos to get into the beta for this?  >:)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ChaoticSky

its Mine! you cant have it D:

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Brandon

It looks good, but as the old additive goes it always looks good

I really dont know much about 40k but Ive always liked the idea of sci-fi MMORPGs, they just arent done very well for my playstyle (Im looking at you Eve). However I had a much more enjoyable experience with Tabula Rasa and I hope that its more like that. In fact TR had a ton of interesting ideas that would only help DM succeed (such as cover making you harder to hit/damage)

Overall Ill give it a look but like with all MMO's Im skeptical to its staying power
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

HairyHeretic

I've been playing Warhammer 40,000 literally since it came out, so a 40k MMO has been high on my wish list for years. I know better than to rely on promo videos for what actual game play will be like, but so far I'm liking the look of it.

I'll reserve judgement til it's playable, but as a big 40k fan, naturally I'm biased in favour of it.

Cattle die, kinsmen die