Looking for pairing partners for group games (Vampires/Harry Potter/Star Trek)

Started by Cynadea, January 23, 2014, 08:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

ok, so I have 3 groups for which I'd like to find partners. They are mostly characters with little play time to them and I would like to find a partner to play them with. I'll provide all the links I believe could be helpful here. 2 games have their own board (big group games) but it should not be hard for anyone to hop in, 1 of them is still rather small and relatively new. They are sandbox type of RP where the threads cover areas people can play in. These are ideas, if it inspires you and you want to add your own twist to it, than by all means let me know in a PM :)

Please have a look at my O&O both Roleplay and Kinks before jumping in, thank you.

Vampires & Blood dolls
Information: Wiki
Description: A world where vampires manage to keep their secret well guarded because they have humans to provide blood, rather than to have to hunt for it.
Board: Here

Character: Graham Richardson
Looking for: a Doll, female human or werewolf
The vampire lives in the Vermont Coven where dolls have more often than not been brought there against their will.  is a relatively young vampire who has seen the ugly face of different wars and he has some PTSD issue and some things that his conscience needs help coping with. I was hoping to play this with a doll. The face is Ryan Gosling but could be changed.

Character: Pascale Dumoulin
Looking for: a male, Vampire or Shapeshifter
Pascale is a member of the Louisiana Coven that has a strip club for front and where, after an oath, the dolls are allowed to roam free. She is a shapeshifter, a were-mountain lion, so her blood causes a euphoria to vampire who drinks from it. She is a stripper, and she's comfortable about it, comfortable in her own skin. She is the product of a foster system that failed her, though, so bonding with people is hard for her but she is working on it. Looking for a man who would see beyond the stripper (maybe not at first) and work his way through the protective layers.

Fandomverse
Description: A world were Canon characters go to live after their role on screen is over (Original Characters now accepted)
Board: Here

Character: Judge Cassandra Anderson (Dredd)
Looking for: Judge Dredd or OC Judge for a Rookie/Mentor pairing
A mentor/rookie forbidden romance. I doubt judges would be encouraged in that direction. There isn't more planned into this, but we could probably come up with more. Anderson is a psi judge, able to read thoughts, to capture images and to input images in the mind of someone else

Character: Maggie Goyle (Harry Potter  OC - Potter era)
Looking for: Gryffindor last year, male student or young male teacher/mentor.
Everyone was expecting Margaret Goyle, cousin to Gregory Goyle (one of Draco's thugs), to follow family tradition and end up in Slytherin. There was a surprise when instead she was put in the opposing house. Caught between her family who considers her a traitor, and the Griffindor student who are glad to have her around because she brings a lot of points to the house, but who suspect she might just be a spy... Looking for a male character, canon or original character, who would see that she is just glad to be away from the Goyle family and is faithful to the Griffindor house, befriend her and perhaps explore the dark corners of the castle...

Character: Alanah Rei (Star Trek TNG OC)
Looking for: Male human or humanoid. No Klingon.
Alanah Rei's assignment is taking care of the Arboretum of the Enterprise D. She is a pure-blood Betazoid with a fairly powerful telepathy and empathy. I have no particular plot with her, however I would rather not have a pure-blood Klingon as I really don't see her putting up with their rough side and mating rituals.

Survival Instincts
Description: Survival of gifted humans among a world where most of the survivors have turned into cavemen, most turn cannibals. The focus is on how one fenced-in settlement deals with the every-day challenge
OOC: Here

Character: Kimberly Swan
Looking for: Male, human
Kimberly is the healer of the camp. She is a very sweet and caring woman. I'm looking for an intricate plot that could start with either healing him or fainting from over-exerting herself healing... but the plot is pretty much up in the air.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Baalborn87

Hi. I came across your, proposal. And I'd like to let you know I'm intrigued. Particularly the Judge Dredd story (which never quite occurred to me but seems like a very fluid story dynamic). And the "Survival Instincts" story. I've played a few survival/post apocalypse stories which unfortunately didn't quite work out.

I've provided a sample of an Rp I was in before as an example of my writing (It was the one I most enjoyed writing.)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153159.0

Thanks.

Cynadea

Hazy Sky

Aysande,
I was interested in your survival instincts character and the setting as a whole. I have a character concept in mind if it's still available. Would you be interested in discussing it?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Cynadea

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Cynadea

Update: Kim of Survival Instinct seems pretty much settled. Thank you Skyre :)

Added Pascale to the Vampire and blood dolls section!