Fairy Tail: Seven years to rise [Interest Check]

Started by DKDBSD, January 23, 2012, 07:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:32:43 PM
The way I figured it was she drew it all from her room. Then again I only came across the anime images of the dorms today. I'm not sure how I missed that I've watched every episode. :/

I follow the manga. There was some bonus chapter way back (don't watch the anime, so no idea if it was ever shown) where Lucy visits the dorms. Erza's room is shown to be the size of three regular ones and a lot of her armor sets are on display there. That's when she explains that she stores the sets she isn't currently using in her room. But according to the wikia Requip users have this small pocket dimension they can summon things from, so she doesn't summon her weapons and armor directly from her room, but rather from that small pocket dimension only she can access.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 03:40:54 PM
I follow the manga. There was some bonus chapter way back (don't watch the anime, so no idea if it was ever shown) where Lucy visits the dorms. Erza's room is shown to be the size of three regular ones and a lot of her armor sets are on display there. That's when she explains that she stores the sets she isn't currently using in her room. But according to the wikia Requip users have this small pocket dimension they can summon things from, so she doesn't summon her weapons and armor directly from her room, but rather from that small pocket dimension only she can access.
I also read the manga and missed that ... what chapter?

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: DKDBSD on January 23, 2012, 03:42:15 PM
I also read the manga and missed that ... what chapter?

*snip*

And it appears Erza rents a whopping 5 rooms! And here I was, thinking 3 was pushing it. D:
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Snake

Erza probably has her private armory in those rooms *laugh*  I have other chars I can make for this if Caine isn't good enough or perhaps unoriginal? Eh

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:52:32 PM
Erza probably has her private armory in those rooms *laugh*  I have other chars I can make for this if Caine isn't good enough or perhaps unoriginal? Eh

Well I just wanted more detail's really.

Snake

Well I'm converting him over from another RP (sci-fi) one so alot of his detail doesn't apply to this setting. Sorry.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 23, 2012, 03:58:24 PM
Well I'm converting him over from another RP (sci-fi) one so alot of his detail doesn't apply to this setting. Sorry.

Well take your time don't rush him.

DKDBSD

Ok we have potentially four maybe five mages now it's time to consider our name.

Moon Hound Hati

Most guild names seem to involve a mystical (mainly Greek) creature or object and/or a body part. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, etc. It's probably best to name ourselves something that fits with that theme. Maybe something like Chimera or Phoenix + some part of its body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 23, 2012, 05:00:29 PM
Most guild names seem to involve a mystical (mainly Greek) creature or object and/or a body part. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Cerberus, etc. It's probably best to name ourselves something that fits with that theme. Maybe something like Chimera or Phoenix + some part of its body.

I was half thinking dragon something but Chimera would be fun.

ShadowFox89

Tentative interest. I was thinking a caster with a spear as his primary weapon. Magic involves changing potential or stored energy into kinetic. This can be used to enhance his own physical abilities as well as fire strong bursts of magical energy.

Would suggesting Phoenix Eye be too odd for a guild name?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Ouma Shuu
Magic: Guns Magic and Requip: The Gunner
Magic Type: Holder
Weapon: Guns; the types depend on what he feels is required for a mission, but his trusty revolver "Lefty" always has a spot in his Requip pocket dimension. Like the name implies, Lefty is a weapon designed for left handed people. Shuu is ambidextrous, but prefers his left hand.
Spells: As the Magic's name implies, the user loads their guns and fire Magic bullets that never miss. The bullets can vary from normal bullets to to any other type of bullets, such as wind bullets, mud bullets, sunlight bullets, Magic bullets, etc.

Tornado Shot     User, with his two guns, shoots two wind bullets simultaneously, which then form tornadoes, to attack the target.
Spark Shot     The user shoots a bullet at the enemy, making them collapse to the ground from being electrically shocked.
Mud Shot     The user shoots a single bullet from his gun that explodes into high-pressured mud upon contact.
Sunlight Shot     The user fires a bullet that creates a large flash of light, disintegrating the target(s) (if weak against light).
Blast Bullet     User fires multiple bullets of fire.
Frost Bullet     User fires a bullet that encases a small radius with thick ice on impact.

Appearance: -
Location of Guild Mark: Backside of his left hand.
Before: -

HollowX

Alright, I have a character that I've tried to use in three games now (all of which practically fell apart before they began), how's this?

Name: Rae Goren
Guild: ---
Physical description:

magic: Ice magic
magic type: caster?

Magic type: ice, summoning (explained in powers)
Spells: Taught among the spirit wolves of ice most of her abilities either come from them or cannot be done without K'tanaqui. In exchange for a companion that never leaves her and the powers of that bond Rae has linked her life force to her companion so he can stay in the human realm without fading away. K'tanaqui cannot be killed in the human realm, but he can be forced out by killing the physical body he resides in; this, in turn, can harm Rae severely, laying her out for several days, but she would be able to re-summon him after a week of rest. Though she’d another couple of days of rest after re-summoning him to be in top condition

Feral visage: By drawing upon the powers of the contract, Rae is able to summon some of the characteristics of the ice wolves into her to increase her power, speed, and mobility. He hands become icy clawed and teeth grow ice fangs, her main weapons in this that can freeze what they cut or bite. Another, more useless and annoying (to her) characteristic of this is an ice tail that appears. She hasn’t be able to figure out what she can do with it yet.

Ice Howl: Lets out a howl as an ice blast is released, think of it as a wolf version of the dragon breath Dragon Slayers are known for. It is more focused then the Dragons breath, only having about half the size and 3/4's the power of the attack.

Claw ice weapons: Rae has become proficient in using clawed weapons over the years, usually just making them out of ice. The extensions are something she often uses when she’s not serious.

Wolf Pack: A combo attack that requires K'tanaqui, she can temporarily summon a small pack of ice wolves. Fast and intelligent, they cannot truly die as they are not all there, reforming as one physical body dies. When they are able to latch onto the opponent they can either claw and bite normally (though they are still freezing) or they can explode in an ice bomb fashion to freeze and shatter the opponent. They can only summon up to twelve wolves, and both K'tanaqui and Rae exhaust themselves by the end of the technique if they summon any more then three wolves.

History: Rae’s earliest memories are wandering in an icy plain at the age of six, freezing to death. She survived thanks to a white wolf that found her as she collapsed, and, for a reason she could not understand, took pity on her. She was literally raised by a pack of wolves from that point on, in an area that was so spiritually saturated as to allow certain spirits to wander the Earth she wandered with the pack. She learned all she knew from them and, as her interest in the world grew, they offered her a contract: K'tanaqui would be allowed to accompany her wherever she went and they would answer her call, but in exchange she would never turn on their clan, and would help them when called. She accepted at the age of thirteen, and once she joined Fairy tail a year later, has been going throughout the world since.

Location of Guild Mark: back of right hand
Before: ---

Companion:
Name: K'tanaqui
Physical Appearance:

Abilities:
Freezing Bite: naturally freezing, anything K'tanaqui strikes has a very high chance of being frozen
Speech: He can talk.
Focus teleportation: This only applies to Rae in almost all cases: as K'tanaqui is connected to her by life force, he is able to go to her side almost instantly.
Bond telepathy: Again, by the bond they share K'tanaqui and Rae are able to communicate telepathically.

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 23, 2012, 05:18:27 PM
Tentative interest. I was thinking a caster with a spear as his primary weapon. Magic involves changing potential or stored energy into kinetic. This can be used to enhance his own physical abilities as well as fire strong bursts of magical energy.

Would suggesting Phoenix Eye be too odd for a guild name?

You mean sort of like Gambit? If yes then cool and it's not that odd but I prefer using using Chimara. Also Moon and Hollow you're fine though the wolf howl should be vastly weaker or perhaps be more focused then the dragons roar.

ShadowFox89

Sort of like Gambit, yeah. He was always my favorite of the X-Men :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 23, 2012, 11:20:26 PM
Sort of like Gambit, yeah. He was always my favorite of the X-Men :P

If yes cool just send me a bio.

HollowX

DKDBSD

HollowX

Miyu

Name: Junko Mikane
Magic: Alchemy- She can change the attributes of any substance she is in contact with for another substance with the same mass but with different attributes. She can also change her own body to other substance and materials. 
Magic Type: Caster
Weapon: Wooden sword
Spells:
Ground to Sand- She can take a area of ground around her and shift its component so it is more and more like quicksand entrapping people stepping on it.
Wood to Steel- She can shift anything made out of Wood to steel allowing her to change her wooden sword to a real sword for example, change its shape etc etc etc.
Merge- She can merge herself with the ground or walls making her able to pass through undetected.
Body as a Weapon-  She can turn her own body and replace her limbs or entire body with a single element she can touch. For example if she is touching stone she can turn her entire body into stone, she can turn her body into air etc etc.

Appearance:
Location of Guild Mark: (none at the moment)
Before: (insert guild name)

DKDBSD

Quote from: HollowX on January 24, 2012, 12:16:30 PM
Ah, didn't see it :P

cool, thanks :)

Did you see my comment about the howl though?

Edit

Snake Miyu good bios. ^_^

DKDBSD

One other thing I will be using the name with a Phoenix in it. I have a descent plot line in mind and a Phoenix is symbolic of what the rp will be about. Pretty much we'll start with everyone arriving in this town. It's bandit run and the only mage in town has kind of reached breaking point (she will be out Guild master). Initially we'll start with them rebuilding their new home and then branch out into expanding it. I figure their goal after a good six months work will be to enter the games. New members and characters will need to be introduced as we go so we can have some fun. ^_^

ShadowFox89

I should have a bio up today. Is a pic required?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DKDBSD

ShadowFox89

Alright.

Another question- Are you looking for any sort of a gender ratio? Character idea could work just as well either male or female.
Call me Shadow
My A/A