News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cookies Galore!! (M Seeking F)

Started by Xavier, June 04, 2016, 06:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Who Am I?

Hello and thank you very much for reading this. I am looking to get back into the swing of things here, pick up a few roleplays, hash out some fun ideas, and see where it takes us.

Roles for Thought

Anthro - So I am not extremely well versed in this but if this is something that you would like to do, I would be more than happy to give it a go!

Fantasy- Pretty self explanatory, elves, dwarves, gnomes, humans, orcs, etc. Can be set up and played various ways. Would be more than happy to hear any ideas :)

Random Idea 1 -- We come from different clans (take your pick at any Fantasy creature) and have been summoned by the Great Seer, the one creature that all clans respect and listen to when it speaks. The Seer could ask for our two characters to track down an artifact that has long been missing, hunt down a rogue creature that is killing random clan creatures, or any other number of tasks.

Organized Crime - Mafia style of course, could be bodyguard and daughter, mafia leader and bodyguard or even undercover agent inside the mafia.

Bodyguard x Mob Boss Daughter
Undercover Cop x Mob Boss Daughter
Mafia Leader x Undercover Cop

Historical - I know a bit about history and what I don't know, I can look up. So for what I do have a decent idea about...  Roman, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, Gladiators or anything else you favor.

A fan of the following: Gladiators, Samurai, Old Western, Pirates, but an more than willing to try something that you like!

Incest - Don't have to explain this much, something of curiosity about it.

Bestiality - Tried this type of roleplay once before I left a long time ago, still curious about it.. Could be combined with other roles.

Real Life - Seriously..this can be just about anything in the whole wide world...I'm open to talk about and explore any ideas on this.

Supernatural - Can contain ghosts, demons, angels and I'm not talking about the TV show, sorry :p

Demon x Demon - We are rival demons who have been training for many years (though we appear to still be between 20's and 30's) to earn the respect of our demon lords with the hope of being selected for a mission. One day we get word from our rival lords that we have been selected to go above ground to cause havoc on Earth and try to earn as many souls as possible while working as a team.

Demon x Angel (Fallen or not) - An Angel (fallen or not) watches over a small village (perhaps they worship the angel for giving them miracles). A demon that has been roaming Earth catches the scent of the Angel and ends up coming across the small village.

Demon x Angel (Fallen or not) - A greater demon has been given the chance by the Great One to show its skills on Earth by reaping souls for the underworld. The demon could be sent to Earth in the middle of a large city protected by an Angel or around a Fallen Angel who could make the decision on whether to help the demon or try and gain the praise of God by battling the demon.

Ghost x Human - Ghost is able to materialize enough to mess with the human. Very very rough idea.

Warcraft - I am well versed in the characters and the game but haven't played in a bit. Would like to give this a go though.

Still Looking for 2 to 3 RP Partners

Current RPs
The Long Journey (Abbie)

Thanks for reading through the site and please take a cookie :) *does a slow right arm sweep backwards as if showing a prize...which happens to be warm cookies and milk on a table behind him*

Respectfully,
X

Xavier

Hello everybody,

Thank you for taking a second to read over this, I do appreciate it. I had to take a small break since my job told me that it would be in my best interest to go overseas for work...and I will leave it at that haha. Thankfully upon returning I was able to talk to my senior leadership and get a permanent desk job so that I don't have to worry about leaving for unforeseen circumstances.

Furthermore, hopefully over this three day weekend I will be able to fix up my O/O's, touch-up my requests a tad bit, and reconnect with some people on here.

Thank you for taking time to read this and have a great day :)

X