Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

i have try, really i have, but when i think in you with poison ivy... i can't we are done

Harley Quinn

That is so not even true!  I don't know how that story about me and Red got started, but we are friends!  That's why you don't even talk to me anymore?  Why didn't you ask me about it first?  I would have let you know it was all a lie.  I can't believe I got involved with a man like you, who just believes whatever he hears.  Don't worry, it's over!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

what are you speaking about? when you enter in the room you were nude tied to the bed and she was....

gods i don't want to remeber  .. yes we are done!!

Harley Quinn

Oh, please!  What were you on?  Is that another one of your sick fantasies?  It never happened, Lucius!  Never.  But whatever, you're just looking for an excuse to dump me so you can go romance Zeus.  I can't compete with him, anyway, so.... ciao!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

Oh my gods!!! i always told you!!! Zeus is Greek !!! you always miss Jupiter with him and besides you know that he and Venus only invite me to thier partys as a friend.

so i have fantasies.. and what about bat-girl when you exchange your outfit with her? i see it too

We are done!!

Harley Quinn

Aha!  So, it's Jupiter!  If you were just friends, you wouldn't have bothered to correct me!  What?!  Why would I want to change outfits with that nitwit?  I can't even stand her!  I wear this outfit for Mister--- um, I mean... whoops. 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

Hey that him and his wife Venus wants me to join them from time to time that not means nothing, and im really a nice guy, i don't mind that you meet ivy, not bat-girl even joker or batman but for god's sake, what were you thinking ? Robin? How could you do it with Robin?....

abandoneddolly

I'm tired of you always being in the same pose. I need some one who likes change.

Lucius Cornelius

im tired that you always walk with your hands...!!!

Merry Gentry

you always just .. stare at me! I can't take it anymore!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucius Cornelius

oh i would love to touch , but you never let me, i ask it to you a lot of times but you only allow me to stare... i can't continue...

abandoneddolly

I'm tired of always having to clean the bird poo off of you

Harley Quinn

(lol)

You're never around anymore, and when you are, all you do is talk about how sexy you are, so it's time to go.
Ons/Offs - Absences

thirteenhearts

I'm breaking up with you because you pick your nose & eat it.  Just gross!

Lucius Cornelius

thirteenhearts is not your name, is the number of time you break my heart

we are done

Harley Quinn

I can't believe how stupid I was to get involved with you again after what happened the last time.  At least this time I learned my lesson!  -turns on heel and storms out, muttering- I hope. 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

(laugh)

oh you are adicted to me and i know, you will come back and as you does...i will break with you...

Merry Gentry

You always flirt with all the other girls!
I can't take it any more..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

abandoneddolly

you always leave your self so exposed. I'm done

Sophyta

Well, you could use the handle next time.  The blades are sharp and I have mounting doctor bills....hehe...
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

abandoneddolly

you spend more time with that wolf then me

Sophyta

Maybe if you were not such a stick in the mud...I would not have to play with Wolfie..
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Cassiopeia

I'm tired of you always playing the victim when you clearly go looking for trouble.  I will NOT be an enabler, goodbye!

Lucius Cornelius

stop making that silly moves with your hands...
and give to me the jewel that i give you as proof of my love... we are done

Cassiopeia

You're so stubborn and hard headed!  AND I'd prefer a guy that actually had hands ... and legs ... and other parts of his anatomy ... it's over!