Talk 2 me?.... My Cravings (various)

Started by Talk2meguy, August 26, 2010, 08:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talk2meguy

Hello you!

First of all thank you for taking a peek in here and thank you even more if you decide that you want to roleplay with me. To start there isn't going to be a lot of ideas in here but I'll slowly work as more come along to me. I am going to update this as regularly as I get the cravings. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Cuckold
M/F

I was thinking for this one there would be a young couple that recently got married, however the male is a bit of a bitch and a slacker. He doesn't have a job or pay for the pills and the woman (your character) has a job (normal one please, not stripper . hooker type thing). Not only is he unemployed but he spends all day and night playing video games rarely spending time with his wife and the two maybe do something sexual once a month. He does everything else she asks but can barely get it up even then and it is nothing impressive. That is when she gets the idea to bring in another man, but she doesn't want to cheat and wants her husband to watch and see how to please a woman.

He agreed reluctantly going back to his game. What he hadn't been counting on was her getting a black stud to come over. He protests some but she has him wrapped around her finger and he sits on the couch to watch.

I want this one to start at where she brings up the idea to him or before and would like it to continue after the fact to see their relationship change as he tries to please her, only he isn't as good as the man she had been with

Limbo
M/F

Limbo wasn't idly waiting by for something to happen and never have it happen, no it was a second chance to decide where the fates have you placed, heaven or hell. 25 years after he died it is Tyson's turn to have his second and last chance for the decision making. His previous life had been unexciting and he had done mostly nothing dying at a young age like many of those who wait for the second chance. His assignment leads him to your character, he has watched over her though she hadn't noticed it. He was halfway through his service when he heard wind of her fate and he was going to be sent to heaven early.

Fate had come up snake eyes for her and she was going to die and Tyson would go to heaven having fulfilled what was to come.

There is only one problem, he has seen everything she had gone through (you can decide what it is) and he doesn't let it happen. Because she was supposed to die her eyes are opened a little wider and she is able to see him and he is surprised and unsure what happens to him now

What I am looking for here is a girl who has troubles (any type at all) and is basically given a guardian angel. After saving her life she can see him though he doesn't think that she can (and perhaps she could pretend that she didn't to start?) If you have any questions or alternate ideas please let me know

My girlfriends sister
M/F

I met your sister while we were in college; for her it was out of state for me local. It has been three years and she is nearing the end of her course when I ask her to marry me. I haven't yet met the family and that is the condition to her saying yes; she is old fashion in the sense that she wanted her dads approval. It is the end of the school year and she has only half a year to go before she is done. So for summer she decides to bring me with her to the family beach house where everyone stays for three weeks every summer. No phones, no electronics nothing. Just nature.

Okay so this could go a few ways, they could see each other and hate each other to start so the sister makes them spend time together and eventually they lust after one another. It could be a lust at first sight type of thing. Another idea I was playing with was that they could have met offline, webcamed a few times naughtily, roleplayed etc, over the last year he was on less and less but before leaving he had been on a lot. They see each other and recognize each other immediately type of thing. Up for a lot in this one, very open.

We are not machines
M/F, M/M or F/F

Skynet has taken over, the prophesy given by John Connor and his mother Sara wasn't insane or brainwashing of a child. D-day had hit and just like that the entire world population was cut by 95%. There were of course survivors as well and moments after the attack any working radios received the transmission from John telling them they were the resistance. There were those however that didn't follow the same ideals as John, those that had lost everything to the machines. They were considered suicidal by many but on average their run in's with the machines had a lower human life body count than of the 'trained' resistance being led under the John Connor. Then of course there were those that hadn't taken either route, they have been trapped and never found.

For this idea I was thinking that my character would be part of the people who run and gun with the machines after he lost everything. Your character could be one that hasn't been found by either group, with the resistance or even with the same group.

I have never done a M/M rp before as I'm not gay but this is only roleplay right. If there was a guy who wanted to give it a try I'd be willing to do M/M but again keep in mind I haven't done it before and I'm not really gay but think it could work for this RP. Heck it can be M/F, M/M or F/F. Just remember to be patient if you pick a homosexual one.

No Plot yet pairing
Cousins
Twisted fairy tales / Disney <3
Twilight (with miss-matched pairings  EG: Alice and Emmett, Jacob and Esme etc)
Vampires
Percy Jackson!! <3
Faeries
Fantasy based - open for any races
Terminator
Angel x Demon...or any pairings either with humans or others
Bride x anyone
Marvel!

Talk2meguy

I have decided to add some picture ideas. If you have an idea or what to come up with an idea with me about a pic please le me know and we will work something out. Some many be NSFW

With some of the pictures when they open up you may need to refresh the page to see them or hit enter in the web address again.

1!!
2!!
3!!
4!!
5!!
6!!
7!!
8!!
9!!
10!!
11!!
12!!
13!!
14!!
15!!
16!!
17!!
18!!
19!! **NEW
20!! **NEW
21!! **NEW
22!!! **NEW
24!! **NEW

Talk2meguy

Talk2meguy

Added new plot took away taken one.... ready to try things I haven't before.

Talk2meguy

Added a new plot and a few new pics. Again some of the pics don't show unless you go to the address bar and hit enter, I'm not sure why :\

playfullchick76

i love your skynet one, and would love to play that out with you. I could be the leader of a resistance cell, but not part of John Connor's resistance. We would perhaps paint him with the same brush as Ashcroft and the rest of the resistance's leaders.

If you want to play it out with me, I would be more than happy to.

Talk2meguy

Update: Removed one, modified one, added a new one (Limbo)

Talk2meguy

Added a cuckold story and some other ideas without a plot I'd like to try out.

Jester

is the cuckold game still open? i am happy to play the wife and/or bull if you wish?

Talk2meguy

Hello Jester,

Yes that idea is still open and thank you for showing interest in it. If you are interested in playing the bull then maybe we can wait for someone else to play the girl and we can have it as a small group roleplay? I'd play the husband, whoever else the girl and you the bull. To make it even more fun so you wouldn't have to disappear after the sexual content they could all be roommates, the husband didn't know who she was choosing at the time.

If you wanted to just play the female I could play both the bull and the husband. I'm liking the idea of the 3 way rp though but I'll leave it up to you.

KikuLei

Talk2meguy

Talk2meguy

Updated, removed some I am no longer craving as much.