Looking for another High School Slice of Life Comedy but in BESM 3 instead

Started by steelsmiter, December 26, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 29, 2014, 07:34:05 PMFaye's Alt Form has Penetrating 1 for her claws now as well as being Marked.
Marked is just for the succubus just so we're clear though?

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 29, 2014, 01:48:52 PM
Anyways Steelsmiter, about my char, your okay that you design and decide when and how unknown power (50pts invested on it) will manifest?
Yeah, although as a teacher, it should stand to reason that you pretty much have either Detention, Academic Honesty, or both, it's up to you whether you want to tweak your UP points to reflect that.

Also, sorry I've been delayed getting Sexual Rules up, Holidays, sickness, actual tabletop roleplays.

And I noticed an orgasmic attack previously. I'll be having more in depth rules, but I just want to say Incapacitating is a valid build ;D
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Angie

Marked is only when she engages her Demon Form. Which is why it's only a one point Defect, because it comes equipped with an off switch-even though her entire body turns blue and she grows a freaking tail, she can just as easily turn it off again.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 29, 2014, 07:43:16 PM
Yeah, although as a teacher, it should stand to reason that you pretty much have either Detention, Academic Honesty, or both, it's up to you whether you want to tweak your UP points to reflect that.

Teacher? Umh, my char is actually sign up as a student to the academy :P. He basically has no idea he is rolling in to monster academy filled with supernatural entities (kind of like MC in Rosario+Vampire anime). Idea is though that staff checked his background and found traces of supernatural heritage so he qualifies (even if my char has no idea of his heritage at all). So I left it to you decide IC what his heritage is. He may be great-great-grandson of sorcerer, demon, werewolf, half-vampire, kitsune etc.

Anyways as question is there potential gain XP (basically more bonus points to spend) in far future of the game so chars progresses through over the years?

Angie

We may be missing a minor detail-what's the name of the school?

Yukina

TFcommando

Still space open?  I have a fair amount of BESM 3 experience.  A couple of questions...

Is the school all "weird" people... a private school to keep the general public unaware of all sorts of oddness while providing a quality education, or both weird and normal together, with the magic/etc people having to learn to blend in?

Something that came to mind was "Negima without Negi."  The one class has two half-demons, a ninja, an android, her mad scientist inventor, a girl from the future, a ghost and a vampire among the "normal" students (who can also be pretty eccentric and highly skilled in their interests, from athletics to library science to cooking). 
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Angie

Quote from: TFcommando on December 31, 2014, 12:48:21 PM
Still space open?  I have a fair amount of BESM 3 experience.  A couple of questions...

Is the school all "weird" people... a private school to keep the general public unaware of all sorts of oddness while providing a quality education, or both weird and normal together, with the magic/etc people having to learn to blend in?

Something that came to mind was "Negima without Negi."  The one class has two half-demons, a ninja, an android, her mad scientist inventor, a girl from the future, a ghost and a vampire among the "normal" students (who can also be pretty eccentric and highly skilled in their interests, from athletics to library science to cooking). 

I think, from the conversations Steel and Zael had, that it's all supernaturals.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, all supernaturals academy. My char is 'human' but has hidden supernatural heritage which takes form of the unknown power attribute. So he too is supernatural but he just does not know it.

TFcommando

I have a couple of concepts and wanted to see if a big element of them worked out in the context of the school.

One is a werewolf or were-cat who is in the anthro-hybrid form all the time.  The curse works differently than the movies say and she can only turn human on the full moon, or just has such a strong natural affinity with the bestial form that she doesn't or can't change back, and is OK with that fact.

The other is a normal teenage girl who learned her real father was a demon... she learns this when she starts growing demonic features herself on a birthday, extra arms, huge batwings, a reptilian tale and more.

So, since they don't look human, they no longer dress human... or dress at all.  Does casual public nudity fit in at the school?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Zaer Darkwail

I think so, as academy is suited for supernaturals so a 'dragon' appearing without clothes on would be natural. Not to mention succubi and other entities which feel comfortable nude than clothes on. But if becomes too distracting they could conjure illusions to cover up.

Also perhaps academy can teach how to blend in with humans (as supernaturals are minority after all and they need money as anyone else to live by). So case of monstrous appearance need either items, powers or learn control their appearance if it's possible.

Angie

Faye: "What?! Nude!?...Um..." Does best Tomato impression

Dawn: Happily throws her clothes off

Zaer Darkwail

*angry teacher expression*

"Both succubi get Detention! They wear clothes 24/7 for a month for distracting entire class with their titties during a exam and making exam day fiasco! No word even about rights to express yourself as your bodies are not works of arts despite most students said so! Your bodies are means to lure prey amongst your kind and thus count as use of illegal weapons!"

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 31, 2014, 01:42:19 PM
*angry teacher expression*

"Both succubi get Detention! They wear clothes 24/7 for a month for distracting entire class with their titties during a exam and making exam day fiasco! No word even about rights to express yourself as your bodies are not works of arts despite most students said so! Your bodies are means to lure prey amongst your kind and thus count as use of illegal weapons!"

But Faye didn't take off her clothes! Dawn did! (Also, being with either Faye or Dawn causes no ill effects, but let's not go there)

steelsmiter

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 29, 2014, 08:13:38 PM
Teacher? Umh, my char is actually sign up as a student to the academy :P.
Then he probably needs a lower mind to have been held back however many years his grade would indicate.

QuoteAnyways as question is there potential gain XP (basically more bonus points to spend) in far future of the game so chars progresses through over the years?
If by that, you mean "are characters static" they aren't. They... change.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 29, 2014, 09:29:32 PM
We may be missing a minor detail-what's the name of the school?
I hadn't decided whether this one was also going to take place at Hentai High or not. Since I've come down with an illness which I'd at this point call "Moderate" I unfortunately have further delays.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 31, 2014, 01:05:54 PM
Yeah, all supernaturals academy. My char is 'human' but has hidden supernatural heritage which takes form of the unknown power attribute. So he too is supernatural but he just does not know it.
This is the right answer, and also the right approach to character creation of "normal humans"

Quote from: TFcommando on December 31, 2014, 01:27:29 PMDoes casual public nudity fit in at the school?
Yes.

So again, sorry for the delays, but I have no one to bring me noodles.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Angie

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 31, 2014, 09:25:53 PM
Then he probably needs a lower mind to have been held back however many years his grade would indicate.

Lower mind? Is this about him being 20 and being fresh high school graduate? I can make him younger so it fits better (was not sure when japanese folk graduate from high school). Overall he is meant to be very smart student (and hard working too).

AndyZ

That's something I've been wondering.  Given the 18 year cutoff, maybe this should be a university and not a high school?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, it's meant to be academy so it's university by default. I listed my char as 20 years old as I was not sure how long japanese take to graduate (in Finland it takes to 17-18 to graduate and most go to senior secondary school study 2-3 years).

Yukina

Yukina

TFcommando

Another idea... a former magical girl heroine who is no longer entirely human.  Fallout from a final battle, some feedback from purifying all those monsters, more adult desires warping a power based on innocence and purity, changed by the power of the final boss... regardless, she's not able to attend a normal school now.  And doesn't mind.  After years of having a secret identity, not able to tell normal human friends about what she's doing... things having naked transformations out in public, watching monsters molest girls to steal their energy before jumping in and wrestling with them and so on, she feels more like a part of the supernatural world than the human one.

Might even look something like one of! 
Possible options

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Letrixia

steelsmiter

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2015, 12:16:34 PM
Well, it's meant to be academy so it's university by default. I listed my char as 20 years old as I was not sure how long japanese take to graduate (in Finland it takes to 17-18 to graduate and most go to senior secondary school study 2-3 years).
I'm not sure what about the thread title gives you that idea, but it's irrelevant. I'm unfortunately too sick to follow through. If someone wants to pick it up, and test out the Popularity rules, they have my blessing. I may or may not be able to respond via PM to any inquiries. Sorry about this.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os