Looking for another High School Slice of Life Comedy but in BESM 3 instead

Started by steelsmiter, December 26, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 11:27:53 PM
Hmm, so Asuka is basically huge tease for the boys then :P. Unintentional but natural born for such role anyways.

Well, boys can be friends, and there might end up being some sort of communication thing of finding out whether various girls want boys or they want Asuka, or both.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:29:55 PM
Xerah: "We're not evil just because we're demons, we're just horny!"

Saki: "So, you got reason for these." *grabs horns*

Quote from: AndyZ on December 27, 2014, 11:32:09 PM
Well, boys can be friends, and there might end up being some sort of communication thing of finding out whether various girls want boys or they want Asuka, or both.

So, kind friendly competition with male friends see who seduce most girls? Also curious as futa do you have balls or go without?

AndyZ

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 11:51:28 PM
So, kind friendly competition with male friends see who seduce most girls?

Not exactly.  It's not like you can convert someone.  More, if Asuka finds out that a girl only likes boys, she can make sure the boys know so.

Also curious as futa do you have balls or go without?

She'll have them when she turns futa.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Aha, I see. Thanks clarifying it up :).

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:54:42 PM
Faye can choose if she has 'em or not!

So would Faye favor futa or her natural female gender? Was she not quite shy :P. Or talking about her sister?

Yukina

I feel this is the beginning of a wonderful ball of chaos. :) (no pun intended)

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
Aha, I see. Thanks clarifying it up :).

So would Faye favor futa or her natural female gender? Was she not quite shy :P. Or talking about her sister?

Points at Involuntary Change She might shift gender involuntarily. I intend to play it up as much as I can. Though, she would prefer female.

Dawn is usually female, but she also doesn't mind being futa and giving it to anyone-and she means anyone.

Xerah does whatever.

Yukina

I'm curious how Steel will react to the recent post-splosion. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 28, 2014, 09:04:32 AM

Just hope he does not faint off from a scare :P.

Yukina

steelsmiter

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 28, 2014, 09:04:32 AM
I'll need an update including the response to my last post.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Yukina

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 28, 2014, 09:28:54 AM
I'll need an update including the response to my last post.

Post-splosion: The Abridged Series

-Zear, Lextrixia, AndyZ, and I posted character sheets

-Angie padded the night with some hilarious conversation. :)

Angie

AndyZ

Asuka Toyamato

The latest in a long line of sorceresses, Asuka sees life as something to enjoy, basking in the enjoyment of her abilities and always striving to get better in any way she can.  She is always seen with her Septacle Necklace, an item of great power which has been passed down throughout the generations as a parent grows beyond the need for its use.

She has only a platonic interest in boys but has been known to chase skirts with almost a predatory delight, and one of her talents has been to learn to temporarily become futanari in order to fully savor their delights. 

Although she can stay awake for several days thanks to magical spells and discipline (which lets her keep up with her studies while everyone else is asleep), she suffers from horrible nightmares every time she falls asleep.  Although she never remembers what they were upon awakening, it's been suggested that her mind is attempting to develop oracular talents.  If so, she's simply too stubborn to accept the nature of destiny being fixed and being warned about a problem.  She'd much rather just go out and solve it, no matter the cost.

Body 3 (5)         Mind 4 (6)         Soul 5 (7)

Alternate Identity

Asuka can transform herself into a futanari.  Doing so takes a bit of focus, though (Activation 1).

Combat Technique - Lightning Reflexes

Divine Relationship - L3

Asuka is just naturally lucky.

Extra Actions L1

Asuka can use her magic to slow down her perception of time, allowing her to move twice as quickly as usual.  Not only is it draining (5/round), but azure energy coalesces around her while she does it, trailing her movements.

Feature - Appearance 2

Flight L3

Asuka can fly at speeds of roughly 100kph, but doing so causes azure energy to trail behind her.

Force Field L7

Asuka can conjure up an azure force field to protect her from harm, with moderate drain (1/round).

Item of Power - Septacle Necklace

A treasured family heirloom, the septacle necklace always on her neck significantly enhances her capabilities.  (Enhanced Body, Mind and Soul, all at 2)  It enhances her mana spells (Massive Damage for Mana Spells at L5) and protects her mind and spirit from harm (Mind Shield and Resistance at L5).

Ranged Attack (Spells) L3

Regeneration L1

Asuka is capable of basic regeneration, albeit with exceptional drain (5/round) and with azure energy flowing into her wounds to fix up her body.

Shield L3

Asuka can conjure up an azure shield of force.  Protection 5, 1/round, and Detectable Visual.

Special Defense

Like everyone in her family, she stopped aging once she hit 18.  She only needs to sleep once or twice a week, which is fortunate because she hates to sleep thanks to her nightmares.

Telekinesis L2

Asuka's telekinesis can lift up to 10 kilograms, and has moderate drain.  (1/round)

Wealth 1 - $300,000

Weapon: Manadarts

Asuka conjures up thousands of tiny motes of azure energy, sending them suddenly flying towards her target in a flurry of jagged destruction.

Weapon 5, Range 100m, Accurate 3, Autofire

Secondary Weapon: Heart Kiss

Asuka blows a kiss at her target, making an image of her lips appear and shoot towards her target.  If it hits, it causes the target to have an orgasm unless resisted.  Range 10m, Incapacitating 2

I have the spreadsheet up at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NsjcxCL7JEOs5Q5LmRyo4B7D92u09vUx0vZGZ8p7_vo/edit#gid=0 if you want to check the math.

Angie

Faye: Silently agrees with "Screw Destiny!"

Dawn: "You like girls too? Let's hang out..."

Xerah: Launches into a long-winded story about how she and Asuka's grandmother teamed up to defeat an evil dragon and then had tons of sex in the post-combat celebration

AndyZ

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on December 28, 2014, 08:11:54 PM
Where can I read up on Dawn and Xerah, by the way?

I mentioned them as family relations for Faye (Dawn's her sister, Xerah's her mother), but I haven't stated them. Though I may do Dawn for fun. Yes, I build characters for fun...

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 28, 2014, 08:14:33 PM
I mentioned them as family relations for Faye (Dawn's her sister, Xerah's her mother), but I haven't stated them. Though I may do Dawn for fun. Yes, I build characters for fun...

"Angiejuusan" is equivalent to "creator of fun" in math.

Angie

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 01:48:40 PM
I can add it as a Defect to the Succubus form, thus giving me 1 extra character point to use in said form...
First off, I didn't say you could, you just assumed you could. Secondly, Marked is a default of the succubus, and you should have PM'd me to ask rather than making an assumption.  I specifically approved a change to flight because it happens to fit our mutual understanding of Succubi. Not having a succubus that (in succubus form) is instantly recognizeable as that is kind of a deal breaker for me. And finally, I limited defects to -10 points. If you want more, you'll have to start at 299 or less, which I have no objection to.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Angie

Whoa, hey, no need to get that aggressive about it. The Marked does apply to her Succubus form, it's specifically under her Alternate Form: Succubus. Alternate Form does state I can take Defects to give the Alternate Form more points, but all I'm doing is swapping Shy for Marked in that form (I figured anymore would be min-maxing). I can drop the Soul Drain of her Demon Form Claws, or hell, I can drop Alternate Form altogether.

Also, I remind everyone this is my first time playing BESM, go easy on me.

Zaer Darkwail

Steelsmiter can be quite touchy about some subjects and as when he is GM you do not go 'assume it's approved'. You can word things differently and say 'I placed Marked as one defects in succubus form to replace shy, are you okay with it?'.

With around +15 years experience with online gaming I have dealt with GM's who are touchy sort about players going and doing stuff on their own which GM does not approve :P. I myself I am quite lenient sort but not all GM's are like me so try get feel of the GM usually when join games.

Anyways Steelsmiter, about my char, your okay that you design and decide when and how unknown power (50pts invested on it) will manifest? It's kind supposed to be my char's secret supernatural heritage (as he did fill entry format and wrote human as species so no doubt staff in academy checked his background does he qualify or not and he did thanks this heritage).

Angie

Alright, fair enough. I didn't mean to presume, I just thought I'd write it down and then Steel could tell me if it was okay or not. Faye's not approved yet, which means nothing's set in stone, I'll make any changes that are asked.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 29, 2014, 01:31:36 PM
Whoa, hey, no need to get that aggressive about it. The Marked does apply to her Succubus form, it's specifically under her Alternate Form: Succubus. Alternate Form does state I can take Defects to give the Alternate Form more points, but all I'm doing is swapping Shy for Marked in that form (I figured anymore would be min-maxing).
That's acceptable, I just misunderstood that you were only applying shy to your non-demon forms and keeping Marked for your demon form. Sorry for the Mind Roll Failure on my end. Also I've been running a FTF game so sorry for the delay in response. Also, I wasn't aware I was being agressive, but I understand sometimes my words don't match the intensity of my thoughts.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I think it was just a miscommunication between us. No biggy. I kinda woke up in a foul mood myself, so I was probably mis-interpreting what you were saying.

I can repost the link to my sheet here so you don't have to go hunting for it. It's Google Docs so any changes are updated real time, and the only change was Faye's Alt Form has Penetrating 1 for her claws now as well as being Marked.