Looking for another High School Slice of Life Comedy but in BESM 3 instead

Started by steelsmiter, December 26, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

(Currently complete)

Name: Sakurako Tokito
Background

Sakurako is your typical shy introvert. She usually stays inside her apartment when possible, using most of her time reading novels and browsing the internet on her laptop (as well as cosplaying at the occasional anime convention). The meek girl focuses greatly on her job though, as the school library is a secondary haven to her. She's not a very strict staff member, but those who have treated her horribly always seem to be oddly humbled or quieter in the next week.

240/300

STATS
Body: 3
Mind: 5
Soul: 4
Health Level: 35
Popularity:
Energy Points: 45
Shock Value: 7
Popularity Shock:
Attack Combat Value: 4
Social Attack Value:
Defense Combat Value: 4
Social Defense Value:
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

Wizardry Temp. (Backlash (If roll fails by an extreme margin of 6 or more) (-2P), Consumable (The spell focus is easy to replace) (-2P), Deplete (-10 Energy Points or -1 Energy Point/10 minutes) (-1P))

Sexua Inanima (Metamorphosis - Multiform: Sexual Objects) (4 Hour Duration (+3P), Wizardry (-5P)) (3 Ranks/58 Points)
(Sex Toy Temp.; Unique Attribute: Shared Sensations of Pleasure (+2P), Unique Attribute: Small and Light (+2P), Impaired Manipulation: No Arms (-9P), Impaired Speech: No Verbal Communication (-9P), Physical Impairment: Bound In Inanimate Form (-9P) = -23P)

Gran Bar (Force Field (Armour Rating 20, Area 2, Wizardry (-5P)) Total: 12P

Crania Kagi (Telepathy: All ) (Wizardry (-5P))(3Ranks/13P)

WEAPONS

SKILLS&SPECIALTIES (list only ones with ranks)

Artisan: Metalworking, Tailoring, Carpentry (3 Ranks/4 Points)
Computers: Databases (3 Ranks/6 Points)
Cultural Arts: History, Literature, Urban Legends (5 Ranks/6 Points)
Domestic Arts: Cooking, Cleaning, Home Budgeting (1 Rank/2 Points)
Etiquette: Lower, Middle, and Upper Class (2 Ranks/3 Points)
Gaming: Board Games, Computer Games, Roleplaying Games (2 Ranks/3 Points)
Languages: Japanese, English, French, Sign Language, Braille (4 Ranks/6 Points)
Occult: Witchcraft (5 Ranks/10 Points)

DEFECTS

Ism: Bisexual (-2 Points)

Shy (-1P)

Angie

You...turn people...into sex toys.

Faye: "I thought my mom was weird..."

Dawn: "...can you teach me?"
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 09:43:46 PM
You...turn people...into sex toys.

Faye: "I thought my mom was weird..."

Dawn: "...can you teach me?"

*snickers* She won't be using that one much, hence why I need more spell ideas.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, 79 or 80 with defect. There is section in BESM which details a guideline how determine defects for your spells and how they work. There is ritual, shamanism and wizardry styles listed there. Ritual asks several participants, shamanism asks lots of time prepare/mediate while wizardry is more immediate but it drains energy points.

Overall though spellcraft (offensive anyways) comes in with weapon attribute. You can have forcefields, conjured armor rating or elemental related telekinesis for other spells. Or summoning spells even.

Yukina

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 09:46:05 PM
Hmmm, 79 or 80 with defect. There is section in BESM which details a guideline how determine defects for your spells and how they work. There is ritual, shamanism and wizardry styles listed there. Ritual asks several participants, shamanism asks lots of time prepare/mediate while wizardry is more immediate but it drains energy points.

Overall though spellcraft (offensive anyways) comes in with weapon attribute. You can have forcefields, conjured armor rating or elemental related telekinesis for other spells. Or summoning spells even.

I'll be using the wizardry power template then. :)

Edit: Edits applied to current spell, force field spell added

AndyZ

Yugi, I was planning on a sorceress.  Would you object to someone else using magic if we did it in different ways?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Angie

Technically, you could say Faye uses 'Magic' too. I don't think anyone would object-it's not like we actually care about party balance, I don't think...

Yukina

*nods in agreement with Angie* I have no objections. Magic is awesome!

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed it is :). I just wonder what my 50pts in unknown power turns out eventually (it's like gift wrapping which I ponder what's inside it, as GM decides what it holds).

AndyZ

Asuka Toyamato

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NsjcxCL7JEOs5Q5LmRyo4B7D92u09vUx0vZGZ8p7_vo/edit#gid=0

She's not complete yet, but I imagine her as from a long line of sorcery practicioners.  Sort of a rich girl vibe, catching the eye of a number of boys but only really having any interest in other girls.  Likely she'll stick to 18+ girls, though.

I'll probably only give her Recurring Nightmares, so she doesn't sleep often (between magic and discipline) but every night she sleeps is a horrible nightmare so she tries to have someone who can be there for her.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Angie

Hooray, someone for Faye to comfort! I get to be the emotional heart of the party!

Yukina

Looks interesting. :) Maybe both Faye and Asuka get to know the librarian for assistance in magic?

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 27, 2014, 11:02:01 PM
Looks interesting. :) Maybe both Faye and Asuka get to know the librarian for assistance in magic?

Faye's comes naturally to to her, but she probably loves the Library because it's quiet, people STOP fucking hitting on her in their, and she's as far away from Dawn as possible.

AndyZ

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:03:30 PM
Faye's comes naturally to to her, but she probably loves the Library because it's quiet, people STOP fucking hitting on her in their, and she's as far away from Dawn as possible.

It'll be interesting in their shy friendship once Sakurako meets Succu-Faye. :)

AndyZ

Oh, and Sakurako is Futa?  That won't interest Asuka as much.  She's only attracted to pure female, sorry.

Angie

Obviously the only solution is for Faye to learn Metamorphosis and use it to make Sakurako a full female.

Actually that may fall under Power Flux...

Yukina

Quote from: AndyZ on December 27, 2014, 11:09:37 PM
Oh, and Sakurako is Futa?  That won't interest Asuka as much.  She's only attracted to pure female, sorry.

That's fine. There's still Faye. :)

@Angie: Tokito-Sensei will probably resist.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 27, 2014, 11:12:27 PM
That's fine. There's still Faye. :)

@Angie: Tokito-Sensei will probably resist.

Faye: "Well, alright, if you don't want too..."

Dawn: "Shut up and let Asuka fuck you!"

Xerah (their mom): Does it anyway because she's insanely powerful.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:14:05 PM
Faye: "Well, alright, if you don't want too..."

Dawn: "Shut up and let Asuka fuck you!"

Xerah (their mom): Does it anyway because she's insanely powerful.

*snickers*

Sakurako: *turns Xerah into a dildo out of fear*

Angie

I am...not sure how Xerah would react to that. She may just allow it because, hell, could be fun.

AndyZ

Asuka would be sad about being turned into stuff.  She'd only want to be things if she made herself.  Although, a few things might end up being interesting if someone got permission first...

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:22:11 PM
I am...not sure how Xerah would react to that. She may just allow it because, hell, could be fun.

Nonetheless, thanks for brightening the room. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Hmm, so Asuka is basically huge tease for the boys then :P. Unintentional but natural born for such role anyways.

Angie

Xerah: "We're not evil just because we're demons, we're just horny!"