Looking for another High School Slice of Life Comedy but in BESM 3 instead

Started by steelsmiter, December 26, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

I ran Hentai High over here using an indie set of rules. I ran it over on RPoL as University using that same set of rules. Those rules have long since advanced well past the point I would want to try picking them back up again. Someone on RPoL asked me what I'd do for a Harem Comedy game set in a high scool and I did this.

So now I might consider running another game using BESM 3 in conjunction with those rules and some adult rules I made. I deleted the rules from my O/O page, but I might put them back there.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Zaer Darkwail

So, if this is harem game will it be traditional harem or reverse harem? Or is it general about PC's trying top popular folks who have harems around them?

Anyways interesting approach and I think with bit adding other elements like supernatural students (ghosts, vampires, demons etc) or just school for those with super powers could add interesting twists. But press on that it's not combat game but social (and part intrigue) one.

steelsmiter

Not fond of reverse harems myself, so if someone wants to use those rules to run one, it'd be their call, not mine (they should make a different thread if they do though). I'd hope that with the "tweaked character death rule" on the rule set I provided, it should be almost a given that combat takes low priority.

Still, I like the idea of allowing supernatural students, so I may consider setting point values rather high.

Maybe "Harem" isn't quite the right word as it indicates 1 "master" character and a bunch of others of his/her preferred gender Perhaps "High School Slice of Life"?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, it would make sense it's generic high school setting plus supernatural students in there. Kind of like Rosario+Vampire anime. Albeit up to you decide are the humans only 'smuggled' into academy (and thus by default those students have 2pts in Dark Secret defect) or it's project where humans and monsters study together to help try reduce tension between majority (humans) vs minority (monsters) in future generations.

Plus there are dozens fans of the 'Living with monster girl' comic so that can bring interesting relationship/school romances. Or friendships or such. Anyways I would think various supernatural traits would spice up the school life (more so as some could allow 'cheating' unless teacher is capable detecting it or have powers of his own counter measure it). Or the cheating is allowed (pr even expected) so long your not caught doing it (as cheating indicates resourcefulness which can be useful in real life after school and work place).

steelsmiter

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 26, 2014, 01:03:23 PM
Yeah, it would make sense it's generic high school setting plus supernatural students in there. Kind of like Rosario+Vampire anime. Albeit up to you decide are the humans only 'smuggled' into academy (and thus by default those students have 2pts in Dark Secret defect) or it's project where humans and monsters study together to help try reduce tension between majority (humans) vs minority (monsters) in future generations.

Plus there are dozens fans of the 'Living with monster girl' comic so that can bring interesting relationship/school romances. Or friendships or such. Anyways I would think various supernatural traits would spice up the school life (more so as some could allow 'cheating' unless teacher is capable detecting it or have powers of his own counter measure it). Or the cheating is allowed (pr even expected) so long your not caught doing it (as cheating indicates resourcefulness which can be useful in real life after school and work place).
Well, if I were running a Supernatural Academy, it would probably be a secret on its own. I could always just say that anyone who isn't exibiting powers hasn't discovered them yet. Your example of cheating makes me want to have a teacher with Dynamic Powers (Academic Honesty) and (Detention).

It seems like it would be difficult to detain some supers though... Benchmarks could help there (such as by setting limits on things like Insubstantial).
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, however if want play ghost they could have maxed out insubstantial but have flaw it cannot be turned off.

steelsmiter

We still have the problem of Detention for ghosts. They're basically not subject to it.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Zaer Darkwail

If they haunt school grounds yeah, but if they are roaming ghosts and thus are not bound to remain in school. Perhaps their detention comes in form of robbing their freedom by binding them into bottles, jewelry etc for next day?

steelsmiter

Seems rather pointless for Insubstantial 10. Here's what I'm going to do:

300 point characters with Mythical benchmarks except:
QuoteMaximum Attribute Level may be doubled for the following Attributes: Armour, Combat Technique, Features, Force Field, Sixth Sense, and Special Defence.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I've read some of the BESM book, mostly when someone was trying to awkwardly cram BESM and D&D together (it was painful). I'd be up for giving a new system a try, if you don't mind a noob joining!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

steelsmiter

There's several BESM books. I'm not doing BESM d20 or BESM 2e, just so we're clear. Which BESM book did you read?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Can't really remember. Pretty sure he was trying to cram the 3rd edition Merits and Flaws (or whatever they're called) into D&D...with Gestalht rules...yeah, it was weird. Anyway, while I'm a newb to BESM, I've been doing tabletop for 5 years now, so I can pick it up pretty easy.

Zaer Darkwail

We are using 3th edition (I assume). We can help with char gen and rule explanation easy enough :). Or easier start with char concept which is solidly written and work from there.

Angie

Well crap, I tried getting the pdf off RPGDriveThru, but apparently that's no longer offered. Maybe I can get it from another store...

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 26, 2014, 02:42:11 PM
That appears to not be the case.

Yeah, but when I click 'add to cart', it tells me my order has no items. I thought it was like, a broken link or something, so I decided to try adding it to my wishlist and then adding to cart, only to be told that PDF download no longer exists for BESM 3rd Edition.

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 26, 2014, 02:47:50 PM
I wonder if adding "pdf" to your search terms changes things?

Well it does direct me to other, less reputable places and methods. DrivethruRPG is the one place that actually intends to sell it, but it just isn't there.

steelsmiter

Oh Iwas just wondering if some of them indexed it with the inclusion of 'pdf'. Apparently not. RPGNow is the only other one I can think of.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I'll figure something out. I'm a smart person, I can do something.

Angie

And I have it! So, mythical point-buy? I have some reading to do...

steelsmiter

I'm also thinking about normalizing Stats at either 3, 4, and 5, or 4, 5, and 6, for simplicity which would take either 120 or 150 of the 300 CP.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Hm, well, the option I'd go with depends on how 'high power' you want the game to be. Since it's more comedic, I'd say go with the 3 4 5 option.

steelsmiter

Well, I'll also have sexual rules I need to repost. Mostly faculty, but I understand some students may want those. Not to mention, there's a good bit of morphological detail, rather than strictly being a sexual supplement.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Which reminds me...I may be deciding to roll up a certain character of mine...I use her in Anima, but she would probably fit here to...need to read more and see what all I can do...

EDIT: Alternate Identity mentions the ability to buy Dynamic Shapeshifting for 20 points-would you allow that, steel?

steelsmiter

I usually only reserve Dynamic anything for Plot Devices. Would Dynamic Powers (Detention) have an effect on it?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I wouldn't know-all I really want is to give my girl the ability to take any (human) form she wants. What does Detention do?

EDIT: Also, I thought of a way to do what I want without the Shapeshifting, which is really just icing on the Faye-Cake. So, yay or nay, I can still make my concept.

steelsmiter

Sure, but Dynamic Powers is a bit overkill. Basically Detention would be whatever the teacher decides is an adequate disciplinary measure for misusing powers. In theory it could nullify powers, or force you into whatever area was being used for Detention (i.e. it's the high powered version of real world detention).
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

That...works out perfectly for Faye. I should probably explain the concept: She's a Succubus who's doing her best to learn how to control herself and her powers, since, you know, the penalties for her flipping out and going loco are a little more extreme then others. Perhaps her mother sent her to this school specifically because of the teachers having access to the Detention power. Since I wanted Faye to assume any form she would want/need, the suggestion of Dynamic Power Shapeshifting sounded appropriate.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, with dynamic power - Detention would be need be cosmically scaled, so around 30pts per rank? Anyways I think detention allows do anything inside school setting as means punish students (not kill them but anything besides that works). It allows sealing powers, make ghosts stuck in bottle (despite they usually can go through bottle), turn them into animals and so on. But limit is perhaps the power cannot cancel powers which are lower thank this power rank but as GM you can give teacher the max rank on it and max rank being higher than any students ranks (but it is good limit in case if there is teacher which is less competent in doing detention as he/she is new).

Angie

I'm reading the defects and I'm loving it. I have a few ideas in mind, but nothing as crazy as the whole shapeshifting business. Oooo, Alternate Form is also a lovely power...Gah, I just know I'm gonna suffer from the First Character Curse I have...

EDIT: Oh, so this is a 2d6 system, got it!

Zaer Darkwail

Yup, all contested rolls and such are 2d6 and then rest is just calculating formula (HP, damage, defenses etc). Nice see you excited of the BESM system :). It can be handful when making chars on it but when do the system crunch it's easy then.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 26, 2014, 04:01:26 PMI should probably explain the concept: She's a Succubus. <snip>Since I wanted Faye to assume any form she would want/need, the suggestion of Dynamic Power Shapeshifting sounded appropriate.
Well, the trouble with Dynamic Powers is that you're getting into "having any ability she wants" territory with that. You qualified it as being restricted to any human form, but the problem with that is that Merlin is a human form. I'm looking for a succubus build I found before, but the trouble is the wiki-holder didn't remew their subscription so I can't find the original build.

QuoteWell, with dynamic power - Detention would be need be cosmically scaled, so around 30pts per rank?
I was thinking that the limiting factor here is "A small locality" which is a 20 point category

Quoteperhaps the power cannot cancel powers which are lower thank this power rank but as GM you can give teacher the max rank on it and max rank being higher than any students ranks (but it is good limit in case if there is teacher which is less competent in doing detention as he/she is new).
That could be a fair limitation. I originally started to quote this for nay-saying, and telling you that the principal would impose limits on what could be done. But of course I'd have to set fairly strict meta-game limits myself.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 26, 2014, 04:26:52 PM
Yup, all contested rolls and such are 2d6 and then rest is just calculating formula (HP, damage, defenses etc). Nice see you excited of the BESM system :). It can be handful when making chars on it but when do the system crunch it's easy then.

Even the creation is coming easily-like I said, this was an Anima character and Anima is all about the Point Buy, so this, this is simple.

I'm thinking aside from Shapeshifting, also giving Faye Alternate Form (Demonic), Healing, Flight, and maybe a couple others before spending the rest on skills.

As for the shapeshifting itself, think Mystique from X-Men, and less the character who is my avi (my avi is Faye the Shapeshifter from Lemonfont's Shapeshifter series, and she is incredibly OP. I'm only taking the name.)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, dynamic power could placed limits like 'humanoid, any unique' meaning she could not masquerade as someone unless taking other power. But she can take any unique humanoid shapes. But alternative form for demonic form also works (or make her human form as alternative form which is dumped down version of her demonic true form). It's all way how you spin the spoon around :).

Anyways another reason why 'cannot affect XX ranked powers' for detention is that if there are players who play human and if teacher decides use detention power to 'take your true form/monster form now!' then Detention power does not work on them; as another limit is that detention cannot make student do things which are plain impossible (you cannot make human student run with a speed of a car, albeit they would try run that fast). So human students can get clause that their power is 'so awesome' that teachers cannot shut it out (bragging rights until a more wiser/clever teacher realizes he is attempting use power on human which does not have monstrous form and true form is the one they see already).

Angie

Yeah, no turning into the Queen of Detention (to steal something straight from WINX), at least not with some kind of disguise ability or some really good social skills.

I know Healing works differently with the way Steel's intending to do this, still taking it.

steelsmiter

I haven't really OK'd Shapeshifting. I'll look into it.

QuoteAnyways another reason why 'cannot affect XX ranked powers' for detention is that if there are players who play human and if teacher decides use detention power to 'take your true form/monster form now!' then Detention power does not work on them; as another limit is that detention cannot make student do things which are plain impossible (you cannot make human student run with a speed of a car, albeit they would try run that fast).
Considering that the purpose of Detention is to detain the student, I think that would be against the spirit of it in the first place. It would be amusing to have a student be forced to write sentences without superspeed.

QuoteSo human students can get clause that their power is 'so awesome' that teachers cannot shut it out (bragging rights until a more wiser/clever teacher realizes he is attempting use power on human which does not have monstrous form and true form is the one they see already).
There will always be a teacher that's better than the students in their ability to shut out their powers and make them go to the principle's office. But since teacher PCs aren't out of the question, it's all down to whether the teacher wants to build that way. A brand new teacher (which is what a player would be) is subject to the same benchmarks and CP
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 26, 2014, 04:49:04 PM
I know Healing works differently with the way Steel's intending to do this, still taking it.
Can work differently. the link I posted was about popularity, and the healing mentioned there healed popularity specifically. Healing in general is basically unchanged (though you should probably not buy levels that heal dismemberment or death since those won't happen)

Oh and benchmarks won't allow that level anyway.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I'll build Faye both ways then and go with either the Shapeshifting/Non-Shapeshifting version depending on what gets okay'd.

Any limit on Defects?

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 26, 2014, 04:54:55 PM
Considering that the purpose of Detention is to detain the student, I think that would be against the spirit of it in the first place. It would be amusing to have a student be forced to write sentences without superspeed.

There will always be a teacher that's better than the students in their ability to shut out their powers and make them go to the principle's office. But since teacher PCs aren't out of the question, it's all down to whether the teacher wants to build that way. A brand new teacher (which is what a player would be) is subject to the same benchmarks and CP

Well, it would be paradox sort deal if detention power would command the human student to take it's 'true form' when student has already true form 'on'. If student is told 'take your monstrous form' then detention power would give them a random monster's appearance for duration of the detention. This is what I tried get at :P. But humans are subjective to the power as everyone other student, just that they may not fare so well in some tasks (like speed write 30,000 sentences and assuming they have superspeed some kind).

steelsmiter

Well, the obvious answer to that is "Go to the Principal's Office" where the thing that makes the character the most mundane possible happens.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I've seen Sky High and I can't help but think of the Detention Room from that movie, where all powers are nullified. In fact, the Detention Room might be it's own pocket dimension, just shared by the staff...

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 26, 2014, 06:15:20 PM
I've seen Sky High and I can't help but think of the Detention Room from that movie, where all powers are nullified. In fact, the Detention Room might be it's own pocket dimension, just shared by the staff...
Hadn't seen it, but you've got  the right idea.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Letrixia

As far as I can see the typical BESM gang is reuniting on this one. I am in! :)

steelsmiter

Alright, I'll get the rules that I haven't posted up as soon as I can.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

You guys will be having a Shy Succubus on your hands, one who can only barely control her changes.  >:)

Speaking of, standard skill point costs?

Letrixia

Angie

Quote from: Letrixia on December 27, 2014, 11:58:32 AM
Anybody know the points that we are given for the char?

300 straight up, with 120 already taken up by stats (5, 4, 3, plug them in where you like). Right Steel?

Letrixia

Angie

Letrixia

Angie

Quote from: Letrixia on December 27, 2014, 12:22:13 PM
I thought the attributes were set to 5,4,3

Steel gave me a "Succubus" template that I worked from that added bonuses to Stats. I'm willing to drop the Stats and shuffle some points around (ugh, another 40 points to allocate), but I also assume other people can do it to. I dunno.

Letrixia

I have so many ideas in mind from a lot of different anime that I have no idea what to make

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 12:19:26 PM
Okay, so, here we have Faye in Rough Draft form! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wDOfapRhgX65DV6WXbqyGrgLQ2CAcbtVXE2UuRQZfFY/pub

Reading the description of her demonic form.....is this perhaps her demonic form? Or general Astaroth+Succubus google would give lots images to choose from :P.

Anyways working on char also, I go....plain human who picked wrong buss go to academy :P. See what I came up with.

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 12:37:13 PM
Reading the description of her demonic form.....is this perhaps her demonic form?

Something like that. You've certainly got the right idea, just minus the horns. And much less clothing...

Zaer Darkwail

Sadly all Astaroth pics have horns :P. She's kind archtyphical succubus in that sense (some have wings, some have less clothing etc). Horns are not bad and can be counted as part of unique defect (horns have no practical use whatsoever besides being potentially handlebars in bedroom activity).

steelsmiter

Quote from: Letrixia on December 27, 2014, 12:22:13 PM
I thought the attributes were set to 5,4,3
Templates modify that, 5,4,and 3 are just what's pre-allocated.

Don't spend all your points though, I'll be adding some things.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Decided to change Marked to Girl/Guy Magnet. She keeps getting approached by admirers-which may be a way to get the party together!

steelsmiter

I'd prefer if you kept Marked on your Succubus identity and swapped it out on while using alternate identity. When you're a succubus, it's clear, but when you're not it's clear you're just really cute :D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I can add it as a Defect to the Succubus form, thus giving me 1 extra character point to use in said form...

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on December 27, 2014, 02:11:24 PM
Do you HAVE to put only 5, 4, and 3 into Mind, Body and Soul?

Apparently, templates can modify it. Talk it over with steel, though, he might be doing something.

EDIT: Since I'm getting inspired, I may also decide to do Faye's sister Dawn, just for fun...

Zaer Darkwail

Here in below is my sheet and also codetag for the sheet format I used for those who prefer use it :).

Name: Sayama Saki
Status (human, supernatural, student, teacher): Human Student
Background

Sayama Saki is from lower class family where they have always struggled with money. He has been determined to push his family from poverty to riches and thus he has dedicated himself entirely on his academic success and his career. He has strong personal aura which drew attention even in kindergarten where he often decided games which are played and he had always acted fairly in disputes and broke them up. It was natural he had spend most entire life in student councils in his schools and high school where he became so popular it started become problem for him (he is hot, charismatic and has natural leader type qualities). Bad news though as because his devotion to studies he never dated and thus never had girlfriend....which made interaction with opposite sex interesting as he was fascinated (dazzled) by pretty girls and women who asked him out.

He had countless dates and it resulted in fierce rivalry occurring background for his attention. But he never got into actual bedding business albeit there was few close calls, his parents had pressed on that he does not sleep with a girl unless he plans marry her (and this point pregnant girlfriend would send family further to financial ruin and may cut his job and advance opportunities). He studied business management and law and etiquette and social aspects in school and languages. However all academies he attempted get into were flooded full because his student council matters got him distracted (and the damn women!) so he send his applications quite late. So he was walking from graduation ceremony with heavy heart towards his apartment and no idea what he does for whole year before attempting re-enter the academies....then he found a discarded academy accept format in alley? It was to academy which he had never heard about but it mentioned 'top potentials to advance to work in high pay after graduation'. So he signed the paper immediately and filled it out and he send it, albeit he was bit confused when it one part asked 'species' he wrote 'human' on it. Assuming it was a trick question.

STATS
Body:3
Mind:4
Soul:6
Health Level: 45
Popularity: 50
Energy Points: 70
Shock Value: 9
Popularity Shock: 20
Attack Combat Value: 6
Social Attack Value: 5 (overall)
Defense Combat Value: 6
Social Defense Value: 5 (overall)
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

Aura of Inspiration (5 rank, total points spend: 20pts)
Combat Technique (2 rank, Judge Opponent, Hardboiled [social], total points spend: 4pts)
Divine Relationship (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
Energy Bonus (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
Enhanced [Soul] Stat (1 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
Features (5 rank, Animal Empathy, Handsomex3, Photographic Memory, total points spend: 5pts)
Heightened Awareness (2 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
Healing (Social) (2 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
Organizational Ties (Student Council) (2 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
Unknown Power (50pts)

WEAPONS

Constructive Criticism (1 rank, Accurate+1, total points spend: 2pts
Lecturing (3 rank, Drain [soul] 2, Autofire, total points spend: 11pts

SKILLS&SPECIALTIES (list only ones with ranks)

Acrobatics (1 rank, specialties; Running, Flexibility, Balance total points spend: 4pts)
Administration (5 rank, specialties; Marketing, Student Council, Negotiating, total points spend: 6pts)
Area Knowledge (2 rank, specialties; Tokyo, total points spend: 2pts)
Computers (1 rank, specialties; Database, total points spend: 2pts)
Etiquette (5 rank, specialties; Higher Class, total points spend: 5pts)
Gaming (2 rank, specialties; Videogames, total points spend: 2pts)
Intimidation (5 rank, specialties; Business, total points spend: 10pts)
Languages (2 rank, Known; Japan[native], English, German, total points spend: 2pts)
Law (2 rank, specialties; International, total points spend: 2pts)
Seduction (5 rank, specialties; Verbal, total points spend: 10pts)
Sports (2 rank, specialties; Football, total points spend: 2pts)

DEFECTS

Girl/Guy Magnet (-1pts, just naturally forms fan clubs anywhere because he's so charismatic/hot)
Easily Distracted (-2pts, girls with sexy/beautiful feature of any ranks)
Marked (-1pts, Heterochromia iridium)

[float=left][img height=250]Place picture URL address here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Status (human, supernatural, student, teacher):[/b]
[float=left][spoiler=Background]
Lots of Text here please :)
[/spoiler][/float]

[u][b]STATS[/b][/u]
Body:
Mind:
Soul:
[b]Health Level:[/b]
[b]Popularity:[/b]
[b]Energy Points:[/b]
[b]Shock Value:[/b]
[b]Popularity Shock:[/b]
[b]Attack Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Social Attack Value:[/b]
[b]Defense Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Social Defense Value:[/b]
[b]Damage Multiplier:[/b]

[float=left][spoiler=ATTRIBUTES]
Alternate Form (x rank, customization; xxx, total points spend: xxxpts)
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=WEAPONS]
Wry Wit (x rank, specials, total points spend: xpts)
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=SKILLS&SPECIALTIES (list only ones with ranks)]
Acrobatics (x rank, specialties; xxx, xxx, xxx, total points spend: xpts)
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=DEFECTS]
Achilles Heel (-xpts, details shortly)
[/spoiler][/float]

Angie

There's going to be some interesting play between Sayama and Faye...FUN may result. (By FUN, I mean the Dwarf Fortress definition of painful, life destroying challenge that is oh so satisfying when you beat it)

Zaer Darkwail

*whimpers*

*rubs fiercely on unknown power attribute*

Activate damn it! Activate!

*back to more serious talk*

Well, I am eager to see how things go between Saki and Faye :). Although I just mention to steelsmiter that even if Saki wrote himself his species to be human the folks who check all registered students backgrounds before they send a creepy buss driver pick them up and brought to school, they may have found supernatural ancestry in Saki and it now lays dormant (until as GM you decide when it starts manifest and what it is). 50pts gives lots of room to assign to more monstrous traits which are clearly superhuman.

But besides that Saki will be bishi student who has experience in being student council (not president but he could have skills for it as he has strong social skills and charisma for it). A overall gifted in various academic fields.

Letrixia

I think I am bringing back a character from other besm games of mine. However it was one that I used in a real life besm game

Letrixia

((Work in progress need to fill the history))

Name: Miyuki Mishida
Background

Lots of Text here please :)

STATS
Body: 4
Mind: 6
Soul:  3
Health Level: 35
Popularity:
Energy Points: 45
Shock Value: 7
Popularity Shock:
Attack Combat Value: 4[+2 Using Telekinesis]
Social Attack Value:
Defense Combat Value: 4
Social Defense Value:

ATTRIBUTES

Telepathy  [Level 5] [ 6 Points per level] Can communicate with all livings beings with her mind.
Telekenesis [Lv 5] [8 points per level] Can move any object with her mind
Mind Control [Lv 5] [8 points per level] Can take control over the mind of every living being with mind 1 or more. Including computers and aliens.
Force Field [Lv 5] [3 per level] +20 Armor raiting. Uses her Telekenesis to form a barrier to repel any attack.
Heightened Awareness [Lv 3] [2 per lv] is more alert against ambushes thanks to her telepathy.
Mind Shield [Lv 4] [2 per lv] [+4 to resist mind stat rolls]
Attack Combat Mastery [lv 2] [10 per lv] [+2 ACV with anything having to do with her Telekenesis]

Computers [2 per lv] [lv 3] [Programming, Databases, Intrusion]
Domestic Arts [2 Per lv] [Lv 1] [Cooking]
Etiquette [ 1 per lv] [lv 3] [Low, Middle and High Class]

DEFECTS

Achilles Heel (-xpts, details shortly)

Angie

Damnit, you beat me to the punch, I made an Imgur link of your picture to fix it and you already fixed it.

Zaer Darkwail

She's pretty fast indeed :). Curious to see how things go. So far it seems it's supernatural school for both monsters (like succubi) or superhuman students (like Miyuki Mishida).

Yukina

*sniffs a scent of a 3rd Ed. BESM game* What is the number of points we are allowed (and any other things I should know)? I'd like to make a shy librarian witch pc.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 27, 2014, 07:23:11 PM
*sniffs a scent of a 3rd Ed. BESM game* What is the number of points we are allowed (and any other things I should know)? I'd like to make a shy librarian witch pc.

300, with Stats of 5, 4, and 3 (so, 120 points gone right there). You can have a Template that modifies Stats, and probably one of the Attributes that makes you better with a Stat, but that's all I know so far.

Zaer Darkwail

Enhance Stat indeed would improve your score beyonds the limit, but up by max rank 5 (so can have single stat on 10 if press for it).

Yukina

(Currently complete)

Name: Sakurako Tokito
Background

Sakurako is your typical shy introvert. She usually stays inside her apartment when possible, using most of her time reading novels and browsing the internet on her laptop (as well as cosplaying at the occasional anime convention). The meek girl focuses greatly on her job though, as the school library is a secondary haven to her. She's not a very strict staff member, but those who have treated her horribly always seem to be oddly humbled or quieter in the next week.

240/300

STATS
Body: 3
Mind: 5
Soul: 4
Health Level: 35
Popularity:
Energy Points: 45
Shock Value: 7
Popularity Shock:
Attack Combat Value: 4
Social Attack Value:
Defense Combat Value: 4
Social Defense Value:

ATTRIBUTES

Wizardry Temp. (Backlash (If roll fails by an extreme margin of 6 or more) (-2P), Consumable (The spell focus is easy to replace) (-2P), Deplete (-10 Energy Points or -1 Energy Point/10 minutes) (-1P))

Sexua Inanima (Metamorphosis - Multiform: Sexual Objects) (4 Hour Duration (+3P), Wizardry (-5P)) (3 Ranks/58 Points)
(Sex Toy Temp.; Unique Attribute: Shared Sensations of Pleasure (+2P), Unique Attribute: Small and Light (+2P), Impaired Manipulation: No Arms (-9P), Impaired Speech: No Verbal Communication (-9P), Physical Impairment: Bound In Inanimate Form (-9P) = -23P)

Gran Bar (Force Field (Armour Rating 20, Area 2, Wizardry (-5P)) Total: 12P

Crania Kagi (Telepathy: All ) (Wizardry (-5P))(3Ranks/13P)

WEAPONS

Artisan: Metalworking, Tailoring, Carpentry (3 Ranks/4 Points)
Computers: Databases (3 Ranks/6 Points)
Cultural Arts: History, Literature, Urban Legends (5 Ranks/6 Points)
Domestic Arts: Cooking, Cleaning, Home Budgeting (1 Rank/2 Points)
Etiquette: Lower, Middle, and Upper Class (2 Ranks/3 Points)
Gaming: Board Games, Computer Games, Roleplaying Games (2 Ranks/3 Points)
Languages: Japanese, English, French, Sign Language, Braille (4 Ranks/6 Points)
Occult: Witchcraft (5 Ranks/10 Points)

DEFECTS

Ism: Bisexual (-2 Points)

Shy (-1P)

Angie

You...turn people...into sex toys.

Faye: "I thought my mom was weird..."

Dawn: "...can you teach me?"

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 09:43:46 PM
You...turn people...into sex toys.

Faye: "I thought my mom was weird..."

Dawn: "...can you teach me?"

*snickers* She won't be using that one much, hence why I need more spell ideas.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, 79 or 80 with defect. There is section in BESM which details a guideline how determine defects for your spells and how they work. There is ritual, shamanism and wizardry styles listed there. Ritual asks several participants, shamanism asks lots of time prepare/mediate while wizardry is more immediate but it drains energy points.

Overall though spellcraft (offensive anyways) comes in with weapon attribute. You can have forcefields, conjured armor rating or elemental related telekinesis for other spells. Or summoning spells even.

Yukina

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 09:46:05 PM
Hmmm, 79 or 80 with defect. There is section in BESM which details a guideline how determine defects for your spells and how they work. There is ritual, shamanism and wizardry styles listed there. Ritual asks several participants, shamanism asks lots of time prepare/mediate while wizardry is more immediate but it drains energy points.

Overall though spellcraft (offensive anyways) comes in with weapon attribute. You can have forcefields, conjured armor rating or elemental related telekinesis for other spells. Or summoning spells even.

I'll be using the wizardry power template then. :)

Edit: Edits applied to current spell, force field spell added

AndyZ

Yugi, I was planning on a sorceress.  Would you object to someone else using magic if we did it in different ways?

Angie

Technically, you could say Faye uses 'Magic' too. I don't think anyone would object-it's not like we actually care about party balance, I don't think...

Yukina

*nods in agreement with Angie* I have no objections. Magic is awesome!

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed it is :). I just wonder what my 50pts in unknown power turns out eventually (it's like gift wrapping which I ponder what's inside it, as GM decides what it holds).

AndyZ

Asuka Toyamato

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NsjcxCL7JEOs5Q5LmRyo4B7D92u09vUx0vZGZ8p7_vo/edit#gid=0

She's not complete yet, but I imagine her as from a long line of sorcery practicioners.  Sort of a rich girl vibe, catching the eye of a number of boys but only really having any interest in other girls.  Likely she'll stick to 18+ girls, though.

I'll probably only give her Recurring Nightmares, so she doesn't sleep often (between magic and discipline) but every night she sleeps is a horrible nightmare so she tries to have someone who can be there for her.

Angie

Hooray, someone for Faye to comfort! I get to be the emotional heart of the party!

Yukina

Looks interesting. :) Maybe both Faye and Asuka get to know the librarian for assistance in magic?

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 27, 2014, 11:02:01 PM
Looks interesting. :) Maybe both Faye and Asuka get to know the librarian for assistance in magic?

Faye's comes naturally to to her, but she probably loves the Library because it's quiet, people STOP fucking hitting on her in their, and she's as far away from Dawn as possible.

AndyZ

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:03:30 PM
Faye's comes naturally to to her, but she probably loves the Library because it's quiet, people STOP fucking hitting on her in their, and she's as far away from Dawn as possible.

It'll be interesting in their shy friendship once Sakurako meets Succu-Faye. :)

AndyZ

Oh, and Sakurako is Futa?  That won't interest Asuka as much.  She's only attracted to pure female, sorry.

Angie

Obviously the only solution is for Faye to learn Metamorphosis and use it to make Sakurako a full female.

Actually that may fall under Power Flux...

Yukina

Quote from: AndyZ on December 27, 2014, 11:09:37 PM
Oh, and Sakurako is Futa?  That won't interest Asuka as much.  She's only attracted to pure female, sorry.

That's fine. There's still Faye. :)

@Angie: Tokito-Sensei will probably resist.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 27, 2014, 11:12:27 PM
That's fine. There's still Faye. :)

@Angie: Tokito-Sensei will probably resist.

Faye: "Well, alright, if you don't want too..."

Dawn: "Shut up and let Asuka fuck you!"

Xerah (their mom): Does it anyway because she's insanely powerful.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:14:05 PM
Faye: "Well, alright, if you don't want too..."

Dawn: "Shut up and let Asuka fuck you!"

Xerah (their mom): Does it anyway because she's insanely powerful.

*snickers*

Sakurako: *turns Xerah into a dildo out of fear*

Angie

I am...not sure how Xerah would react to that. She may just allow it because, hell, could be fun.

AndyZ

Asuka would be sad about being turned into stuff.  She'd only want to be things if she made herself.  Although, a few things might end up being interesting if someone got permission first...

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:22:11 PM
I am...not sure how Xerah would react to that. She may just allow it because, hell, could be fun.

Nonetheless, thanks for brightening the room. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Hmm, so Asuka is basically huge tease for the boys then :P. Unintentional but natural born for such role anyways.

Angie

Xerah: "We're not evil just because we're demons, we're just horny!"

AndyZ

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 11:27:53 PM
Hmm, so Asuka is basically huge tease for the boys then :P. Unintentional but natural born for such role anyways.

Well, boys can be friends, and there might end up being some sort of communication thing of finding out whether various girls want boys or they want Asuka, or both.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:29:55 PM
Xerah: "We're not evil just because we're demons, we're just horny!"

Saki: "So, you got reason for these." *grabs horns*

Quote from: AndyZ on December 27, 2014, 11:32:09 PM
Well, boys can be friends, and there might end up being some sort of communication thing of finding out whether various girls want boys or they want Asuka, or both.

So, kind friendly competition with male friends see who seduce most girls? Also curious as futa do you have balls or go without?

AndyZ

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 11:51:28 PM
So, kind friendly competition with male friends see who seduce most girls?

Not exactly.  It's not like you can convert someone.  More, if Asuka finds out that a girl only likes boys, she can make sure the boys know so.

Also curious as futa do you have balls or go without?

She'll have them when she turns futa.

Angie

Zaer Darkwail

Aha, I see. Thanks clarifying it up :).

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 11:54:42 PM
Faye can choose if she has 'em or not!

So would Faye favor futa or her natural female gender? Was she not quite shy :P. Or talking about her sister?

Yukina

I feel this is the beginning of a wonderful ball of chaos. :) (no pun intended)

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 27, 2014, 11:59:14 PM
Aha, I see. Thanks clarifying it up :).

So would Faye favor futa or her natural female gender? Was she not quite shy :P. Or talking about her sister?

Points at Involuntary Change She might shift gender involuntarily. I intend to play it up as much as I can. Though, she would prefer female.

Dawn is usually female, but she also doesn't mind being futa and giving it to anyone-and she means anyone.

Xerah does whatever.

Yukina

I'm curious how Steel will react to the recent post-splosion. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 28, 2014, 09:04:32 AM

Just hope he does not faint off from a scare :P.

Yukina

steelsmiter

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 28, 2014, 09:04:32 AM
I'll need an update including the response to my last post.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Yukina

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 28, 2014, 09:28:54 AM
I'll need an update including the response to my last post.

Post-splosion: The Abridged Series

-Zear, Lextrixia, AndyZ, and I posted character sheets

-Angie padded the night with some hilarious conversation. :)

Angie

AndyZ

Asuka Toyamato

The latest in a long line of sorceresses, Asuka sees life as something to enjoy, basking in the enjoyment of her abilities and always striving to get better in any way she can.  She is always seen with her Septacle Necklace, an item of great power which has been passed down throughout the generations as a parent grows beyond the need for its use.

She has only a platonic interest in boys but has been known to chase skirts with almost a predatory delight, and one of her talents has been to learn to temporarily become futanari in order to fully savor their delights. 

Although she can stay awake for several days thanks to magical spells and discipline (which lets her keep up with her studies while everyone else is asleep), she suffers from horrible nightmares every time she falls asleep.  Although she never remembers what they were upon awakening, it's been suggested that her mind is attempting to develop oracular talents.  If so, she's simply too stubborn to accept the nature of destiny being fixed and being warned about a problem.  She'd much rather just go out and solve it, no matter the cost.

Body 3 (5)         Mind 4 (6)         Soul 5 (7)

Alternate Identity

Asuka can transform herself into a futanari.  Doing so takes a bit of focus, though (Activation 1).

Combat Technique - Lightning Reflexes

Divine Relationship - L3

Asuka is just naturally lucky.

Extra Actions L1

Asuka can use her magic to slow down her perception of time, allowing her to move twice as quickly as usual.  Not only is it draining (5/round), but azure energy coalesces around her while she does it, trailing her movements.

Feature - Appearance 2

Flight L3

Asuka can fly at speeds of roughly 100kph, but doing so causes azure energy to trail behind her.

Force Field L7

Asuka can conjure up an azure force field to protect her from harm, with moderate drain (1/round).

Item of Power - Septacle Necklace

A treasured family heirloom, the septacle necklace always on her neck significantly enhances her capabilities.  (Enhanced Body, Mind and Soul, all at 2)  It enhances her mana spells (Massive Damage for Mana Spells at L5) and protects her mind and spirit from harm (Mind Shield and Resistance at L5).

Ranged Attack (Spells) L3

Regeneration L1

Asuka is capable of basic regeneration, albeit with exceptional drain (5/round) and with azure energy flowing into her wounds to fix up her body.

Shield L3

Asuka can conjure up an azure shield of force.  Protection 5, 1/round, and Detectable Visual.

Special Defense

Like everyone in her family, she stopped aging once she hit 18.  She only needs to sleep once or twice a week, which is fortunate because she hates to sleep thanks to her nightmares.

Telekinesis L2

Asuka's telekinesis can lift up to 10 kilograms, and has moderate drain.  (1/round)

Wealth 1 - $300,000

Weapon: Manadarts

Asuka conjures up thousands of tiny motes of azure energy, sending them suddenly flying towards her target in a flurry of jagged destruction.

Weapon 5, Range 100m, Accurate 3, Autofire

Secondary Weapon: Heart Kiss

Asuka blows a kiss at her target, making an image of her lips appear and shoot towards her target.  If it hits, it causes the target to have an orgasm unless resisted.  Range 10m, Incapacitating 2

I have the spreadsheet up at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NsjcxCL7JEOs5Q5LmRyo4B7D92u09vUx0vZGZ8p7_vo/edit#gid=0 if you want to check the math.

Angie

Faye: Silently agrees with "Screw Destiny!"

Dawn: "You like girls too? Let's hang out..."

Xerah: Launches into a long-winded story about how she and Asuka's grandmother teamed up to defeat an evil dragon and then had tons of sex in the post-combat celebration

AndyZ

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on December 28, 2014, 08:11:54 PM
Where can I read up on Dawn and Xerah, by the way?

I mentioned them as family relations for Faye (Dawn's her sister, Xerah's her mother), but I haven't stated them. Though I may do Dawn for fun. Yes, I build characters for fun...

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 28, 2014, 08:14:33 PM
I mentioned them as family relations for Faye (Dawn's her sister, Xerah's her mother), but I haven't stated them. Though I may do Dawn for fun. Yes, I build characters for fun...

"Angiejuusan" is equivalent to "creator of fun" in math.

Angie

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2014, 01:48:40 PM
I can add it as a Defect to the Succubus form, thus giving me 1 extra character point to use in said form...
First off, I didn't say you could, you just assumed you could. Secondly, Marked is a default of the succubus, and you should have PM'd me to ask rather than making an assumption.  I specifically approved a change to flight because it happens to fit our mutual understanding of Succubi. Not having a succubus that (in succubus form) is instantly recognizeable as that is kind of a deal breaker for me. And finally, I limited defects to -10 points. If you want more, you'll have to start at 299 or less, which I have no objection to.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Whoa, hey, no need to get that aggressive about it. The Marked does apply to her Succubus form, it's specifically under her Alternate Form: Succubus. Alternate Form does state I can take Defects to give the Alternate Form more points, but all I'm doing is swapping Shy for Marked in that form (I figured anymore would be min-maxing). I can drop the Soul Drain of her Demon Form Claws, or hell, I can drop Alternate Form altogether.

Also, I remind everyone this is my first time playing BESM, go easy on me.

Zaer Darkwail

Steelsmiter can be quite touchy about some subjects and as when he is GM you do not go 'assume it's approved'. You can word things differently and say 'I placed Marked as one defects in succubus form to replace shy, are you okay with it?'.

With around +15 years experience with online gaming I have dealt with GM's who are touchy sort about players going and doing stuff on their own which GM does not approve :P. I myself I am quite lenient sort but not all GM's are like me so try get feel of the GM usually when join games.

Anyways Steelsmiter, about my char, your okay that you design and decide when and how unknown power (50pts invested on it) will manifest? It's kind supposed to be my char's secret supernatural heritage (as he did fill entry format and wrote human as species so no doubt staff in academy checked his background does he qualify or not and he did thanks this heritage).

Angie

Alright, fair enough. I didn't mean to presume, I just thought I'd write it down and then Steel could tell me if it was okay or not. Faye's not approved yet, which means nothing's set in stone, I'll make any changes that are asked.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 29, 2014, 01:31:36 PM
Whoa, hey, no need to get that aggressive about it. The Marked does apply to her Succubus form, it's specifically under her Alternate Form: Succubus. Alternate Form does state I can take Defects to give the Alternate Form more points, but all I'm doing is swapping Shy for Marked in that form (I figured anymore would be min-maxing).
That's acceptable, I just misunderstood that you were only applying shy to your non-demon forms and keeping Marked for your demon form. Sorry for the Mind Roll Failure on my end. Also I've been running a FTF game so sorry for the delay in response. Also, I wasn't aware I was being agressive, but I understand sometimes my words don't match the intensity of my thoughts.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

I think it was just a miscommunication between us. No biggy. I kinda woke up in a foul mood myself, so I was probably mis-interpreting what you were saying.

I can repost the link to my sheet here so you don't have to go hunting for it. It's Google Docs so any changes are updated real time, and the only change was Faye's Alt Form has Penetrating 1 for her claws now as well as being Marked.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 29, 2014, 07:34:05 PMFaye's Alt Form has Penetrating 1 for her claws now as well as being Marked.
Marked is just for the succubus just so we're clear though?

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 29, 2014, 01:48:52 PM
Anyways Steelsmiter, about my char, your okay that you design and decide when and how unknown power (50pts invested on it) will manifest?
Yeah, although as a teacher, it should stand to reason that you pretty much have either Detention, Academic Honesty, or both, it's up to you whether you want to tweak your UP points to reflect that.

Also, sorry I've been delayed getting Sexual Rules up, Holidays, sickness, actual tabletop roleplays.

And I noticed an orgasmic attack previously. I'll be having more in depth rules, but I just want to say Incapacitating is a valid build ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Marked is only when she engages her Demon Form. Which is why it's only a one point Defect, because it comes equipped with an off switch-even though her entire body turns blue and she grows a freaking tail, she can just as easily turn it off again.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 29, 2014, 07:43:16 PM
Yeah, although as a teacher, it should stand to reason that you pretty much have either Detention, Academic Honesty, or both, it's up to you whether you want to tweak your UP points to reflect that.

Teacher? Umh, my char is actually sign up as a student to the academy :P. He basically has no idea he is rolling in to monster academy filled with supernatural entities (kind of like MC in Rosario+Vampire anime). Idea is though that staff checked his background and found traces of supernatural heritage so he qualifies (even if my char has no idea of his heritage at all). So I left it to you decide IC what his heritage is. He may be great-great-grandson of sorcerer, demon, werewolf, half-vampire, kitsune etc.

Anyways as question is there potential gain XP (basically more bonus points to spend) in far future of the game so chars progresses through over the years?

Angie

We may be missing a minor detail-what's the name of the school?

Yukina

TFcommando

Still space open?  I have a fair amount of BESM 3 experience.  A couple of questions...

Is the school all "weird" people... a private school to keep the general public unaware of all sorts of oddness while providing a quality education, or both weird and normal together, with the magic/etc people having to learn to blend in?

Something that came to mind was "Negima without Negi."  The one class has two half-demons, a ninja, an android, her mad scientist inventor, a girl from the future, a ghost and a vampire among the "normal" students (who can also be pretty eccentric and highly skilled in their interests, from athletics to library science to cooking). 
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Angie

Quote from: TFcommando on December 31, 2014, 12:48:21 PM
Still space open?  I have a fair amount of BESM 3 experience.  A couple of questions...

Is the school all "weird" people... a private school to keep the general public unaware of all sorts of oddness while providing a quality education, or both weird and normal together, with the magic/etc people having to learn to blend in?

Something that came to mind was "Negima without Negi."  The one class has two half-demons, a ninja, an android, her mad scientist inventor, a girl from the future, a ghost and a vampire among the "normal" students (who can also be pretty eccentric and highly skilled in their interests, from athletics to library science to cooking). 

I think, from the conversations Steel and Zael had, that it's all supernaturals.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, all supernaturals academy. My char is 'human' but has hidden supernatural heritage which takes form of the unknown power attribute. So he too is supernatural but he just does not know it.

TFcommando

I have a couple of concepts and wanted to see if a big element of them worked out in the context of the school.

One is a werewolf or were-cat who is in the anthro-hybrid form all the time.  The curse works differently than the movies say and she can only turn human on the full moon, or just has such a strong natural affinity with the bestial form that she doesn't or can't change back, and is OK with that fact.

The other is a normal teenage girl who learned her real father was a demon... she learns this when she starts growing demonic features herself on a birthday, extra arms, huge batwings, a reptilian tale and more.

So, since they don't look human, they no longer dress human... or dress at all.  Does casual public nudity fit in at the school?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Zaer Darkwail

I think so, as academy is suited for supernaturals so a 'dragon' appearing without clothes on would be natural. Not to mention succubi and other entities which feel comfortable nude than clothes on. But if becomes too distracting they could conjure illusions to cover up.

Also perhaps academy can teach how to blend in with humans (as supernaturals are minority after all and they need money as anyone else to live by). So case of monstrous appearance need either items, powers or learn control their appearance if it's possible.

Angie

Faye: "What?! Nude!?...Um..." Does best Tomato impression

Dawn: Happily throws her clothes off

Zaer Darkwail

*angry teacher expression*

"Both succubi get Detention! They wear clothes 24/7 for a month for distracting entire class with their titties during a exam and making exam day fiasco! No word even about rights to express yourself as your bodies are not works of arts despite most students said so! Your bodies are means to lure prey amongst your kind and thus count as use of illegal weapons!"

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 31, 2014, 01:42:19 PM
*angry teacher expression*

"Both succubi get Detention! They wear clothes 24/7 for a month for distracting entire class with their titties during a exam and making exam day fiasco! No word even about rights to express yourself as your bodies are not works of arts despite most students said so! Your bodies are means to lure prey amongst your kind and thus count as use of illegal weapons!"

But Faye didn't take off her clothes! Dawn did! (Also, being with either Faye or Dawn causes no ill effects, but let's not go there)

steelsmiter

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 29, 2014, 08:13:38 PM
Teacher? Umh, my char is actually sign up as a student to the academy :P.
Then he probably needs a lower mind to have been held back however many years his grade would indicate.

QuoteAnyways as question is there potential gain XP (basically more bonus points to spend) in far future of the game so chars progresses through over the years?
If by that, you mean "are characters static" they aren't. They... change.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 29, 2014, 09:29:32 PM
We may be missing a minor detail-what's the name of the school?
I hadn't decided whether this one was also going to take place at Hentai High or not. Since I've come down with an illness which I'd at this point call "Moderate" I unfortunately have further delays.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 31, 2014, 01:05:54 PM
Yeah, all supernaturals academy. My char is 'human' but has hidden supernatural heritage which takes form of the unknown power attribute. So he too is supernatural but he just does not know it.
This is the right answer, and also the right approach to character creation of "normal humans"

Quote from: TFcommando on December 31, 2014, 01:27:29 PMDoes casual public nudity fit in at the school?
Yes.

So again, sorry for the delays, but I have no one to bring me noodles.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Angie

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: steelsmiter on December 31, 2014, 09:25:53 PM
Then he probably needs a lower mind to have been held back however many years his grade would indicate.

Lower mind? Is this about him being 20 and being fresh high school graduate? I can make him younger so it fits better (was not sure when japanese folk graduate from high school). Overall he is meant to be very smart student (and hard working too).

AndyZ

That's something I've been wondering.  Given the 18 year cutoff, maybe this should be a university and not a high school?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, it's meant to be academy so it's university by default. I listed my char as 20 years old as I was not sure how long japanese take to graduate (in Finland it takes to 17-18 to graduate and most go to senior secondary school study 2-3 years).

Yukina

Yukina

TFcommando

Another idea... a former magical girl heroine who is no longer entirely human.  Fallout from a final battle, some feedback from purifying all those monsters, more adult desires warping a power based on innocence and purity, changed by the power of the final boss... regardless, she's not able to attend a normal school now.  And doesn't mind.  After years of having a secret identity, not able to tell normal human friends about what she's doing... things having naked transformations out in public, watching monsters molest girls to steal their energy before jumping in and wrestling with them and so on, she feels more like a part of the supernatural world than the human one.

Might even look something like one of! 
Possible options

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Letrixia

steelsmiter

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2015, 12:16:34 PM
Well, it's meant to be academy so it's university by default. I listed my char as 20 years old as I was not sure how long japanese take to graduate (in Finland it takes to 17-18 to graduate and most go to senior secondary school study 2-3 years).
I'm not sure what about the thread title gives you that idea, but it's irrelevant. I'm unfortunately too sick to follow through. If someone wants to pick it up, and test out the Popularity rules, they have my blessing. I may or may not be able to respond via PM to any inquiries. Sorry about this.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Zaer Darkwail

Oh, sad to hear that Steelsmiter, get better soon!

Anyways, anyone want pick this up? I myself I am busy as I am with other game projects (and one is in serious delay and need it and others done in weekend).

Yukina

Angie

I was considering doing something else in BESM, a Kingdom Hearts game. That'll probably be a ways out, though.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 03, 2015, 02:07:18 PM
I was considering doing something else in BESM, a Kingdom Hearts game. That'll probably be a ways out, though.

Will you pick it up then Angiejuu-sama? *puppy-dog eyes*

Angie

Yukina

TFcommando

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Angie

I'll be busy today, but I'll be making my own recruitment thread later.

Yukina

Understood.

If you end up using Commando's idea, Xerah would make an interesting principal. :)

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on January 03, 2015, 06:36:44 PM
Understood.

If you end up using Commando's idea, Xerah would make an interesting principal. :)

Xerah may be there, but not the Principal. I know who the principal is.

Yukina

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 03, 2015, 07:56:25 PM
Girl's daddy?

Whoever fathered Dawn/Faye isn't even around. The Principal is basically an incredible badass, and there are some faculty members who are bigger combat powerhouses then him (cause he had to spend his points on Administration and stuff)

TFcommando

I'm reminded of Teenagers From Outer Space (the RPG), where no one remembers exactly what the principal is like after a visit to his office... he's just that scary! :)
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Angie

I need a good name for a University (we're upgrading to University because I freakin' say so), any ideas for a Supernatural Academy?

Yukina

Jinzuuriki Academy

(Jinzuuriki: Lit. = supernatural/divine/magical power)

TFcommando

A university somewhere remote or isolated, so the characters remain in fairly close contact?
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Angie

TFcommando

Somewhere where there's already a weird atmosphere... Berkley or San Francisco, New Orleans or (made-up small city in Japan)?  Mahora Academy!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Angie

Quote from: TFcommando on January 03, 2015, 09:37:47 PM
Somewhere where there's already a weird atmosphere... Berkley or San Francisco, New Orleans or (made-up small city in Japan)?  Mahora Academy!

Portland also works, it's got the slogan "Keep Portland Weird"