Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Summer Session - Characters needed .

Started by Sasha, July 01, 2012, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

The bio looks fine to me, though another GM might ask you to change something. 

Our game's approval process has changed and now requires the approval of three of our GM's and a 24 hour waiting period to make sure that all GM's have a chance to make sure that nothing needs changed. It's a new policy, very recent, as much as last week or the week before.  I apologize for the wait, but it won't take long. ^.^ *gives hugs to hold him over in the mean time*

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Sasha

Bio looks fine to me as well ....the picture is not registering though . You might want to try loading it into the wiki . Tries to remember where the little tutorial thingy is for that .

Moving it into our game OOC thread .

We have 4 GM's for Crystal Lake now ....you just need one more approval to proceed forward .

Stolen ...smiles ....I knew Secretwriter put it somewhere .

Now, to upload pictures, this Tutorial is a great step by step project to show you how. ;)

Secretwriter

Kokaine approved him in the Game Related OOC:

Quote from: Kokaine on August 22, 2012, 11:25:44 PM
He's got my approval.

And I can see the pic. Yummy Mr. Jason Statham.

But yes, I think they're asking that all pics be uploaded to the wiki now, so it would need to be uploaded anyway. :-)

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

PigPin

Character Name:  Mike.   <can't think of a good last name....Looking for connection with other characters.>
  Played By: ME....PigPin

Employee Position: Bellhop because he's not a boy
  Employee:  < OPEN >
  Dorm Room:  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member: <OPEN >
  Current Suite:  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference: Bi <going to try it out>
  Description :
  Character Personality: Laid back, easy going,  gets to it when he can.  Funny.  Kindhearted.  sweet.
  Hobbies - Interests: smoking out, drinking, partying, working (only when he has to), card games, video games.  chasing woman.  sex.
  Background information:  <work in progress...just wanted him to be out there.>

CAO

Can I get links to the other rp threads, I can't seem to find them, and not sure where to look for them  now. Thanks.

Secretwriter

I am on my phone so I can't link you, however look on the front page of the site for Crystal Lake Ski Lodge under NC Human Freeform Big Groups.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Secretwriter

Yay, Kokapuff saved the day! I got on not long after I sent my message and forgot to go back and add the link. I sowwies!

Zillah

Character Name: Zoe O'Donnell
Played By: Zillah

Employee Position: Dishwasher/kitchen prep aid: Employee:  3 months

Sexual Preference: Straight/bi-curious

Description:

Character Personality: In situations where she's comfortable and among friends, Zoe's constantly cracking jokes and sarcastic - she likes to have fun, although she doesn't go too crazy with it. When she feels uncomfortable, though, she becomes more shy and withdrawn. Very protective of her friends, but easily teased ... something that usually doesn't work well with her temper, which isn't always good.

Hobbies - Interests: Video games, computers, comic books, chemistry (especially blowing shit up), skateboarding/snowboarding

Background information: Zoe was something of a high school prodigy, graduating at the top of her class at the age of fifteen. She was also something of an awkward nerd, painfully shy ... unless she was hanging around her geeky friends. They all treated her like a little sister, though, so she never had a real boyfriend there ... a trend that continued through her college days at Aspen State. She graduated from there in three years with a Masters in Chemistry, and spent some additional time there as a teaching assistant, but found herself incredibly bored, and wanting to do something else with her life.

One of her friends at Aspen State told her about his friend Buzz, who had this "sweet-ass job" at Crystal Lake. One thing led to another, and Zoe found herself working as a dishwasher at the Lodge. Oddly enough, she enjoys the job ... and while she doesn't usually partake in the same crazy antics of her coworkers, she certainly enjoys watching the mayhem that unfolds around her every day.

Nekogirl Kate

Hey, I've been thinking of a character and I'm wondering if there is any sort of gender imbalance, or certain positions you'd like to be filled.

Secretwriter

Approved by myself, Zillah, you just need one more approval as you're an existing member of the game. ^.^

Nekogirl - I don't see any gender imbalances at the moment, but one of the other GMs might.  We had a large influx of females but some kind of fizzled. We need:

1. Bell Hop / Shuttle Driver

2. Maid

4. Entertainment - Dancer

5. Male Masseuse

These are the remaining positions that are needing filled.

Rage

In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Secretwriter

Quote from: Secretwriter on August 26, 2012, 10:02:23 AM
Approved by myself, Zillah, you just need one more approval as you're an existing member of the game. ^.^

Nekogirl - I don't see any gender imbalances at the moment, but one of the other GMs might.  We had a large influx of females but some kind of fizzled. We need:

1. Bell Hop / Shuttle Driver

2. Maid

4. Entertainment - Dancer

5. Male Masseuse

These are the remaining positions that are needing filled.

Add Guests to that as well.   

Yes, RagingElemental, we're still open for players. We rarely cap off.

Sasha

ummmm ....would so love to cap you off ...Secret .   

Smirks .

But yes indeed ...we are still open and plotting ...come join .

Sasha

Rage

Alrighty, I'll get to work on a character, just as soon as I'm not feeling so ~Urks slightly~

Yeah, not feeling too good.

Also, I'll warn you in the same manner as I have all others, I'm fresh out of an 18 month hiatus due to military postings, so, I may be a touch rusty, any problems, please, let me know so I can fix them.
In a restaurant.

Secretwriter

We'll let you know if there's any issues, but we're pretty easy going as a whole. Rping should be fun, yes there are rules in the game, but we're more about enjoying what you're writing and sticking to the story than everything being a mad dash of fitting into molds. ^.^ 

Sasha

Puts the molds away and sighs ........

Pity ...really , I so wanted to mold someone into being perfect ....doubt I would of succeeded ...but still the thought amuses me . I have no issue with working around anyone's status ...writing is a journey into a bit of fun is all to me . So what if you need a break here and there due to a real life obligation . It happens ....we just like to be kept up to date , no need for details ..just got be gone for a few months . Works for me anyways .

Kisses , look forward to your character sheet .

I need a male masseuse pretty bad right now .  Well make that in real life and in game ....while we are wishing anyways .

SGTDan

Well I have real life training as a security guard so...

so if you guys are looking for such...
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests

Sasha

Quote from: SGTDan on August 28, 2012, 10:18:11 PM
Well I have real life training as a security guard so...

so if you guys are looking for such...

One more would be acceptable ....if you like to post up a character sheet .

SGTDan

Quote from: Sasha on August 28, 2012, 10:20:24 PM
One more would be acceptable ....if you like to post up a character sheet .
Awesome

*Turns on Big Band music*

Lets get this show on the road Dan
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

SGTDan

Character Name: Jack Wallace
  Played By: SGTDan

Employee Position: Security Gaurd
Employee: 2 years
Dorm Room: < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference: Straight
  Description :
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Stands about six foot two and weighs about one hundred ninety pounds of muscle.
  Character Personality: Jack is the quiet strong type, a strong sense of duty tends to give him a very serious air. (As a side note I tend to link to personality pages because they are better then me at explaining them.)
Hobbies - Interests: Carpentry, Metal Working, Model Building, Reading, Golf, Baseball, Chess and Big Band music
Background information:

Jack grew up in rural Montana to a pair of ranchers. On the dusty pastures he learned to work hard to get fed at night. While his father taught him how to ranch and hunt the wolfs or deer that would frequent their ranch. Meanwhile his mother would teach him how to cook, sew or other house chores. Between working on the ranch and school childhood was busy for Wallace. He grew up with a lot of responsibilities that he neither shunned nor disliked. Instead he loved the fact that he had something to do other then sit around the house. Soon by his teens Jacks hands were calloused while his muscles were filled out.

In high school despite his size he found himself pursuing more intellectual pursuits rather then sports scholarships. Finding much love in the field of science whether it be psychics or chemistry. Much to his fathers chagrin he never joined the football team or made a name for himself in high school sports. Instead Jack made his name in science class for his notable intelligence.  Soon his room wasn't filled with pictures of famous players but instead molecule models and text books on everything under the sun. Often he would sit at his desk and chart the stars from his second floor room. As he grew older he found himself enjoying them more and more.

About the time he moved out Wallace decided he would become some form of scientist. Without much love loss from his father but tons between his mother and him Jack set out for the big city. How he ended up in Colorado was a series of simple but unfortunate events. Simply put though he was following work, once entering the big city Jack learned that money wasn't so easy to find. After a few years of holding the odd jobs in different fields he was no closer to his goal. Around the age of 25 Wallace became a security guard since he loved protecting people. This marked a change in focus for him, he was trying a different field although he was late. Now adrift in life Jack didn't have very far to go.

When the security company laid him off at the age of 30 Jack was afraid that it was the end of the road. When a curious application for a position at Crystal Lake Lodge showed up he was more then happy to take it. He figured if he would be doing security for the rest of his life he may as well return somewhere he recognized. The rural setting of the lodge appealed to him. Here he would work the rest of hsi life way till retirement. To that end he has been at the lodge for two years.

Proudly Demisexual
My RP Requests

Rage

Character Name: Mark James
  Played By: RagingElemental

Employee Position: Male Masseuse

Employee:  2 Years

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Description :
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Stands at 5'11" with a muscular build befitting his profession, broad chest and shoulders with crystal blue eyes (The hair's obvious there, heh)

Character Personality: An all round happy-go-lucky man, always up for a laugh and a joke with both his customers and his colleagues, never one to shy away from a challenge, or a dare, if you're looking for a good time, or a man who's good with his hands, look no further

Hobbies - Interests: Mark is more than just a masseuse, having spent a few years at a sports college, mostly to gain his physiotherapy qualification, he acquired a taste for the more adrenaline fuelled sports, be it skiing, snowboarding, free-running, you name it, if it can possibly kill you, he's in. He's also a fan of miniature modelling, and often indulges in a little joinery, mostly to keep his hands occupied when not handling clients.

Background information: Despite working at Crystal Lake for the last two years, and living in the U,S for twice that, Mark was born in the North of England, in the county known as Yorkshire, living a simple life on the cattle farms and dreaming of something... More. Despite his dreams, Marks parents wanted him to inherit the farm when they passed away, sadly, he had other idea's.

At the age of ten, Mark discovered the sport known as free-running, and decided that he'd see if he could follow in the footsteps of the likes of David Belle, learning that he could pick up the tricks easily, he began to spend less and less time on the farm, and even more time on the streets, using the world as his own, pubic, concrete jungle gym, until he got in trouble with the police, not long before finishing school at the age of 16.

Not much is known about the following four years, at least, not by anyone other than himself, Mark spent most of that time cooped up in his apartment, normally alone, sometimes with company. However, before his 19th birthday, he decided it would be best to visit his parents on the farm he'd grown up on, what he saw when he got there was not to his liking.

His parents had passed on a month or so previously, and he hadn't been informed, what had happened, was his parent's had left the farm in Mark's name and allowed him to do as he pleased with the land they had nurtured for the last twenty five years.

Almost a year later, he sold the farm and moved to the States, deciding to go into college to become a physiotherapist. After two years, he passed the course and moved on to greater things, with a now powerful physique and the drive to show of his talents, and finding himself in Colorado, more importantly, Crystal Lake.

He has not been seen in the outside world for two years, some say he died in the mountains, other's say he became a recluse, those that have been his clients have said that he's a god with his hands, amongst other things, no matter the stories, only the members and employee's of the Crystal Lake ski lodge know how his fate panned out.

(Wow... Sorry that took so long... With both a headache and a bug last night, I got some of it done, and now it's finished, any needed changes, please PM me)
In a restaurant.

Sasha

Character Name: Jack Wallace
  Played By: SGTDan

Character accepted by me and will move it to the Game OOC for you . Will need two more GM's to voice an approval and it has a normal waiting period of 24 hours to ensure everyone gets a good look at him . Feel free to chatter in the General OOC at Crystal Lake ...meet the other players and maybe even set up some background friends since he been there for 2 years according to the Character sheet .

Wonderful well thought out character ....smiles .

Sasha

Sasha

Character Name: Mark James
  Played By: RagingElemental

Character accepted by me ...will move it over to the Game OOC for you . Will need 2 more GM's for approval and it takes normally a 24 hour waiting period . Feel free to participate in the general OOC at Crystal Lake ...and set up some background friends and that since he has been an employee for 2 years total .

I need to modify something however .....he was re-hired 6 months ago . After taking a small break for a few months ...maybe attempting the professional tour or something in snowboarding . < let you decide the reason for leaving . > 

Also ...does Mark do private massages outside of the Day Spa ?  One can make more money that way ...but also tends to roll into a more sexual experience . *coughs* ...adjusts halo .

Let you decide anyways .

Sasha

Rage

I like the idea, actually... Actually, how about he went before the Skip and was re-hired after?

In which case, just say with was the World Free-running Championships, they occur over summer, so it makes some sense, however, we can just push them back or forth to fit any season ^-^

That would help to flesh him out, also, wasn't aware private 'shows' were occuring here... In which case, I'm game.
In a restaurant.