What are you doing simultaneously to being on E?

Started by Devil's Advocate, December 29, 2012, 04:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Catching up on work emails.  Its 9am, I did this last night at 9:45pm, how can there be so many already?

SkyeGal

Chatting on Yahoo Messenger and watching HGTV...
"Sleep my little baby-oh,Sleep until you waken
When you wake you'll see the world,If I'm not mistaken...
Kiss a lover,Dance a measure,
Find your name,And buried treasure...
Face your life,Its pain,
Its pleasure,Leave no path untaken."
~Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book

Blythe

WinterRat1

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Devil's Advocate

Listening to music, trying to work through a cold and giving instructions to my paralegal while talking to my sister on the phone.
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Stella Maris

Listening to my dubstep channel on Pandora, eating a banana, and listening to a couple of co-workers grouse about an idiot customer.

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Supervising the boys watching teenage mutant ninja turtles. It's a hard life  ;D

Holly Marlow

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

MadMoll

Prepping lunch and going thru my collection of cold meds to find something that will hopefully work!
(No sneezing on sandwiches!)

bubby

Blythe

Watching Hell's Kitchen and munching on cocoa pebbles.

diamonedsky

Anxiously waiting for an old friend to get here so I can huggle him to death and hangout and be super happy. <3
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Stella Maris

Listening to Gackt, eating a banana, and not wanting my break to end.

~SM~
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Devil's Advocate

Watching Mysteries at the Museum and listening to two puppies "playing."
O/o's

A/a's

Snickerz

Damned Eternally

Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Elisyyr LeTharne

Listening to music and drawing. I'm also the chair for my cat. -_-'
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

Silver

Figuring out a Play list to Mix, playing back another mix, messing around with Minecraft server and thinking of a few replies to stories.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

RainyHigh

Listening to music, talking to my family, checking work emails and wondering why there are any over the weekend--do people sleep at all?!
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories