Randomness

Started by Harley Quinn, July 23, 2010, 11:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

The place to post your various random comments and thoughts!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Galanthor

asmodai510

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig.

Harley Quinn

I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Creshnagarine

Speed Racer is a very good movie.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Galanthor

*feel like chewed and spit out*

Harley Quinn

-pictures that-  Ew.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Arhys

Quote from: asmodai510 on July 23, 2010, 11:10:57 AM
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig.

Taht is rlaely cool and yes azamnig idened.

Harley Quinn

Why don't I ever listen when I tell myself to go to bed?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Arhys on July 25, 2010, 02:44:47 AM
Taht is rlaely cool and yes azamnig idened.

Tihs is rlaely fnuny. I uesd to do tihs all the tmie wrehe I uesd to wrok. I'd sned jblmued up e-alims to cwkoreos and jsut rblame on aubot aythnig jsut for siths and gggiles. It was gaert fun bcueeas ohrets wulod get ilvneod in the gfooy gsdonoes.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

TheLegionary

Tory is the wsrot mivoe eevr mdae!

Katrina

Yup. I could read it.

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

-pets-

This is me making myself go to bed. NOW.  There, it's in writing, so I have to do it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

This is me posting...a day later.  There, I posted.

Harley Quinn

Ha, ha.

This is me, just noticing.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*Thinks Harley took a long time noticing*

Harley Quinn

-whispers-  That happens often.

I need sleep!
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

everyone needs sleep!

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 03, 2010, 05:37:53 AM
Ha, ha.

This is me, just noticing.

What?  I'm sorry.  Did you say something?  I wasn't paying attention.

Harley Quinn

That's okay, I didn't say anything worth paying attention to.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 04, 2010, 05:35:55 PM
That's okay, I didn't say anything worth paying attention to.

Oh, I am sure that is not true.

Harley Quinn

I had said -- This is me, just noticing.

I said that because it took me a while to realize you had said something before that.  :-[
Ons/Offs - Absences

Remiel

Harley -- did you ever make yourself go to bed? =P

Harley Quinn

That time, yes. ;D  Since then, only twice. :/
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 05, 2010, 04:59:34 PM
That time, yes. ;D  Since then, only twice. :/

Goes to bed with Harley.

What?!

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Um, there's a third guy in that picture.  Makes it all the creepier.  What the hell is he doing back there?!

Brian Boru

That's what you got out of that notice on professionalism?

A/As updated 2/20/11

thirteenhearts

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 05, 2010, 08:41:54 PM
Um, there's a third guy in that picture.  Makes it all the creepier.  What the hell is he doing back there?!

He's checking for freshness & quality!

Brian Boru

Quote from: thirteenhearts on August 06, 2010, 06:21:24 AM
He's checking for freshness & quality!

BWAHAHAHA!!!  Now that was funny.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

I have a migraine.  I need to find a more relaxing environment.  -knocks self out to kill the pain-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Ah, I'm sorry sweetie.  *strokes soothingly down Harley's back*  Can I get ya a nice migraine pill?  I have a huge jug of em!

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Can I have... eight?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Well, you might not ever wake from 8 of these...better take 2-4

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Four, then, please.  It's getting worse.

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 05, 2010, 08:33:38 PM
Goes to bed with Harley.

What?!

-delayed reaction... what else is new-

Huh?!  How did you get here?!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Poor baby...here ya goes.  Sleep well.

A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 06, 2010, 02:37:16 PM
Four, then, please.  It's getting worse.

-delayed reaction... what else is new-

Huh?!  How did you get here?!

I know the doorman?

thirteenhearts

*Brushes the llama's coat*

Lira

That is why in my Psych textbook there was a passage where several words (and, is, the, etc) were used twice in a row.  When reading the passage, you tend to skip over them.  You often see the same thing where words are missing letters.. your brain fills in the blanks.  The brain is truly a fascinating part of the human body.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Quote from: Lira on August 07, 2010, 08:29:53 AM
That is why in my Psych textbook there was a passage where several words (and, is, the, etc) were used twice in a row.  When reading the passage, you tend to skip over them.  You often see the same thing where words are missing letters.. your brain fills in the blanks.  The brain is truly a fascinating part of the human body.

There are many fascinating parts of the human body...in fact, try going a day without using your thumb on your dominant hand...eventually our bodies can adapt to change, but the way we are formed is truly amazing, down to the micro-biological level.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Lira

How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Brian Boru

Quote from: Lira on August 07, 2010, 01:13:15 PM
How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

2 meters

A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 11, 2010, 01:55:36 PM
Do you have a door?
Even if I say yes, that doesn't mean I have a doorman.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Yes, but it is obvious we need to challenge some basic assumptions.  Can one have a doorman without a door?  Would they be a windowman?  Or, window-woman?

I believe this entire stream is faulty and we should just chalk it up to I am stalking you.  Fair enough?

Harley Quinn

Are you stalking me?
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 11, 2010, 02:19:28 PM
Are you stalking me?

Yes.  No.  Maybe.  What was the question?

Brian Boru

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 11, 2010, 05:20:09 PM

Sex is the question.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

-kicks Tales out of the way with his damn pictures-

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 11, 2010, 05:20:09 PM
-smirk-  You seem confused.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

I have more...

And just for you and Mr. J...

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

:)

I like the first image, too.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Me too...well, I like em all, or I wouldn't have posted them.  I am a demotivational geek.

A few more:

A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 11, 2010, 06:36:29 PM
-kicks Tales out of the way with his damn pictures-
-smirk-  You seem confused.

You have that affect on me.  I think.

Harley Quinn

Ha!  "I think"!  That's the icing on the cake.

Let me know once you figure it out.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 12, 2010, 03:07:20 PM
Ha!  "I think"!  That's the icing on the cake.

Let me know once you figure it out.  ;)

[Deleted for being mean spirited and sexist.]

Harley Quinn

I want to know!  Tell me, anyway.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 13, 2010, 08:56:18 PM
I want to know!  Tell me, anyway.  :P

Kisses your cheek.

Nope.   ;D

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Harley Quinn

-sees it privately-  Okay, not a good idea to have it here.  :P

You're not having selective memory issues, are you, because you don't want to answer whether or not you're stalking me?  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

We call it plausible deniability. 

But for you, I will work you into my stalker route.  What time is good for you?

Brian Boru

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 13, 2010, 09:53:26 PM
We call it plausible deniability. 

But for you, I will work you into my stalker route.  What time is good for you?

A stalker doesn't set appointments...they let their life become consumed with following the stalkee everywhere...sheesh

A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 13, 2010, 10:08:04 PM
A stalker doesn't set appointments...they let their life become consumed with following the stalkee everywhere...sheesh

It sounds dirty the way you do it.   :P

Brian Boru

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 13, 2010, 10:09:21 PM
It sounds dirty the way you do it.   :P

Sorry, was just working with the definition of the term... ;)

A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way. --Mark Twain

I like to take it a step further.  I don't give a damn for a man that can only use a word one way.

Brian Boru

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 13, 2010, 10:16:21 PM
I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way. --Mark Twain

I like to take it a step further.  I don't give a damn for a man that can only use a word one way.

Yikes...wtf are we doing on a board where we have to write stuff to communicate then?  I mean, nothing would be understood then.

A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 13, 2010, 10:08:04 PM

-tapes Tales' mouth shut-

How about Fridays at noon?

-takes tape back off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Here's your warning llama...just FYI...Mr. J will find out.

A/As updated 2/20/11

DrFier

I always thought we needed a thread like this.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 13, 2010, 10:26:37 PM
How about Fridays at noon?

Oh, no can do.  That's my groomin' time.  One o'clock?

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 13, 2010, 10:28:07 PM
Here's your warning llama...just FYI...Mr. J will find out.

Good.  He still owes me 20 bucks.

Harley Quinn

(lol)

Sure, one o'clock sounds fine.  Tales is right, though, it's going to be pretty dangerous for you, and that twenty bucks may be the last thing on your mind when confronted with Mr. J.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 13, 2010, 10:33:16 PM
Oh, no can do.  That's my groomin' time.  One o'clock?

Good.  He still owes me 20 bucks.

ROFLMAO

A/As updated 2/20/11

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 13, 2010, 10:38:53 PM
(lol)

Sure, one o'clock sounds fine.  Tales is right, though, it's going to be pretty dangerous for you, and that twenty bucks may be the last thing on your mind when confronted with Mr. J.

Me and J go way back.  I mean, srsly...Master Mischief.  Can you think of anyone else that would wear that moniker?

Harley Quinn

That doesn't always matter, toots.  You should know, then, that he wouldn't think twice about taking care of you.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Michael Corvus

I would say something random here but... my brain is kind of fried and I can't think of anything random enough worth mentioning so... you'll have to settle for this instead.  :P
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

DrFier

Quote from: Corvus on August 13, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
I would say something random here but... my brain is kind of fried and I can't think of anything random enough worth mentioning so... you'll have to settle for this instead.  :P

What?!?  This isn't a car dealership, pal!
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Harley Quinn

It isn't?  Then why the hell am I here?
Ons/Offs - Absences

finewine

Oh rats! Google maps has me on 21st street!

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Corvus on August 13, 2010, 11:05:59 PM
Which is random.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Brian Boru

I hate summer colds...they suck

A/As updated 2/20/11

DrFier

r5rdgr4kfjg0-23k5n;qg0346413246847sadg34!
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

DrFier

I NEED SCISSORS! 61!
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Grabs Harley Quinn, spins her around and begins a sexy salsa with her.

Shake it, clown.

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

-dances the night away with him... or something-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Harley Quinn

-screams, breathes-  Now I feel better.  Sort of.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

never fear!

Underdog is here!

MasterMischief

Never here!  Underwear is fear!

DrFier

I am definitely not a pair of underwear.

Or am I?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MasterMischief

Yes, but do you have a flag?

Sophyta

I have a half eaten one with some ketup stains on it?  Does that help?
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Drake Nightwing

Garozenplatt is a tasty treat for rubber swords!

MasterMischief

Quote from: Sophyta on August 18, 2010, 06:34:08 PM
I have a half eaten one with some ketup stains on it?  Does that help?

Hmmm.  Well...it is a flag.

Harley Quinn

My eyes are burning, I need sleep.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

grayfoxz

Why is the rum gone?? :O

Seara

Vampires sucks rocked!

grayfoxz

sucking vampires rock

MasterMischief

Rock sucking vampires.

Ur doing it wrong

grayfoxz

vampire sucking rocks

UR doing it right

Drake Nightwing

Vampires sucking period.

Just like the werewolves.

grayfoxz

Vampires sucking werewolves?

Lira

Beige, I think shall paint the ceiling beige.

grayfoxz

Lira

There once was a man from Nantucket

grayfoxz

who did very weird stuff with a bucket

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

grayfoxz

'WAS brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Lira

oh.. I like the new avatar Harley  :-) *hugs*

grayfoxz

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Lira on August 20, 2010, 06:16:16 PM
oh.. I like the new avatar Harley  :-) *hugs*

Thank you.  ;D  -hugs-
Ons/Offs - Absences

grayfoxz

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought--
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

Harley Quinn

Why are so many people saying 'moar' instead of 'more' nowadays?
Ons/Offs - Absences

grayfoxz

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

Drake Nightwing

Here I sit, brokenhearted--
--oh well, she was a loser, anyway.

grayfoxz

(what up doc?)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 20, 2010, 06:29:00 PM
Why are so many people saying 'moar' instead of 'more' nowadays?

Bad spelling is in.  All the cool kidz is doing it.

DrFier

so is teh bad grammer.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MasterMischief

Quote from: DrFier on August 20, 2010, 11:35:33 PM
so is teh bad grammer.

bad grammer is teh new black and stuff

Harley Quinn

-makes face at the bastardization of the English language-
Ons/Offs - Absences

zemo8801

MMM I would have to say oggity boogity and nipples with purple birth marks.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

grayfoxz

MasterMischief

English is a bastardization.

Harley Quinn

:P

My eyes are burning.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Jocelyn Isnt Here

~n~  Laryngitis, laryngitis , I have it, I have it.... it's not very pleasant, it's not very pleasant, ooo oh me, ooo oh me.. D:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Harley Quinn

I wish the weather would make up its mind.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

I am torn between staying home all day on the computer or going to the cheap theatre to see if anything interesting is playing.

More rain please.

Rozel

Blue cheese...  Ommm Nomm.. *thinks club salad*

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~â™ Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Rozâ™ ~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Harley Quinn

There needs to be more hours in a day.
Ons/Offs - Absences

grayfoxz

There need to be more days in an hour.

Harley Quinn

I like your idea even better.
Ons/Offs - Absences

grayfoxz

Harley Quinn

:-*

:o

-looks up and sees how many PM's came in over the last hour, faints-
Ons/Offs - Absences

grayfoxz

Drannie

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 01, 2010, 10:17:36 AM
:-*

:o

-looks up and sees how many PM's came in over the last hour, faints-

*wonders when she will reply at his private message*  -_-

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Drannie on September 01, 2010, 10:28:57 AM

-checks-  I did reply, about an hour and ten minutes ago.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Drannie

Quote from: Harley Quinn on September 01, 2010, 10:35:52 AM
-checks-  I did reply, about an hour and ten minutes ago.

I have sent 50 minutes ago. *sad panda*

doom29169

Quote from: Drannie on September 01, 2010, 10:28:57 AM

LOL same here. Guess I picked the wrong time to PM Harley. :-*

Harley Quinn

I'm trying to answer them as fast as I can.
Ons/Offs - Absences

doom29169

No bother. Like I said, I picked the worng day. I would rather you took your time than hurry through something. 8-)

Just get to it when you can.

Harley Quinn

It's often chaotic like this, but I'm actually starting on yours right now.
Ons/Offs - Absences

seeker619

I keep forgetting to return that movie I have never even watched.

Galanthor

*sniffs* keep killing threads

doom29169

Wonders if harley is having a good w/end

MasterMischief

Huh.  I guess I am loosing the popularity contest.  How very dissapointing.   ^-^

grayfoxz

Llama's are allways my nr 1 :)

MrDiamondBackJack

010000010110100000101100001000000110100001101111011101110010000001110011011010000110000101101100011011000010000001001001001000000110010001101111001000000110100101110100001111110010000001001111011010000010110000100000010010010010000001101011011011100110111101110111001011100010000001001001001001110110110001101100001000000111010001110101011100100110111000100000011010000110100101101101001000000110100101101110011101000110111100100000011000010010000001100110011011000110010101100001001011000010000001100001001000000110100001100001011100100110110101101100011001010111001101110011001011000010000001101100011010010111010001110100011011000110010100100000011001100110110001100101011000010010110000100000011000010110111001100100001000000111010001101000011001010110111000100000010010010010011101101100011011000010000001110000011101010111010000100000011101000110100001100001011101000010000001100110011011000110010101100001001000000110100101101110001000000110000100100000011000100110111101111000001011000010000001100001011011100110010000100000011101000110100001100101011011100010000001001001001001110110110001101100001000000111000001110101011101000010000001110100011010000110000101110100001000000110001001101111011110000010000001101001011011100111001101101001011001000110010100100000011011110110011000100000011000010110111001101111011101000110100001100101011100100010000001100010011011110111100000101100001000000110000101101110011001000010000001110100011010000110010101101110001000000100100100100111011011000110110000100000011011010110000101101001011011000010000001110100011010000110000101110100001000000110001001101111011110000010000001110100011011110010000001101101011110010111001101100101011011000110011000101100001000000110000101101110011001000010000001110111011010000110010101101110001000000110100101110100001000000110000101110010011100100110100101110110011001010111001100101110001011100010111000001101000010100101101101101100011000010111010101100111011010000111001101011101

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

DrFier

01000100011011110010000001111001011011110111010100100000011100100110010101100001011011000110110001111001001000000111010001101000011010010110111001101011001000000110000101101110011110010110111101101110011001010010000001100101011011000111001101100101001000000110001101100001011011100010000001110010011001010110000101100100001000000111010001101000011000010111010000111111
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: DrFier on September 07, 2010, 10:50:07 PM
01000100011011110010000001111001011011110111010100100000011100100110010101100001011011000110110001111001001000000111010001101000011010010110111001101011001000000110000101101110011110010110111101101110011001010010000001100101011011000111001101100101001000000110001101100001011011100010000001110010011001010110000101100100001000000111010001101000011000010111010000111111

01010000011100100110111101100010011000010110001001101100011110010010000001101110011011110111010000101100001000000110001001110101011101000010000001101001011101000010000001110011011101010111001001100101001000000110100101110011001000000111001001100001011011100110010001101111011011010010110000100000011011100110111100111111

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

DrFier

0100111001101111011101000010000001110010011001010110000101101100011011000111100100101100001000000100100100100000011101000110100001101001011011100110101100100000011100100110000101101110011001000110111101101101001000000111011101101111011101010110110001100100001000000110001001100101001000000110110101101111011100100110010100100000011011000110100101101011011001011010100010001010000111101110101011100010001001110101011111010011
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MrDiamondBackJack

You have out randomed me.  I took programming in Basic, in college, and my Dad's friend taught the course and he messed around with binary.  That is it thought.  You have lost my little social science degree mind.  I pronounce you King of Technobabble.

DrFier

well, technically the last few bytes aren't really random, just pseudorandom XD
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

MasterMischief

MrDiamondBackJack

If the best I can do is a low end job as a hot pretzel salesman on the streets of Philadelphia, then I might as well accept that smurfs are not real.

doom29169

Girls from the Chezk Republic always sound like Netasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

MrDiamondBackJack

They actually speak?  I had not noticed.   Wait, the one on the right is hot, but the one on the left needs a few McDonald's Big Macs, a super sized fries and three chocolate shakes.

Rozel

*laughs*

My Randomness...

Banana Pancakes!

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~â™ Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Rozâ™ ~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

doom29169

Me love chocolate chip pancakes! Like cookies only with syrup...

Sweet Trouble

Did you know that pigs have 10X the taste buds humans do.

MrDiamondBackJack

It is time for Halloween Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky Horror Show - Live -

doom29169

In South Carolina, there is a town named North. It gets better. There is a Street there, East West Street. There are folks with the address East West North, South. But thats not all.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

There is also a West West Street, AND a West Street SW (South West) in North, South Carolina.

Now if you were smoking Mary Jane, drunk off your rear end, and senile, you still could not have made that up.  ;D

MrDiamondBackJack

Smoking Mary Jane....  I am still trying to figure out how I would do that, but if there is a way, I am so down for it.

Zatoplek

She is smoking, maybe that's it.

My bit of randomness, something you may have seen already:

Want a sophisticated night in, just pour yourself a nice big glass of wine, hit these three links and sit back and relax.
http://www.rainymood.com/
http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=DIx3aMRDUL4

Z

MrDiamondBackJack

I was prepared to diss your offering, but I actually loved it.  Damn you endless loop fireplace!

Jonathan Coulton - First of May - ASL Song

Zatoplek

Ooooh, lookit what I found, this is a picture of a an underground train station in Sweden!

How cool is that?

Z

MrDiamondBackJack

It is like a secret world under a quilts.... That is bizarre but very cool.

Sweet Trouble

What does this say about the founding fathers of Pennsylvania...

VIRGINVILLE, PA
BLUEBALLS, PA
INTERCOURSE,PA

Harley Quinn

It's nice to see people getting use out of my thread. -smirk-

I can't wait to fully be back, I'm having E withdrawals!
Ons/Offs - Absences

finewine

I wonder if I'll be able to be the last person to post on all of the threads before someone else does.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

grayfoxz

There's a kitten in my head

doom29169

A long time ago, way back in history,
when all there was to drink was nothin but cups of tea.
Along came a man by the name of Charlie Mops,
and he invented a wonderful drink and he made it out of hops.

He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer beer beer
tiddly beer beer beer.

The Curtis bar, the James' Pub, the Hole in the Wall as well
one thing you can be sure of, its Charlie's beer they sell
so all ye lads a lasses at eleven O'clock ye stop
for five short seconds, remember Charlie Mops 1 2 3 4 5

tiddly beer beer beer.

A barrel of malt, a bushel of hops, you stir it around with a stick,
the kind of lubrication to make your engine tick.
40 pints of wallop a day will keep away the quacks.
Its only eight pence hapenny and one and six in tax, 1 2 3 4 5

tiddly beer beer beer.

The Lord bless Charlie Mops!

Harley Quinn

I need a Halloween avatar, but I want it to look sexy, yet still be kind of Harley like, so if anyone comes across something that might work, please let me know!
Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2010, 09:43:47 PM
I need a Halloween avatar, but I want it to look sexy, yet still be kind of Harley like, so if anyone comes across something that might work, please let me know!

Dark Rhain

Were all your ex's crazy BEFORE they were your ex's and you JUST didn't see it...

Like mine?
Visit your wrath upon me,
Let me feel the sting of your vengence,
Then wrap me protectively in your arms,
and shield me from harm

Pleasure like a fine meal, should be savored.

MrDiamondBackJack

Harley Quinn

Ha, Jack -- Not Harley, Harley like.  Thank you, though!  I have those, I was just hoping there would be something out there that would be close enough to still be believable that it's her, yet not her.  If that made sense.  Even if it's a blond in a little devil's outfit or something like that.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

Harley Quinn

It's okay, you tried to help. :)
Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

MasterMischief

MrDiamondBackJack

I love traffic lights, but only when they're green.

Kendra

I love zebra crossings but have yet to see a zebra cross  ::)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

MrDiamondBackJack

I love the smells of Autumn, and being able to wear my warm, comfortable green hoodie.

TheLegionary

MasterMischief

Summer is my least favorite season as well.  Winter being my favorite.

Skye

I worked with a girl named "Onion," today. ×blinks×
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MasterMischief

MasterMischief

Porn.  It's not just for humans anymore.

MasterMischief

MasterMischief

Um...I believe this is against the rules here on E.

It is certainly on most people's offs.

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Is it a coincidence you show up right after I post that pick?

I think not.   :P

Lady Haven

XDMasterMischief I loved your post...lol

Am dreading the crowds tomorrow (BLACK FRIDAY)
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Harley Quinn

Quote from: MasterMischief on November 24, 2010, 09:37:46 PM
Is it a coincidence you show up right after I post that pick?

I think not.   :P

>:(

-beats him-  :P

I need sleep.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Mr Carter

I've searched everywhere, where on earth could it Be!?

Shame on you for those tempted to say, "in the last place you will look."

MasterMischief

MasterMischief

What?!  If Paris Hilton can have a little dog as an accessory.  Tell me Lady Gaga would not wear it.

Autumn52

That kitty is adorable but so is the guy. (Smile) something in the eyes
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MasterMischief

Damn!  They got Santa!

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

It's so great to be back!  ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Tackles Harley and squirts her with his trick flower.

I know I am not Mr. J, but I missed you.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences