Looking to control someone's mind... (M for F)

Started by Beorning, November 06, 2014, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hi there again, E! This is another one of my story requests...  ;D

This time, the request will be short and simple: I'd like to play a man who controls - and modifies - some woman's mind. If you have read my story ideas, you might've noticed that I have a strong liking for mind control stories - but I usually prefer to play the controlled part. Not this time, though! This time, I'd like RP a situation with my character being the controller.

When it comes to the story's details, I have some story ideas I could discuss with my partner... I would also be open to my partner's ideas, too! Let's do some brainstorming!  :-) I don't have anything set in stone here - I simply would like to play a mind controller for a change and see if this kind of role works for me...

If you're interested in creating this kind of story, please PM me!  :-)

Beorning

I've been thinking on specific ideas for stories where I could try playing a mind-controller... There's one idea I keep coming back to.

Basically, it's a mind control take on the "New Home" idea from my main ideas thread (you can find it in my signature). The way I see it, it would involve a community where people live according to strict, Victorianesque norms: women wear long dresses, sex is frowned upon, traditional gender roles are observed etc. In this story, a young woman from outside would arrive to this community... and would discover that the people in this strict community are being mind-controlled to be this way. And then, she would be taken in for her own dose of brainwashing!  ;D Our story would tell of her transformation from a modern-minded woman to another puritanically-minded inhabitant of the community.

Yes, I know it's not the way typical mind control stories go :) Quite often, mind control stories are about prudish women being changed into bimbos etc. But I have a thing themes like strictness, enforced conformity etc., so I prefer to take things the other way around!  ;D

In fact... we might *literally* make a prude-to-bimbo story in reverse. How about the female character being very liberated sexually, or maybe some sort of sex addict? We could make a story of somebody transforming her into a  more "respectable" person. It could use the "Victorianeque community" idea, or it could be something else? How about, say, a young heiress who likes to, uhm, sleep around - and is taken for "re-education" by her frustrated conservative family?

Just some specific ideas I thought I'd share... Any takers?  ;)