News:

Main Menu

What is

Started by Sacrah, August 07, 2006, 06:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akioth

In my human form my dear, Id be pretty pathetic if I had a ten incher as a dragon. we measure in feet not inches *wink*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

Depends how big a dragon you are, if you were only about 18 inches in hight, then 10 iches would be a little overwhelming.......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Akioth

Yes well, In my full dragon form Im a tad over 100 feet long *grin* And if I were trying to mate with a female dragon of the same size a ten incher would be like taking a bb gun to a elephant.

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

What you, or your penis?

Akioth

*Rolls eyes* Sure Elvi i'm over One hundreed feet long in my penis length, You would not believe the type of aerodynamic problems i get with that type of length.

My body size...Good grief.

Elvi

Don't you retract it like other flying creatures?

Strangely manages quite well....

King_Furby

Yea you would need to retract it as i can't see it being comfertable having your slong swinging in the breeze

Elvi

Yes and the altitude you dragons fly at.....dear me.....you would have a permanent hard on, but it would be frozen solid.

King_Furby

talk about one major dicksickle lol.

Sacrah

no kidding. i though 10 was bad.
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Celestial Goblin

(Dragons and freezing? Aren't those things mutually exclusive?)

Elvi

Even hot things freeze at alititude.......and not all dragons are 'hot'