Craving: Pokemon RP. :3 (MxF, FxF, Futa x F)

Started by Wolfy, February 11, 2015, 07:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Hi hi. :3

So, as you can see from the title, I've been wanting a Pokemon RP for a while now.

Now there are a few different ways this could work out...two trainers on an adventure together, a Gym Leader x Trainer Situation, two Gym leaders, Trainer x Pokemon...^-^

With that said, I do have an idea or two:

Poke'Resort (Gym Leader x Gym Leader).
Oh, it was fantastic. Paperwork signed, building completed, everything was finally ready. She had finally passed her qualifying tests and become an actual Gym leader for Kanto, an official with the ability to give out badges and challenge and teach Trainers. So what better way to celebrate than taking a small vacation?

Luckily, there is a resort that caters specifically to Gym Leaders, only allowing them onto the premises. It's an exclusive club for the best of the best, and now she could finally go. So, bags packed, and Pokemon ready, she traveled to the resort to see what kind of adventure and fun awaited, wondering if she would meet any famous people while there.

(So as you can see it's the story of a new, OC Gym leader, and the misadventures she gets up to with other Gym Leaders...they could be OC or Canon Gym leaders, whatever you'd like. :D)

PM me if interested. ;3 We don't have to do the Above idea....it could really be anything, as long as it's set in the Pokemon Universe. o3o