Seeking -- F for M

Started by Revenant, January 12, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenant

~~~~ Seeking!! ~~~~

Hi there!!

I've been gone for a bit and am ready to get back into the swing of things!!! I am not new to role playing and enjoy writing as a hobby. I am not published nor am I entertaining ideas to become published. I am seeking a partner that can post at least once or twice a week; can communicate with me; can be honest with me if they feel the story is waning on their end; and, a partner that can match me be it a one or two paragraphs to four and beyond.

Please look over my On/Off list for compatibility. Gender is not important to me; plotting --- communicating --- and writing are! Please do not post to this thread if interested, but PM me instead.

The majority of these do not contain elaborate or intricate details for a reason. There is always another idea or scenario that could be better and I'm looking for that. While these presented are basic in description, I believe that YOU, my potential partner, could very well bring an idea (or two!) that will not only take my breath away, but will also leave me wanting for more.

The Dare:
Karla, Sloane, Ressie and Murphy had been friends since grade school. Even going to the same high school and upon graduation Karla and Murphy went to the State University of Arizona, while Ressie and Sloane studied at Harvard. All four of them could have gone to Harvard but each made their own choices. All were present for each other’s graduation and the last to graduate was Murphy, and to celebrate they all agreed to meet at the local hangout, known as “The Bum Steer”.

After a few drinks, which loosens everyone up except Murphy as she’s been appointed designated driver, they begin to play “Truth or Dare” which was always fun, right? Being older and a bit more mature than they were the last time they played this, there was still a bit of fun to be had. Karla, Sloane and Ressie all had significant others while Murphy had chosen to abstain from having a boyfriend so to concentrate on her studies which was Real Estate Law and then the Law in General.

”Okay Murphy, your turn!” Sloane said, lifting her glass in a silent toast and burst out laughing as Murphy rolled her eyes, ”C’mon guys, this should be between you three as I’m the DD this evening!” Karla reached across the table to take one of Murphy’s hands and began to pout, ”Awwww.. Murph!! C’mon yourself!! Loosen up and have fun!! Just this one round, okay? Promise!” Lifitng her free hand Murphy waggled her index finger at all three of them, ”Ok! Ok! But just this one time! And then no more!”

The four of them straightened up as best as the bench seats would allow them to and huddled together, Ressie spoke, a grin on her face that should been a warning to Murphy that something bad was about to happen. Then again, it all depended on how the word “bad” came into play. It was all about perception, wasn’t it? ”Truth or Dare, Murphy? Murphy gave a noncommittal shrug of her shoulder and winked at Sloane, while Karla provided Murphy’s answer, ”She’ll take the dare of course!” Ressie glanced at Murphy, who nodded in agreement. Sloane and Karla clapped their hands in glee.

Ok! Ok! Ok!, Ressie said, waving her hands about to shush everyone so they could hear if it would be a truth or a dare asked for. In concert and unknowingly, the four girls slid their butts to the edge of the bench seats that one movement causing the table to settle somewhere above their breasts and below their chins. Ressie glanced at each one of the girls, brown eyes twinkling with amusement before they came to rest on Murphy, ”I dare you to approach the next person, no matter who it is that enters the bar, and offer to buy them a drink. AND!!! You have to follow through with the dare and not say a word that you’re doing this on a dare!!”

Sounds like it would be easy, right? But, what if the person that enters the bar is the same person that drove her to make the decision to abstain from having a relationship while going to school? Or maybe it was her the manager of the restaurant she worked? Or maybe a fellow student who had always admired her from afar but never had the nerve to approach her? Or maybe an old boyfriend? Or maybe someone she’d noticed while in class and didn’t have the nerve to approach? Then again… what if HE had been playing the same game with his friends outside the Bar?

This could either be a one-shot or a long-term. Light bondage with nothing heavy and just pure romance. Please check my O/O page for compatibility and if you believe we’ll write well together and are interested, send me a PM.

Beyond the Kingdom
One day he will be King. One day. Until that time however, he must honor one of the oldest and time rich traditions that has been carried out since the beginning of time. Marry another whom he has never seen. A marriage that has been pre-ordained and arranged since before he was born and he must follow through with this marriage to save not just the kingdom, but the very existence of his People. He is part human part dragon. And it has been decreed by law that he must marry a human.  A human that will bear him the heirs needed that will ensure that the kingdom and his People, will survive.

However, she must come from Beyond the Kingdom. And she must be the right human. She must be of a certain height and certain weight. She must have dark hair and light eyes. She must be intelligent and wise and have patience. She must be accepting of him and the ways of his people. She simply, must ‘be’.

Here’s the twist to this…once the eggs are fertilized, they are removed from her body and set in pods. It is not just ONE egg that she will have, but more. She is the ends to his means in a manner of speaking. Part fantasy with part science fiction which is extremely out of my element and comfort zone but hey!!!! When you muse begins feeding you ideas such as this who am I to say, Uhhhh… no thank you? Besides, I believe this will be rather interesting to see how might turn out.

It doesn’t matter if I play the male or the female in this instance. And I’m looking for someone of like mind and can play the male or the female. Character choices as well as further ‘plot’ discussion is available. Please check my O/O for compatibility and if you think we’ll work and are interested, please send me a PM

High School Reunion
Ten years. You were voted most likely to succeed while your best friend was voted most likely to win (or lose) the lottery. Did you succeed? Because she most certainly won the lottery and is set for the rest of her life. So how would the meeting be after ten long years of not seeing each other, even after promises had been made to keep in touch? What happens when, days before the reunion is to take place, the two run into each other at a strip mall? Or a greasy diner? Or the ATM?  She’d been thinking of Your character for some time and had been seeking ways to get in touch with you. But ten years is a long time… isn’t it? How much do people change in ten years?

This is up for discussion. Pure vanilla to light kink. Nothing extreme. Please check my O/O for compatibility and if you believe we’ll write well together and are interested, please send me a PM

Revenant

Took one idea off the table and added a few new ideas and placed everything in "spoilers"

Revenant

7/13/2018 -- Removed old plots/ideas and replaced with new. It should also be noted that while I enjoy plotting, I prefer basic plotting rather than going into detail. Additionally, I also prefer "freeform" roleplay.

If interested, please PM me.

Revenant

Ready to get back into the swing of things.

If nothing offered catches your eye -- hit me up with an idea of your own or check out my O/O which as a few more ideas!!

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!!!

Revenant

7/19/2019 -- Removed all the old plot offerings and replaced with new. Looking for one or two more.