Looking for an rp partner to start off with

Started by nik200, October 29, 2010, 11:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nik200

At the current moment i was thinking of building a strong storyline while waiting for the approval process. Im open to any kind of roleplay, but i would need someone to help me out, since im completely new to adult role playing in general. I would love for someone to help me out if possible? a girl preferably....

lex87author

I am not of the female variety Nik, but I'm waiting to be approved here as well and I'm looking to get a RP started. What type of genre are you into? If we can get one started we may get a few more people to join up. I've got some basic ideas for several types of RPs (fantasy, sci-fi, etc.)

nik200

Im into most genres, including fantasy, and scifi as wel as action, i dont like horror too much though, but then again im open to anything realy, what did you have in mind friend?

lex87author

Well I've got two types of sci-fi RPs ideas that I can get set up, one is a Star Wars one set during the Clone Wars but more in a background type story rather than in the foreground of the movie story line. The other one is more of an original one set in a unique universe that I've slowly been creating.

My fantasy ones are much more flexible, I've got three worlds I've made based on a couples maps I've made or we could always go with a fanfic based fantasy world.

Also as just an idea, if you're into Hellboy at all I played in an RP based on that and it turned out to be pretty fun as well.

Let me know what you think and whatever would be most comfortable for you to cut your teeth on.

nik200

love the star wars idea, as for the background thing, sure why not? Sounds excellent.

The fantasy one, is it your own world? If it is, i dont mind it either. and as for Hellboy, im not so familiar with that one so much, but i have watched the movies. lol

lex87author

Ok the Star Wars is something like this: An older Jedi Knight named Justin Tera is sent on a mission to investigate the abduction of several Senators children by pirates from a backwater planet. In addition the pirates also captured two Jedi Apprentices as well. Some of the characters in the story aside from Justin are the two Jedi Apprentices and a mercenary hired by a Senator who has been hired by the pirates. We can add more characters or turn guys into NPCs too.

As for the fantasy stories:
One is based on a small island called Ozzel-Gath with some interesting backstories as the island's only indigenous population were elves and dwarves, but humans arrived in colony ships, followed by pirate ships that give us four main population groups, colonist humans, pirate humans, elves, and dwarves plus I have some unique backstories for Orks and Drow species as well.

The next is mainly just a map, not much back story but its pretty much the stereotype fantasy game.

The last one is another one with a some different magic rules, but its set in a world rebuilding after a magical catastrophe has devastated the world and corrupted the greatest kingdom into a nation of insect-like drones rules by a Priestess who was the source of the corrupted magic.

The Hellboy one pretty much reads like a superheros RP, just a little darker we make a character with their own unique ability and backstory and then they are given missions to deal with supernatural issues around the world (I'd have to refresh myself on this one before I could set it up.)

So let me know if any of these interest you and then I'll make up a thread introducing it to everyone so we can see who will join up.

nik200

I like the Star wars one, which is really good i think for a story, will there be sith involved? Cause i can make that work :)

And the Ozzel- Gath one also sounds really cool, we can make that universe work. I like this idea as well.

The map one and Helboy not so much, because this is my first rp here, so i want to make sure it goes right and im not sure how the game might work. And i dont know enough about helboy

lex87author

Ok cool I'd say let's go with the Star Wars one as the world is more established so there won't be as much to remember to learn to get started. If things go well we can always do the Ozzel-Gath one later on.

I'll post the thread stuff for the Star Wars RP with some suggested characters (and yes the Sith may be involved, the last time I started it I never got the point where they came in before the people faded off.)

nik200

where will you post it? And i might make some adjustments to the sith character or other characters if you dont mind? Its just my thing

lex87author

I'll post it here this is the "building" area for the RPs and then when we're ready to start we can post it in the Non-Adult RP section.

nik200

lex87author

Not this specific thread, but rather in this forum area, I already posted it here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87276.0

Tell me what you think.