News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

It's Time For a Love Story!

Started by Florence, April 17, 2013, 05:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

Maybe if we wait a little longer?... Probably not though.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Florence

Ah well, worst case I've worked up a few new ideas xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Florence

All that dorky shit listed before for one.

Few others ideas bouncing around in my head too.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Carlissa

Florence

Spoilers :U

But seriously, I just have ideas, I need to figure out what I can actually run with before I start throwing out specifics. Its how my brain works :O

Carlissa

I can't help you if you don't tell me what's on your mind. :/

Unless you don't need help.

Florence

Well, the way my mind works, is it comes up with 8 billion ideas all at once and then slowly works down to what really sticks. xD

To give a few ideas off the top of my head, though.

Super Sentai/Power Rangers team, either set in an alternate Power Rangers universe, or with a completely original lore.

A Star Wars rp based on the criminal underworld of Corruscant, focusing on criminals and bounty hunters and whatnot, with an absolute minimal amount of force-wielders, to help fill the gaping hole in my soul that was left when they canceled Star Wars 1313.

A Dragon Ball rp, set in an alternate timeline with a cast of original characters, taking the themes and style of the original.

A Persona rp, using a general plot I came up with a long time ago, just cause Persona is awesome.

Carlissa

QuoteSuper Sentai/Power Rangers team, either set in an alternate Power Rangers universe, or with a completely original lore.

Original lore would be better. There's aleady a Power Rangers RP floating around, and an original idea would be interesting. If you wished, I could use Spore to create some enemy kaiju. I find the style of Spore to resemble B-Rate movie monsters, so it might work.

QuoteA Star Wars rp based on the criminal underworld of Corruscant, focusing on criminals and bounty hunters and whatnot, with an absolute minimal amount of force-wielders, to help fill the gaping hole in my soul that was left when they canceled Star Wars 1313.

There are a lot of RPers on the site that would love a Star Wars RP. I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars myself though. And I thought 1313 didn't look all that great. It looked bland.

QuoteA Dragon Ball rp, set in an alternate timeline with a cast of original characters, taking the themes and style of the original.

Oh hot dog! I've been waiting to use my DBO character in a Dragon Ball RP for a long time! Although I would suggest the RP taking place in the future of the original timeline. I feel there would be more appeal with the promise of returning characters/legacies of the old characters.

QuoteA Persona rp, using a general plot I came up with a long time ago, just cause Persona is awesome.

Never played Persona, so I can't give an opinion. If you feel you have a strong plot, then go with it.

Florence

Hmmm... I think I'll likely go with the original world sentai stuff, if I can manage to piece together some lore and stuff for it xD also, any help with monsters would be appreciated xD

Carlissa

Sounds good. It might be a little challenging to make an original sentai world without it resembling too much of the Power Rangers, so maybe it would be a good idea to look more into Ultraman for influence as well.

Here are a couple of dudes I made. They arn't the best, and they may be a little cartoony, but just imagine them as rubber suits. Maybe that will help.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Florence

:o that's cool, and well, I was thinking of drawing inspiration from various series.

Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Kikaider, Kamen Rider, VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs and Ultraman to name a few.

Carlissa

Quotethat's cool, and well, I was thinking of drawing inspiration from various series.

I got a few more laying around, so we have enough monsters to go for a while.

QuoteSuper Sentai/Power Rangers, Kikaider, Kamen Rider, VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs and Ultraman to name a few.

Yeah, I only know like, two of those. So just go with it.