The Golden Touch

Me, me! I'd like to be the Elder. ;3

-squeezes the spooky human pet-

>:)

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

spooky

-is squeezed, is worried-

I have to say.. we need more wolves... the sexy Vamp trio is pretty awesome though. I don't think I'll mind the kidnapping I'm sure to suffer under TGT.
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

The Golden Touch

Suffer? Who's suffering? ^^ It will be... Fun?

spooky

Right.. I'd rather be  a wolf, so just let me go after you rape me please?

The Golden Touch

I may have her trade said human away for something, especially if he shows promise in brutality and animalistic nature.

"Here, take this... I have no use for such a Beast. He does not fit our cause."

spooky

Oh god I have the perfect character

The Golden Touch

See, being raped in more than physical ways will make him the perfect anti-vampire creature. Or else he gets a pass because he's fucking the Elder. ;3

spooky

All of the above work, should he start off the Vampire's hateful little pet?

Primarch

Right, we've got 5 players. That's good. One or two more wouldn't go amiss and anything extra would be a bonus.
I'll get up character template tomorrow and we'll see what we can do about getting a few things finalised.

The Golden Touch

Depends on the conditions of his capture. Was he being attacked and fought back, or was he seduced into complacency by her or her kin, tricked into becoming her's?

This will be fun!

-bounces excitedly-

bubby

DEATH DEALER! ME!

*Insert ninja noises here* Kick me some lycan ASS.... then maybe get some lycan ass?... RAWR!  >:)

Qt

I'm interested in playing a Lycan.

Google

Was thinking playing a retired Death Dealer, one who has moved onto the more political approach to things, possibly considering a power play but still hasn't lost his edge.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

bubby

Quote from: Google on June 26, 2012, 03:08:17 AM
Was thinking playing a retired Death Dealer, one who has moved onto the more political approach to things, possibly considering a power play but still hasn't lost his edge.

Maybe your char could be like a Mentor to mine? Or we could even go opposite, and have them hate each other...for some reason we could work out later..

Just tossing out ideas!

Google

Quote from: bubby on June 26, 2012, 03:12:08 AM
Maybe your char could be like a Mentor to mine? Or we could even go opposite, and have them hate each other...for some reason we could work out later..

Just tossing out ideas!
Maybe acted as a mentor at one point, some resentment over the fact that he is "retired"
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

bubby

Quote from: Google on June 26, 2012, 03:20:37 AM
Maybe acted as a mentor at one point, some resentment over the fact that he is "retired"

A good start! And with that I'm off to bed. Look forward to starting!

The Golden Touch

Why I play Sadistic/Crazy well:
While returning some covers to our giant boxes, I was unlocking it and thinking... "It would be interesting if a body fell out of this door." There are also so many people that touch this thing, you'd never know who did it!

Qt

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 04:19:15 AM
Why I play Sadistic/Crazy well:
While returning some covers to our giant boxes, I was unlocking it and thinking... "It would be interesting if a body fell out of this door." There are also so many people that touch this thing, you'd never know who did it!

What a deliciously evil thought.

Primarch

The Golden Touch

Is it possible to link the wiki we are going off of? Don't want to miss something, and it helps my play style overall.

Primarch

Well I'm not basing the game on a wiki, I just find this:
http://underworld.wikia.com

Fun to read. As far as I know the information in it is correct.

The Golden Touch

I cannot wait to see what kind of plots we can come up with, as well as those that you have in mind. I know that several of us have figured out ways to tie ourselves together, or tear them apart as it stands. Hopefully our plotting is helping you!

Primarch

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 08:35:39 AM
I cannot wait to see what kind of plots we can come up with, as well as those that you have in mind. I know that several of us have figured out ways to tie ourselves together, or tear them apart as it stands. Hopefully our plotting is helping you!

Sandbox games generally benefit from players with some initiative. : D

Now then~ Character Templates

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Note, set during the year 2000. Elder's were made in 500 A.D., Lycan's (as opposed to mindless Werewolves) date back to 1200 A.D.[/i]
[b]Position/Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Written description, real person PB or realistic/appropriate depiction please[/i]

[b]Skills/Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]

[b]History[/b]

Primarch

Name: Adam
Race: Lycan
Position/Role: First/Master Lycan
Appearance:

Skills/Strengths: Adam is the first of  the Lycan's, the breed of werewolf that can retain control of itself when shifted. He has centuries of experience in combat and leadership. Adam is stronger and faster then kin and more in control of his abilities. While the Vampire Covens are plagued with subtle infighting for personal power and position, Adam benefits from great loyalty which he returns with respect. Adam has a firm grasp on modern technology and weapons and makes regular use of them to keep his Lycans one step ahead of the Vampires.

Weaknesses: Like all other Lycans, Adam suffers a weakness to silver, although he can tolerate it better then others, should a vital organ be hit he shall die. Adam is also the most wanted of Lycans and his confirmed presence in any location usually results in Death Dealers swarming an area, thus he must operate under the radar as often as possible and keep hidden even if he would rather indulge the wolf and attack.

Equipment: Adam wears a bullet proof vest at all times, in the event of unexpected attack. He also carries a Desert Eagle Pistol, when preparing to go into combat (in the rare event he does) he makes use of a Heckler & Koch HK416, all guns he carries make use of UV rounds.

History
Adam was born eight hundred years ago, the first of his king. Apparent even as just a babe. He was taken as a slave and raised in servitude to the Vampires as Castle Corvinus. When he was older and in control of his abilities, he was used to turn dozens of humans into Lycan's of his breed. These Lycan's would serve as slaves and daylight guardians to the Vampires. The dozens he turned each turned dozens more, giving the Vampires a small army of slave Immortals. 

After two centuries of of servitude Adam revealed he had grown eager for freedom for his people and orchestrated their breakdown, the Lycans slaughtered most inhabitants of Castle Corvinus. That was one victory however and while it was a big one, the Vampires recovered and continued to be the dominant specie. The Lycans were forced underground and while the Vampires prospered, the Lycans fought a hit-and-run war for survival. Now Adam prepares to re-emerge once more for a major move that may tip the war in favour of the Lycan's forever more.

bubby

I'm PMing Golden with some ideas before I make my bio. Plus it'll take me like FOREVER to find a pic, since it has to be a real one.