Master/Slave Ideas (M/F OR M/M)

Started by Amiable, November 06, 2009, 01:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amiable

I've been craving some master/slave rps, either M/F or M/M(yaoi). I'd be playing the female in the M/F ones or the sub male in the M/M. So here are a few of my basic ideas:

1. Set in Ancient Egypt. The pharaoh is bored and is looking for a fresh slave to add to his harem. Slave traders bring him something rare; a foreigner with pale skin and golden hair. The slave is shy and confused, not understanding his/her position yet, but will soon learn. I'm looking for a dominating but not totally cruel pharaoh.

2. Set in modern times, but with a slightly sci-fi theme. A cold, heartless man who's involved in the black market gets a slave/pet who is part animal (like a catgirl or catboy) from another dealer who sells the slaves. He buys it on whim, thinking he will just use it for sex until it gets annoying. But the sweet nature of his new pet starts to melt his cold heart and he eventually begins to care for it.

3. Also modern times. A slave has been passed to many masters, but he/she has been returned or sold back into the slave market by all of them. The slave's spirit is just too hard to break, and no matter what happens, he/she stays defiant. No one seems to want a slave like this, who has been through so many masters and has been returned like defective merchandise. But one master wants to tame this wild slave. I'd like the master for this to be firm and commanding, but not like the other masters. He will not want to completely break his slave, but simply make him/her bend (but only to him of course). So this will have to be the kind of kind but dominating type, if that makes sense. Don't take this rp if you're not up for a challenge...

Thanks for reaching through these. Sorry if they're confusing at all. Feel free to ask questions!
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.

Sunny

im interested in your 3rd idea. I really like M/M RPs so would it be alright to have the slave/owner both be males?
Come and play with me.

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Shadowstrike2

I'm interested in your second one. You still looking?
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Xenoti

The first one sounds fun, if you're still looking

Immortal Cherubin

I am interested in the first idea,if you are still looking?
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Patriarch

I'm interested in any of the above ideas, but I'd prefer a male/female mix. just so long as it's not a quick nothing-but-sex fuck fest. I love crafting good characters and workign on a compelling story... That happens to involve a huge amount of sex. ;)

PM me if you'd like to talk further about any of these ideas, or something completely different. I love writing and working on different stories and characters - so let's get talking!

Amiable

My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas