Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Trieste

LadySky

LadySky makes her way around the village delivering several newly finished outfits. Her heart is heavy with grief with the loss of the new sherriff and GT. Marg looked so sexy in her uniform! With a sigh she makes her way to the voting booth and votes for Maeven. There are those among the village that she trusts greatly and she must follow her information and instincts in this matter.

Approahing Sir Desan she warily begins to grope measure him for his sherriff's uniform. "Do you have any specific requests Sherriff?"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Will

*rolls eyes and eats a cookie*  Omnom!  COOKIE FIGHT!! *pelts Desan with cookies*

*eyes LadySky and her information* o.o
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Desan

Quote from: LadySky on June 16, 2009, 02:44:27 PM
Approahing Sir Desan she warily begins to grope measure him for his sherriff's uniform. "Do you have any specific requests Sherriff?"

*Eeps and wiggles* Mmm...Uh..Here..let's go to my hut..I have a measuring tool and you can measure me there...

*Dodges a cookie as he takes Ladysky towards his hut*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Trieste

Ryven

*nibbles on a cookie as he moves up to the ballot box, slipping in a piece of paper that says Maeven.*

I'll trust you for now, Desan.

Rockin

Okay guys, back and with some information to share. I hope you all can take the time to read this. Please don't

I have read the last two Were-wolf games and I've seen to have discovered a pattern (or what I believe it is to be a pattern. Apparantly, anyone that is a wolf would vote within the top two canidates (or they end up as the top two canidates). Let's try to remember who voted for who in Day 1 in terms of the top two canidates (the top two who were voted to get lynched were Saffron and Avi)

Ket, Will, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Kaz, Trieste, Avi, Josietta, Aiden, Saku, Pianoman, Maeven
, Eden, Saffron, Desan, Krysia, Rafufu, Fragile Dreams, Marguerite, Elunari

Now, in the last game, the were-wolf were Greenthorn, Josietta, Kipoc, Rhapsody, Scott and Yomamaween. -All- 5 of them voted on Day 1 upon the top canidate for lynch. And as the days went on, their votes would either be within the top two canidates or all within that one canidate (either top two). The game even before that, Scott, Greenthorn, and Lithos voted within the top two canidates. So now, with all that said...as in terms of who to find suspicious

Ket, Will, Ladysky , Kaz, Trieste, Avi, Josietta, Aiden, Saku, Pianoman, Maeven, Eden,  Krysia, Rafufu, Fragile Dreams,

These are the guys to question more (especially those that are bolded, since they're the ones that voted for saffron). I ask that the seers look into the bolded areas, so as to question their alliance. Executioner, please be careful upon who you kill.

I know this may not be garanteed, but that's the only pattern I seen thus far. I'll look into it more as time goes by.

Tell me what ya think, please.

Aiden

"Kill them all I say! Except for that Aiden fellow I heard he is quite alright!"

Trieste

I think there are 26 players to start, we've lost three which leaves 23, and you've named 15. One or more is bound to be a wolf, and you've named an awful lot more than 5 or 6.

You're scattershotting too wide; need to refine your logic before I'll follow it.

pianoman7117

Piano laughs, "you are aware that there is only like 5-7 werewolves, yet 14 names on that list? Something tells me that theres more to this list than you're telling..something tells me this is a cover up, Although I do agree with some of the names up there.." (looking back at the posts I missed, I feel like an idiot realizing that there are 15 names and I just cant count xD)

Fragile Dreams

And why exactly i am questionable. I eat cookies all the time.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

LadySky

Though her heart is heavy with grief LadySky knows business must come first. She follows the new sherriff into his hut for more groping measuring.

*om nomnomnoms the cookies*  God I love those chocolate chip cookies!

Also looks at Rockin's names and giggles, good lord that is way to long a list to be of any help at this point!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Quote from: Trieste on June 16, 2009, 02:56:42 PM
I think there are 26 players to start, we've lost three which leaves 23, and you've named 15. One or more is bound to be a wolf, and you've named an awful lot more than 5 or 6.

You're scattershotting too wide; need to refine your logic before I'll follow it.

I know I named about more then five. I'm not sure who to pinpoint exactly who the were-wolf is, but the ones in bold is is a good start to try and at least look on. It's better then us shooting in the dark. As soon as I look things further, I can try and narrow it down more.

Quote from: pianoman7117 on June 16, 2009, 02:56:57 PM
Piano laughs, "you are aware that there is only like 5-7 werewolves, yet 14 names on that list? Something tells me that theres more to this list than you're telling..something tells me this is a cover up, Although I do agree with some of the names up there.."

Rockin merely looks at Piano. "Not sure if there is or isn't, but so far I feel we got a good start as to whoo to look upon at least.

@fragile - only cause you fall into the top two who has voted. I'm not gonna auto say that you're a wolf. To you and everyone else not bolded, there's a 50% chance you're wolf, while around 75% that the bolds are possibly a were-wolf/alpha.

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Rockin on June 16, 2009, 03:05:00 PM
@fragile - only cause you fall into the top two who has voted. I'm not gonna auto say that you're a wolf. To you and everyone else not bolded, there's a 50% chance you're wolf, while around 75% that the bolds are possibly a were-wolf/alpha.
If i was a wolf, i wouldn't be able to eat the cookies.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Desan

Hey..at least he's making an effort to try and figure out who could be a werewolf *Shrugs as he walks Lady Sky to his hut to get molested measured. Before he does so, he changes his vote for Maeven*
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

pianoman7117

Quote from: Rockin on June 16, 2009, 03:05:00 PM
Piano smirks, "Naming probabilities now are we?" He makes a mark on his notebook. "last time I checked, there are 5-7 wolves around here and 11 names in bold, making your probability have no sense since 5-7/11 is more like 40-65% on average... and your not even saying guessing, your just saying straight up theres a X% chance you're a wolf, sounds way too fishy to me.

Will

Wow.  You read through both the other games?  I'm impressed, hahaha!

It is awfully broad, yeah, but he's got a point.  It's better than random guesses.  I change my vote to Maeven.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Ryven

This all sounds like a big confusing mess.  There are too many names and too many variables to consider...or perhaps that's the plan...to keep us confused.  *munches his cookie and eyes the list skeptically*

pianoman7117

Quote from: Will1984 on June 16, 2009, 03:12:19 PM
Wow.  You read through both the other games?  I'm impressed, hahaha!

It is awfully broad, yeah, but he's got a point.  It's better than random guesses.  I change my vote to Maeven.
Yes he most definitely has done his homework..I don't know wether to trust him or not, god its so hard to trust anyone in this game at all...But I guess I'm going to have to go with a different gut feeling that I had stirring that Rockin brought up...sorry, avi.

Rockin

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on June 16, 2009, 03:06:22 PM
If i was a wolf, i wouldn't be able to eat the cookies.

halfbreeds are unaffected by it :p way to give yourself away, n00b LOL jk

@Piano-  Rockin Rubs his head with a nervous smile. "Eheheh, sorry. Math wasn't my favorite subject." Ah, he remember those high school days. He'd get a migraine for trying to do a complicated math problem. Snapping himself out of it, he gave his attention to the male. "I've said before that out of those I've spoke of (bold), those could be our possible wolves. Again, not gonna knock out the others though. Saying percentages is also saying that I'm guessing, since I'm not directly pointing to them being wolves or not. All I can say is that we should focus attention on them."

@ Ryven - all I'm doing is providing discussion and maybe help pinpoint to who are wolves are. As you aid, better a discussion then randomly guessing.

Ryven

Quote from: Rockin on June 16, 2009, 03:19:23 PM
halfbreeds are unaffected by it :p way to give yourself away, n00b LOL jk

@Piano-  Rockin Rubs his head with a nervous smile. "Eheheh, sorry. Math wasn't my favorite subject." Ah, he remember those high school days. He'd get a migraine for trying to do a complicated math problem. Snapping himself out of it, he gave his attention to the male. "I've said before that out of those I've spoke of (bold), those could be our possible wolves. Again, not gonna knock out the others though. Saying percentages is also saying that I'm guessing, since I'm not directly pointing to them being wolves or not. All I can say is that we should focus attention on them."

@ Ryven - all I'm doing is providing discussion and maybe help pinpoint to who are wolves are. As you aid, better a discussion then randomly guessing.

While you have a good point, we only have 1 round of voting to go on.  I'm all for discussion, but you're basing your argument on the fact that all werewolves use the same strategy.  What happens if it turns out that the majority of those you listed are peasants?

Rockin

Quote from: Ryven on June 16, 2009, 03:22:32 PM
While you have a good point, we only have 1 round of voting to go on.  I'm all for discussion, but you're basing your argument on the fact that all werewolves use the same strategy.  What happens if it turns out that the majority of those you listed are peasants?

This isn't solid facts. This is just merely me noticing a pattern that I've seen past games.

as far as them being peasants or not, there could be a chance. Almost as much of the same chance of hitting a were-wolf, but it's the best we got. Like I said, I'm gonna look at the past games and see if I notice anything else that may seem like a pattern. Right now, all we can do is just hope we hit a were-wolf

Maeven

Quote from: Rockin on June 16, 2009, 03:28:09 PM
This isn't solid facts. This is just merely me noticing a pattern that I've seen past games.

as far as them being peasants or not, there could be a chance. Almost as much of the same chance of hitting a were-wolf, but it's the best we got. Like I said, I'm gonna look at the past games and see if I notice anything else that may seem like a pattern. Right now, all we can do is just hope we hit a were-wolf

It's only natural early on to vote with the majority. We've got nothing to go on but speculation and conjecture. *shrugs* Not to mention the fact this is a game that plays upon mob mentality. All you've shown us is that around 70% percent of us are likely to go with the mob more often. *shrugs*

I'm not a wolf; I'm not sure that Desan is a wolf either based on what he's said over the past few votes and I'm not going to vote out of retribution.  At this point, Scott is as likely a suspect as anyone.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule