Mythos University (Recruitment)

Started by RainbowRian, January 04, 2015, 06:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

ill only have my one, once I complete him lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

la dame en noir

I'm sticking with just one as well - if I'm approved. Only because I don't want to overwhelm myself.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

xPeachyPuff

I'm going to express a small amount of interest; I just have no idea who I want to have MC's parents at this point...I'll have to have more of a think? Also (not that I'm interested in this) but are players just going to play students or are they going to be able to play faculty as well?

EDIT: I'm thinking a female student who's mother was a Siren while her father was a Pirate, though it's still a work in progress right now.

- Rainbow ♥

xPeachyPuff

Apologies for the double post, but I've submitted my character to both Rain and Vamp (:

- Rainbow ♥

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 09, 2015, 06:03:27 PM
Am I the only person who isn't making multiple characters?

I get bored if I only have one, and my muse tends to poof if I get bored. So I make more than one because it's more likely that I'll always have something to hold my interest that way.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 09, 2015, 06:03:27 PM
Am I the only person who isn't making multiple characters?

I'm making two for the same reasons as BP....plus I have so many character ideas floating around in my head for this game that 2 is tame compared to what I would do if there wasn't a cap :P
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

GoddessPersephone

I think I'm interested in this one. Is there still room? I was considering creating the daughter of Hades and Persephone and/or daughter of the Van Helsing and Ana Valerious... if possible? :-)

TheGlyphstone

My universe-building creation for the Grimm Institute is now up in the appropriate thread, while I wait for character approval.

Chreestafer

Quote from: GoddessPersephone on January 12, 2015, 09:44:19 PM
I think I'm interested in this one. Is there still room? I was considering creating the daughter of Hades and Persephone and/or daughter of the Van Helsing and Ana Valerious... if possible? :-)

Pooh, Im still brain storming my full character and I was leaning towards a Van Helsing thing.  Don't let me hinder you though.  Maybe we can play of each othere ideas if interested, maybe brother and sister?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: GoddessPersephone on January 12, 2015, 09:44:19 PM
Yes there is still room :)

To those of you waiting on character approval. I apologize. Rain and I haven't caught each other online in a day or two, and my schedule over the weekend is always a bit tight. To add to that my son is ill. We'll get to your sheets soon I promise.

|

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on January 13, 2015, 12:11:46 PM
Yes there is still room :)

To those of you waiting on character approval. I apologize. Rain and I haven't caught each other online in a day or two, and my schedule over the weekend is always a bit tight. To add to that my son is ill. We'll get to your sheets soon I promise.

Family first. Take all the time you need.  ;D

Scribbles

What Lustful Bride said!

Honestly, an RP this size generally takes some time to setup and I have a feeling most understand this, so no rush!

That said, I'm still excited!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

RainbowRian

Agreed, as soon as we can Character sheets will be looked over and approved.  Alot has happened here as well, but Im trying to not let it effect me and my muses so things will move forward as soon as possible.  Thank you for your understanding

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Chreestafer on January 13, 2015, 08:02:02 AM
Pooh, Im still brain storming my full character and I was leaning towards a Van Helsing thing.  Don't let me hinder you though.  Maybe we can play of each othere ideas if interested, maybe brother and sister?

Twins!

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm still here and still working on Jareth's daughter. I'm just also trying to dig myself out of the hole of posts I owe and fighting a difficult muse while I do it, so it's a little slow coming.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

xPeachyPuff

Awesome, thank you for the update.

Vampyre, I hope your son gets better soon > <

- Rainbow ♥

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 13, 2015, 02:35:49 PM
Awesome, thank you for the update.

Vampyre, I hope your son gets better soon > <

- Rainbow ♥

Thank you

|

Bloodied Porcelain

*nudge the thread* People still alive here?

la dame en noir

I still have this bookmarked hoping they come back
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 23, 2015, 10:22:57 AM
I still have this bookmarked hoping they come back

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on January 23, 2015, 08:26:05 AM
*nudge the thread* People still alive here?

Sorry dears. Been dealing heavily with moving on my end. Sometime today or tomorrow I'll try to get ahold of Rain and get back to the chatter.

|

RainbowRian

Sorry for the delay guys, Have had alot going on and I hope within the next two days to have those sheets submitted, yet unapproved.. hashed out, approved, and posted.  Currently I have found a job as of today and have been worried about the bills not getting paid, so I apologize but will work on this tonight.

RainbowRian

We will be resuming RP and recruitment as soon as possible. My hard drive fried and my net has been cut off. So as soon as its fixed and I have net, we will resume asap guys. I'm so sorry for the delay

xPeachyPuff

No worries! I'm still here anyways and I hope everything gets fixed on your end soon.

- Rainbow ♥

Juggtacular