Think you're up for the challenge? Looking for Dominant partners

Started by Surrender, March 25, 2012, 11:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

I'm looking for something extreme. I would like to play the submissive, someone who doesn't give in easily and makes you work for what you want. I want to fight, scream, cry, and argue before giving in. I want bondage, pain, discomfort, cages, chains, collars, the whole shebang. I want to hate you before finally giving in. I want extreme.

If you think this is something that interests you, let me know and we'll get something started!

Craving: Right now I'd LOVE some incest, especially father X daughter.

Being Tested - Ross Davenport had always trained slaves. Girls were taken off the street, whether they volunteered or were kidnapped was no matter to him, and turned over to him to perfect before sale. Girls honed by Mr. Davenport were worth millions, because he knew just what each girl needed and how to get them to obey. He had never seen his employer's face, just got a thick envelope full of cash in his mailbox after each girl was picked up.

There was a secret door in his basement that led to a full on soundproofed training facility. It had been easy to hide from his family and he'd never been asked any uncomfortable questions. There was a cell with iron bars and shackles, a stainless steel exam table that could be lifted and raised, and he even had a whole room devoted to toys. Vibrators, dildos, plugs, clamps, crops, whips, gags, and a whole manner of different restraints lined the walls, and at some point he had used every item.

The girls he turned out were perfectly trained in every aspect a potential owner could want. They could cook and clean, entertain, but most importantly they never said no. He had to test them with a whole manner of perverted interests to prepare them for whatever their potential owner could be interested in.

However lately he'd been off his ball. The last girl he turned out had apparently missed the mark, screaming and fighting when her owner came to use her. His employer was embarrassed, and Ross knew that he was on thin ice. He'd gotten a letter in the mail saying that this next girl dropped off was going to be hardest of all, both a test of what he could do and how badly he wanted this job.

Imagine his surprise when he opened the front door and it was his beloved daughter Emily, unconscious and bound.

If he refused his job and his life were on the line. She was quite a pretty thing, and besides, she'd always been willful and disobedient anyways. Right?

The Seven Seas - Margaret Day had been sailing since she was a child. Her father had been a trader, frequently sailing around the Caribbean and to England, and even the New World. Her father had only one child, her, and hoped that she would continue his life's work. But all that left her head the moment she spied a pirate.

They had everything she wanted. The freedom of the open seas, the ability to do anything they wanted, no recognizable leader, it was paradise. She left her ship to her first mate, and started over as a pirate.

It took her a few years, but finally she earned a ship and a crew of her own. Margaret had also earned the reputation that went along with being a pirate; she was absolutely fierce. With her flaming red hair and vibrant green eyes, she looked the part.

Maybe you're a rival pirate seeking to gain some glory of his own. I don't know what the story is, but I want your guy to capture my luscious pirate and make a slave of her. She's not going to go down easy, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun.

More to come!

Surrender

Surrender