Sex and the Secretary (and other assorted non/con story ideas)

Started by LaCroix, January 18, 2010, 02:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Sex and the Secretary

This one is a rather simple story involving a good deal of blackmail, humiliation, forced seduction and the like as it's themes as well as whatever else comes to mind as this evolves. Its a rather simple idea, in and of itself, between a boss and his secretary. The woman is hired mainly because of her looks and because after doing a background check he discovers that she and her husband are deep in debt. Now what she doesn't realize is that this company produces adult films. The boss has hired her, specifically thinking that he can make an offer of desperately needed money in exchange for convincing this rather conservative, reserved, buxom and sexually starved woman to come down for a simple audition for one of his films. This of course will lead to him threatening her with blackmail, showing this very explicit audition to her husband, her family unless she continues to work in his movies and act as his own office slut.

The Vampire and the Cleric

Another rather simple concept. A young, buxom, pious cleric or paladin sent out on a test of her faith to be accepted fully into the priesthood. She is sent out to a town where dark things have been happening. Some evil looms in the ancient castle, young women disappear constantly never to be heard from again nightly. She goes in to investigate only to be confront with an ancient and very powerful vampire. However, he has no desire to kill her. His intentions are far more evil. To slowly corrupt and erode her faith, to bring out her lusts and sexual desires, to toy with her and break her slowly, to humiliate and degrade her until he can turn her away from god and into his dark embrace.

Please feel free to pm on information or to apply for these ideas or even drop a reply here in the thread and I'll get in touch with you. I'm open to playing these through the forums or as a PM game, whatever suits potential partners the best.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!